What's new

Is Pakistan fighting undeclared 4th Generation war?

Here is an article by an Islamabad lawyer that reaffirms with my assertion that Pakistan is fighting a 4th/5th generation war but with TTP & their allies.

Fifth-generation war

Babar Sattar
Saturday, November 24, 2012 ]

Dear Dear poster,

Even though I agree with you that we are fighting against TTP and other Islamo-fascists.

But let me say it respectfully.

I do not buy this labeling of 4th gen or 5th gen war.

These wars are not like Apple I-Phone that every so often we have new gen phone going from model 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5.

TTP and other Islamofascists are not even pretty and sleek like an I-phone, so let's forget about this 4th or 5th gen high school playground drama.

In reality TTP goons are very similar to gangs of the old centuries.

When a state is made weak from inside, like today JuI and JI and Mullah Burqposh have killed us from within, then these gangs appear, and they loot, plunder, and rape, and kill.

So the best thing to consider is that these Islamofascist Mullahtic gangs are from stone-age barbarians, sort of ZERO-generation.

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Wahid Baloch is the leading Baloch political activist in North America. He is the founder and President of Baloch Society of North America....i

Show me one thing this turd Wahid has done recently on the ground in Balochistan. Just one thing you can point back to Wahid or anyone standing next to him.

You think Wahid B is supporting LeJ goons so they can go kill Hazaras?

You say it once and even BLA will laugh at you.

So quit spreading these constipated conspiracy theories. Those Mullahs you make Avatar, were sent to hell because they too believed in constipated conspiracy theories Arab style.

Your posting and cuttings and pastings remind of the horse dance of Korean hit sensation. "Gangnam style".

The only difference is that these piles of lies are "stories in Pali style" in Camel dance.

Please spare us Pakistanis from such lies.

Thank you.

What you say is very true. Many Pirs and their children live in a life of luxury on the donation of their ‘murids’. I also find it hard to believe some of the things attributed to Saints, for example the famous ‘Baheshti Darwaza’ at Pakpattan Sharif. Hazard Nizamuddin Aulia is reputed to have said that anyone who passes thru this gate will go to heaven. Don’t think Allah is so unjust that cold blooded killers can have their sins washed away just by traversing the gate.

My love for the Sufis is not because of miracles attributed to them or that visiting their tomb will facilitate achieving my heart’s desire. I firmly believe that no departed souls can influence events in this world. IMO most the stories are exaggerated and romanticized with the passage of time.

According to best my knowledge, all the famous Sufi Saints such Abdul Qadir Gilani, Junaid Baghdadi, Data Gunj Bakhsh, Bahauddin Zakaria, Bab Farid, Khawaja sahib of Ajmer & Nizamuddin Aulia & Syed Ali Hamadani of Kashmir were exemplary human beings. Kashmir was mainly Hindu & Budhist country as late as the 13th century. To this day you have Kashmiri Muslim names in common with the Hindus such Butt/Bhatt, Dar (Dhar), Kitchlu, Mantoo, Wattoo etc.

Some would argue that conversions in Punjab took place thru coercion; however, even the most bigoted Hindu scholars will agree that conversions in the Kashmir were because of the Sufis and benevolent kings such as Bud Shah (Sultan Ghiyasuddin Zainul Abideen 1423-1474).

It takes an extra person to convince another person to leave the religion of their forefathers and become Muslim. Kashmir, Sindh & Punjab became predominantly Muslim was because of these exalted persons. Thus my admiration and fondness for the Sufis.

These saints were nothing but a bunch of very good con-artists and so has been the history of Islam for a long time. Get logical and put your brain to work.

These saints were nothing but a bunch of very good con-artists and so has been the history of Islam for a long time. Get logical and put your brain to work.

My dear poster,

I wonder how many of the posters have ever been to the tomb of any famous saint in Pakistan.

Have you?

Believe me, that majority of people visiting there are not worshiping anyone but Allah.

They really are to have free meal and see some song and dance.

Sort of dinner theater :lol: free of cost.

We the city folks sometimes become judgmental of the village folks.

Without ever realizing that they don't get electricity to watch favorite programs, or go to cinema to catch a bollywood flick,

So for them, going to peer Sahib means some entertainment in an otherwise destitute living.

