What's new

Is Pakistan finally going after the Taliban?

what bullshit, u said that they r indian mercenaries and i told you they are disenchanted pakistanis. aayina dikha raha tha aapko bhaijaan.
u can never wake up people who r pretending to be asleep

they are pakistanis but they are also mercenaries for india, pakistanis who will kill pakistanis for money from another country.
the shit about ideology is all bs, these guys are pure evil thats all.
they bomb mosques on a daily basis and not just shia mosques but sunni mosques as well.
if they are blind to everything they bomb then that means they aren't fight for any cause except chaos. and only one country will benefit from chaos in pakistan and that is india.

they are pakistanis but they are also mercenaries for india, pakistanis who will kill pakistanis for money from another country.
the shit about ideology is all bs, these guys are pure evil thats all.
they bomb mosques on a daily basis and not just shia mosques but sunni mosques as well.
if they are blind to everything they bomb then that means they aren't fight for any cause except chaos. and only one country will benefit from chaos in pakistan and that is india.
To aise kahna tha na bhai..why all these angry words. Lets agree to disagree with regards to Indian interferrence. u can see the same ideology at work in Syria

Stop your trolling.

Taliban are Afghanis - the Afghanis refused Peshawar accord and did what they always do - fight each other.

We never wanted the Taliban and they will be smashed out of existence....Afghan Taliban are Afghanistan's problem...we have the gear to fix ours. Maybe you can send your soldiers to help your Afghani friends.

Cross posting from another thread
Getting it Right in Afghanistan: Prospects for 2014 | Page 2
Ample proof of ISI-Taliban love affair has been presented already.If you choose to deny that even now, there is no use in discussing it any further.
Heres few to refresh your memory.

The Taliban's early victories in 1994 were followed by a series of defeats that resulted in heavy losses which led analysts to believe the Taliban movement had run its course. At that point Pakistan and Saudi Arabia drastically increased their support to the Taliban
THE MASSACRE IN MAZAR-I SHARIF
Pakistan: "The Taliban's Godfather"?

On August 1, 1997 the Taliban launched an attack on Sheberghan the main military base. The reason the attack was successful was due to 1500 Pakistani commandos taking part and that the Pakistani air force also gave support.
Clements, Frank (2003). Conflict in Afghanistan: a historical encyclopedia

A 1998 document by the U.S. State Department confirms that "20–40 percent of [regular] Taliban soldiers are Pakistani".

Taliban has left Pakistan no other option. After murdering 60,000 Pakistanis the Government has finally woken up to thereality that these animals must be dealt with in a language that these animals understand.

There is a pattern here.

As soon as there is a deal with TTP, either a drone breaks it or there is an intensity of terror acts in the cities. Both push us to confrontation. There are external factors too.

The truth is there has been no serious move from government to resolve the matter peacefully & to resist this pressure from drones or from terror acts.

A lot of groups in TTP are funded by RAW and other intel agencies. They want army to pound these terrorists, who for their handlers are exhaustible. As a consequence, the positions on both the sides will harden and compromise will become difficult. They will spend a couple of million dollars and create more of these terrorists.

what idealogogy are you talking about? hinduism? since they are funded by you, they are your mercenaries.
The suppossed funding by foreign states is not the deciding factor that motivates these ttp terrorists to blow up themselves.It is the jehadi islamic ideology that drives them.That is why they are supported or sympathised by more islamist political parties.

821010012_1387552894.jpg

There is a pattern here.

As soon as there is a deal with TTP, either a drone breaks it or there is an intensity of terror acts in the cities. Both push us to confrontation. There are external factors too.

The truth is there has been no serious move from government to resolve the matter peacefully & to resist this pressure from drones or from terror acts.

A lot of groups in TTP are funded by RAW and other intel agencies. They want army to pound these terrorists, who for their handlers are exhaustible. As a consequence, the positions on both the sides will harden and compromise will become difficult. They will spend a couple of million dollars and create more of these terrorists.

Provide facts and proof of your claims...like the ones below. Else its your words against others...

