What's new

Is Pakistan part of South Asia?

Lol you are insulting noone but yourself nigga and you can't even talk about looks for the reason already stated:lol:
Poor arse baboon cheering the rape culture of Pakistan . Maybe you are also a rape product considering how common the crime is in Pakistan . Feel bad for you

And now the harami Chutiya uses pathetic personal attacks? Beta do you have a mother ? Is this what she taught you ? Bad upbringing I pitty you and the family you grew up in.. Pathetic...

Obsessed with Rapes... Your country should be named "Rape-ublic of india"..

Lol that's a Pakistani man . No wonder they are world champions at watching animal p*rn:pakistan:
Lol r u stupid
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1441072646.866991.jpg

You see the Hindi letters retard?

Lol that's a Pakistani man . No wonder they are world champions at watching animal p*rn:pakistan:

We watch it and you do it.. Like the indian arsehole in the video.. Was it you?:lol:

From girls marrying dogs to men getting f.. with donkeys., what a ---

Last edited:
So you first celebrate the rape of other women by pakistanis and then get offended that easily when ...............

Chutiye .. Point out my post where I even mentioned rape... You pathetic rapie... You are only showing your mothers upbringing ..

And we always win cuz homo sapiens always trounce

And we always win cuz homo sapiens always trounce baboonis neanderthalensis :lol:

If anything, you guys lost this big evolutionary race. Ridiculously short, ridiculously puny and ridiculously weak. To a predator, you'd be a good snack. The only put-off would be your aesthetics (I doubt any predator would enjoy devouring something which looks like it spent a decade in a dumpster).

Awww ...... You look so cute in that pic .And I always thought baboons were only ugly . I didn't even ask and you posted your family photo . That's like a good slave
Funny Jatts were made slaves by us Baloch and Pashtuns..

Those monkeys made good lil slaves ..:lol:

Awww ...... You look so cute and monkeyish in that pic .And I always thought baboons were only ugly . I didn't even ask and you posted your family photo . That's like a good slave
Aw man you've lost it.. In case u didn't realize that isn't me. I see we've just witnessed the maximum intellect of an average Indian lmao.

Aw man you've lost it.. In case u didn't realize that isn't me. I see we've just witnessed the maximum intellect of an average Indian lmao.

Poor guy has spent his entire life surrounded by these monkeys. He just might probably think everyone on Earth looks like them.

Poor guy has spent his entire life surrounded by these monkeys. He just might probably think everyone on Earth looks like them.
Lol he is one of those monkeys. Probably cries himself to sleep every night. Then wakes up and trolls to make him try and feel better.

Don't dare say a word about my mother . look at your post on page 11 . You continuously insulted females by bringing in jatni , tampon shit . IS this your mother's upbringing?

Chutiye ... You came insulting our country and my ethnicity .. Do you expect me to give a low life scumbag like you respect? That is a link from an india. Forum with crying indian trolls like yourself... No "actual" rape thread... Fags are crying about Pakistani guys going out with indian gals.., deal with it..

Aik Aur sun... Respect is earned not demanded... If you bark and vomit sh1t expect a double whammy.

There are many respect indian members on this forum... Ppl respect them coz of their manners ... Trolls like yourself are abused and thrown in the dump are where they belong.

Back
Top Bottom