I beg you not to take even that away from them.

Thank you

Pakistanis are being confused about who their real enemy is ? So that , till they decide who the invisible enemy , It will be very late. I think it is already late. The common person is not able to understand who the enemy is.

Pakistanis are being confused about who their real enemy is ? So that , till they decide who the invisible enemy , It will be very late. I think it is already late. The common person is not able to understand who the enemy is.

Pakistanis like FaujHistorian are confused..and Thank God they are very few...Most of us know that America India and Israel are our enemy so do worry about ur country

My dear poster,

I wonder how many of the posters have ever been to the tomb of any famous saint in Pakistan.

Have you?

Believe me, that majority of people visiting there are not worshiping anyone but Allah.

Without ever realizing that they don't get electricity to watch favorite programs, or go to cinema to catch a bollywood flick,

So for them, going to peer Sahib means some entertainment in an otherwise destitute living.

Thank you

Baat halway ki chal pari...... Jang ki hote hote....

My dear poster,

Have you?

Thank you

No I fully agree with you these little opportunities of entertainment are necessary to keep whatever bits and pieces of sanity are left. Take them away and you might be creating an opportunity for Taliban training camps!

Pakistanis like FaujHistorian are confused..and Thank God they are very few...Most of us know that America India and Israel are our enemy so do worry about ur country

Keep chanting that mantra on your tasbeeh until we become an example of underdevelopment and poverty for Africa!

This is 21st century. We no longer have enemies marked as nations on the map, but individuals.

I visited this thread to expect a detailed analysis on the topic but most of it is about the same 'invisible' enemy. We and only we are responsible for the condition we are in. Period. Saudis used us, Uncle Sam used us. We allowed them to, plain and simple, no need to go into crazy conspiracies regarding it.

Secular media: everyone has the right to express. Tribune contributors don't go for Jummah, let them not go. It's between Allah (SWT) and them; no body else. What they write is their expression everyone is free to read it or discard it so what's the rush? And PS if you think the media is being 'controlled' then take a look at your economy; every facet of the economic institution would be tied to one party or another and that's just the way things are in this age. The Media too is an economic institution (they broadcast for money) it's natural that they'd have affiliations (same with media EVERYWHERE form the US to India but in Pakistan it's a conspiracy!)

@nomi: the thread Starter..:

Brother the world rule on profit. Every country look there benefit, So does Pakistan. Lets see where Pakistan looked its benefit.

1. Zia went to USA for money and weapons.
2. Pakistan went to USA for Famous Patton Tank.
3. Pakistan supported WoT
4. Pakistan airlifted Terrorists from Afghanistan/
5. Pakistan Harboured terrorists, even some claim OBL was asylumed by Pakistan.

There is no 4th or nth generation war, Its all benefit.

I visited this thread to expect a detailed analysis on the topic but most of it is about the same 'invisible' enemy. We and only we are responsible for the condition we are in. Period. Saudis used us, Uncle Sam used us. We allowed them to, plain and simple, no need to go into crazy conspiracies regarding it.

Secular media: everyone has the right to express. Tribune contributors don't go for Jummah, let them not go. It's between Allah (SWT) and them; no body else. What they write is their expression everyone is free to read it or discard it so what's the rush? And PS if you think the media is being 'controlled' then take a look at your economy; every facet of the economic institution would be tied to one party or another and that's just the way things are in this age. The Media too is an economic institution (they broadcast for money) it's natural that they'd have affiliations (same with media EVERYWHERE form the US to India but in Pakistan it's a conspiracy!)

USA used Pakistan , Pakistan used USA. case closed/

@Nomi965 get a life. Stop being a peeping tom into the private life of others. In terms you'd understand: Stop being a MUTTAWA. If god didn't bestow his bounty on your sorry arse, means that he doesn't like you in the first place. Go live with camels and shag a couple sheep like the "golden" olden days. Actually there were no such days.

Go join some jehadi outlet (plenty out there... LEZ, substitute Z with whatever you like). And then blow yourself up. Do me and rest of the nation a favor, take a couple of your family members with you, as I am sure they will be as retarded and brainwashed as yourself.

Back
Top Bottom