What's new

Is Pakistan fighting undeclared 4th Generation war?

What you say is very true. Many Pirs and their children live in a life of luxury on the donation of their ‘murids’. I also find it hard to believe some of the things attributed to Saints, for example the famous ‘Baheshti Darwaza’ at Pakpattan Sharif. Hazard Nizamuddin Aulia is reputed to have said that anyone who passes thru this gate will go to heaven. Don’t think Allah is so unjust that cold blooded killers can have their sins washed away just by traversing the gate.

My love for the Sufis is not because of miracles attributed to them or that visiting their tomb will facilitate achieving my heart’s desire. I firmly believe that no departed souls can influence events in this world. IMO most the stories are exaggerated and romanticized with the passage of time.

According to best my knowledge, all the famous Sufi Saints such Abdul Qadir Gilani, Junaid Baghdadi, Data Gunj Bakhsh, Bahauddin Zakaria, Bab Farid, Khawaja sahib of Ajmer & Nizamuddin Aulia & Syed Ali Hamadani of Kashmir were exemplary human beings. Kashmir was mainly Hindu & Budhist country as late as the 13th century. To this day you have Kashmiri Muslim names in common with the Hindus such Butt/Bhatt, Dar (Dhar), Kitchlu, Mantoo, Wattoo etc.

Some would argue that conversions in Punjab took place thru coercion; however, even the most bigoted Hindu scholars will agree that conversions in the Kashmir were because of the Sufis and benevolent kings such as Bud Shah (Sultan Ghiyasuddin Zainul Abideen 1423-1474).

It takes an extra person to convince another person to leave the religion of their forefathers and become Muslim. Kashmir, Sindh & Punjab became predominantly Muslim was because of these exalted persons. Thus my admiration and fondness for the Sufis.

You would like to read about this guy : Sikandar Butshikan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sultan Sikandar and Malik Saif-ud-Din working out the motivational inputs of Mir Mohammad Hamadani waged a cruel crusade against the Hindus to realise their conversion to Islam. It was a sheer holocaust for the Hindus. Declared and projected as Kafirs at war, they were massacred and smothered out mercilessly. Their cultural achievements dotting the length and breadth of Kashmir were put to a ruthless and wholesale ravage and destruction. Sultan Sikandar committed unpardonable crimes, brutal and horrendous, against Hindus, shaming the cruellest of the cruel. Hindus were held out three options, either to get converted to Islam or flee their land of genesis or face perishment. As an outcome of this brutal government decree, thousands of Hindus buckled under pressure and accepted Islam, thousands fled the land and thousands accepted death as an alternative to conversion.

This is 21st century. We no longer have enemies marked as nations on the map, but individuals.

I respectfully disagree my dear dear dear poster.

We have two enemies at this stage. One fully marked nation state, and the other totally unmarked non-state.

--- Our enemy on the East is well marked and we know how to fight it militarily.

--- Our problems are with the Islamist enemy that is unmarked (and to some extent Ghar ka bhaidi), its unmarked foot soldiers come all the way from UK/US/Canada and Arab lands and the Central Asian countries. the unmarked money for these unmarked Mullahs comes from gulf charities (and not gulf governments). These dimwit beardos wear Islamic clothing (like jackal in a sheep's clothing) and thus confuse our defenses not unlike AIDS virus. or what they say Acquired Islamists Destructive Syndrome.

We have finally recognized it, and now after a long period of this AIDS disease we are ready to take on the 2-bit Mullahs (hopefully).

Peace

I........

--- Our problems are with the Islamist enemy that is unmarked (and to some extent Ghar ka bhaidi), its unmarked foot soldiers come all the way from UK/US/Canada and Arab lands and the Central Asian countries. the unmarked money for these unmarked Mullahs comes from gulf charities (and not gulf governments). These dimwit beardos wear Islamic clothing (like jackal in a sheep's clothing) and thus confuse our defenses not unlike AIDS virus. or what they say Acquired Islamists Destructive Syndrome.

We have finally recognized it, and now after a long period of this AIDS disease we are ready to take on the 2-bit Mullahs (hopefully).

Peace

Is there any consensus in Pakistan on what it will take to fight this second, more indefinable enemy?

Based on what I've seen with terrorism in Indian Punjab back in the day, it will be long, tough, costly, (not necessarily in Rupees), and will require sacrifices from the police, armed forces, intelligence, and politicians. Are they prepared to pay that cost, if they even realize what it will be?

I fear the easy solution will be to push some of these terrorists to India, but I believe that ultimately that tactic will hurt Pakistan even more.

Is there any consensus in Pakistan on what it will take to fight this second, more indefinable enemy?

Based on what I've seen with terrorism in Indian Punjab back in the day, it will be long, tough, costly, (not necessarily in Rupees), and will require sacrifices from the police, armed forces, intelligence, and politicians. Are they prepared to pay that cost, if they even realize what it will be?

I fear the easy solution will be to push some of these terrorists to India, but I believe that ultimately that tactic will hurt Pakistan even more.

Good question.

Obviously there is severe lack of consensus when the the enemy is hypocrite and hidden among innocent population.

Like an AIDS virus, it infects our defender cells (police, intel, army etc,). thus making it more difficult to hunt them and destroy them.

Peace

Show me one thing this turd Wahid has done recently on the ground in Balochistan. Just one thing you can point back to Wahid or anyone standing next to him.

You think Wahid B is supporting LeJ goons so they can go kill Hazaras?

You say it once and even BLA will laugh at you.