Documents Detail Years of Pakistani Support for Taliban, Extremists

talib2.jpg

Google Drive Viewer

Last edited:
The suppossed funding by foreign states is not the deciding factor that motivates these ttp terrorists to blow up themselves.It is the jehadi islamic ideology that drives them.That is why they are supported or sympathised by more islamist political parties.
you think so?
in pakistan they have caught suicide bombers who said that people were going to kill their families if they didn't do this blast!!
these talibans promise to give people money to do these attacks because of poverty ect.

and I'm pretty sure there are some dumbasses who they are able to brian wash into committing suicide with a bomb in a market so they can go to heaven. suicide is haram in islam so i don't know what suicide bombings has to do with islam.

you think so?
in pakistan they have caught suicide bombers who said that people were going to kill their families if they didn't do this blast!!
these talibans promise to give people money to do these attacks because of poverty ect.

and I'm pretty sure there are some dumbasses who they are able to brian wash into committing suicide with a bomb in a market so they can go to heaven. suicide is haram in islam so i don't know what suicide bombings has to do with islam.
you think so?

TTP inherited the suicide bombing tactics from afghan taliban-whom I presume most pakistanis consider true mujahids.And to think that the suicide bombings happen because the families are threatened-and not because they are ideologically motivated,is because of lack of knowledge of core ideologies of ttp and aghan taliban.

Before getting started. My condolances the loved ones of the recently fallen Pakistani servicemen. May they rest in peace.

What's happening now surely is a counter-terrorism operation.

But I suggest people not to mix Retaliation with Operation. Retaliation in CT usually aims to neutralise as many as insurgents in a short time. It does not aim to decrease the militant activities. It aims to prevent further attacks on security forces. It can be exampled with the cops. When you attack civilians cops will try to find you. But when you attack the police, they will try to kill you (in US) to send a message to other criminals to tell them the consequences of such act.

We all know that, if the recent attacks were against the civilian population, the Pakistani respond wouldn't be as strong as now.

I hope the offensive will continue at full speed.

Taliban has left Pakistan no other option. After murdering 60,000 Pakistanis the Government has finally woken up to thereality that these animals must be dealt with in a language that these animals understand.

With all due honesty, do you think that after a month long DAILY news that they are going to conduct an op, will there be ANY SINGLE criminal sitting, waiting for Army to come get him???

No, they probably have already started to scatter. To Afghan & to other cities. It's like scaring a nest of wasps, BEFORE taking measures to squash them. Scattered wasps are even bigger of a menace than them crowded in their next.

Who on earth tells criminals that they are coming to get them, a month earlier!!! If there was ANY hint of sincerity on Govt.'s part to eradicate criminals, they would have kept the operation a well guarded secret. It should have been sudden surprise attack.

But I'm sorry this so-called operation & waking up of government is going to be unproductive or even counterproductive; you know scattered wasps....

What we the Pakistanis going through is all due to our belief system. TTP is just a symptom of the deep rot that exists among majority Pakistani educated elite, the way we think, we view the world, and what we hope to achieve in Pakistan.

I agree in a way but not quite as probably you meant it. Many infantry-level TTP can't even say kalima correctly. They "claim" to be doing it in the name of islam but have NO clue what islam is. Remember footage where general asked those lads to read kalima before he shot all those teenagers dead!! None of them could recite kalima.

So if with this post you tried to blame "islam" for what's going on. I disagree. It's corrupted version of it that mullahs made-up & blind followers perpetuated, that is the root problem.

..Why oh why?
Bcoz I love my religion. :) But I do it in dhootee-down position. :angel:

Last edited:
What we the Pakistanis going through is all due to our belief system.

TTP is just a symptom of the deep rot that exists among majority Pakistani educated elite, the way we think, we view the world, and what we hope to achieve in Pakistan.

.....So if with this post you tried to blame "islam" for what's going on...

your "if" is leading your to a very inaccurate assertion and far far away from relaity.

Why it is that some are so ready to lift their dhoti and jump in to some kind ring with the hopes to defend a religion.

Why oh why?

Nothing is going to happen...the terrorists will melt away and return when the army moves back into the barracks..Swat part 2.
U have to kill their ideology to kill them
That, and remove Taliban sympathizers from P.A. counterintelligence. How do I know they're there? Because the former U.S. Secretary of Defense, Mr. Gates, observed that EVERY time the U.S. tipped of Pakistan's Army to the presence of militants the terrorists escaped before Pakistan Army units could reach them. It's not even suspicious anymore; the Taliban presence in Pakistan Army counterintelligence is merely an obvious fact.

Back
Top Bottom