So quit spreading these constipated conspiracy theories. Those Mullahs you make Avatar, were sent to hell because they too believed in constipated conspiracy theories Arab style.

Your posting and cuttings and pastings remind of the horse dance of Korean hit sensation. "Gangnam style".

The only difference is that these piles of lies are "stories in Pali style" in Camel dance.

Please spare us Pakistanis from such lies.

Thank you.

The only difference b/w BLA , BRA and Wahid Baloch is BLA,BRA fight with PA and FC on battle ground where as Wahid Baloch fight with state of Pakistan on diplomatic front.Both share same agenda, breakup of Pakistan and creation of independent Balochistan.
Welcome to BSO_NA

I visited this thread to expect a detailed analysis on the topic but most of it is about the same 'invisible' enemy. We and only we are responsible for the condition we are in. Period. Saudis used us, Uncle Sam used us. We allowed them to, plain and simple, no need to go into crazy conspiracies regarding it.

Secular media: everyone has the right to express. Tribune contributors don't go for Jummah, let them not go. It's between Allah (SWT) and them; no body else. What they write is their expression everyone is free to read it or discard it so what's the rush? And PS if you think the media is being 'controlled' then take a look at your economy; every facet of the economic institution would be tied to one party or another and that's just the way things are in this age. The Media too is an economic institution (they broadcast for money) it's natural that they'd have affiliations (same with media EVERYWHERE form the US to India but in Pakistan it's a conspiracy!)

wait for my next thread on detail analysis.at the moment just remember that we are fighting with this invisible enemy on ground, at judicial front, at economic front , at diplomatic front and through propaganda warfare.plz watch the following video and also video "Weight of Chains"

There is no 4th or nth generation war, Its all benefit.

/

see my dear 4th gen war is just name of technique that includes fighting with your enemy at different fronts.economic,media,diplomatic,terrorism etc etc.at the very first page of this thread i mentioned these things,please give them a look again

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nomi965 get a life. Stop being a peeping tom into the private life of others. In terms you'd understand: Stop being a MUTTAWA. If god didn't bestow his bounty on your sorry arse, means that he doesn't like you in the first place. Go live with camels and shag a couple sheep like the "golden" olden days. Actually there were no such days.

when the personal actions of someone bring harm to Pakistan security then it does not remain their personal life.but it becomes the issue of national security.i don't give a flying fu--k to them and u.

Go join some jehadi outlet (plenty out there... LEZ, substitute Z with whatever you like). And then blow yourself up. Do me and rest of the nation a favor, take a couple of your family members with you, as I am sure they will be as retarded and brainwashed as yourself.
and kunni bachia its b/w u and me,don't bring my family into this.

The only difference b/w BLA , BRA and Wahid Baloch is BLA,BRA fight with PA and FC on battle ground where as Wahid Baloch fight with state of Pakistan on diplomatic front.Both share same agenda, breakup of Pakistan and creation of independent Balochistan.
Welcome to BSO_NA

wait for my next thread on detail analysis.at the moment just remember that we are fighting with this invisible enemy on ground, at judicial front, at economic front , at diplomatic front and through propaganda warfare.plz watch the following video and also video "Weight of Chains"

see my dear 4th gen war is just name of technique that includes fighting with your enemy at different fronts.economic,media,diplomatic,terrorism etc etc.at the very first page of this thread i mentioned these things,please give them a look again

Sir, firstly, if you are from Pakistan then I'd like to tell you that Youtube is banned here and I cannot access it. Secondly, I shall read up on your thread but I am a skeptic when it comes to the philiosophy that you are trying to promote but I shall read your post.

Regards.

Sir, firstly, if you are from Pakistan then I'd like to tell you that Youtube is banned here and I cannot access it. Secondly, I shall read up on your thread but I am a skeptic when it comes to the philiosophy that you are trying to promote but I shall read your post.

Regards.

i know youtube is banned.i use software name spotflux its faster then spotshield.if you dont want to install software then use proxy.
by the way how many non Pakistanis you seen in your life with nick nomi?
and what do you mean by i am promoting a philosophy??

o mama i know youtube is banned.i use software name spotflux its faster then spotshield.if you dont want to install software then use proxy.
by the way how many non Pakistanis you seen in your life with nick nomi?
and what do you mean by i am promoting a philosophy??

I'd appreciate if you maintain the same respect I'm giving you. Ye 'Mamey' apney pass hi rakho. I've used proxies but the Youtuce videos do not load because in my area the signal strenght is weak of the internet connection. I've met 3 nomis who're not from Pakistan actually, I stated that to give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you're not residing here.

By your philosophy I mean the your conservative tilt towards rationalising Pakistan's problems as a grand scheme by vested 'groups'. I read your post.

I'd appreciate if you maintain the same respect I'm giving you. Ye 'Mamey' apney pass hi rakho. I've used proxies but the Youtuce videos do not load because in my area the signal strenght is weak of the internet connection. I've met 3 nomis who're not from Pakistan actually, I stated that to give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you're not residing here.
i edited my post.when you have good connection do watch the videos.

By your philosophy I mean the your conservative tilt towards rationalising Pakistan's problems as a grand scheme by vested 'groups'. I read your post.
thanks for explanation and understanding.

i edited my post.when you have good connection do watch the videos.

thanks for explanation and understanding.

I shall watch them as soon as it's possible for me.

You are welcome; my aim is intellectual engagement, nothing else.

Regards.

@Nomi965 very balanced and well searched thread ..Congrats man keep your good work up.. I am sure the discussion which will follow would reflect the true faces of many green flag flyers(by this I dont mean only false flaggers but also those Pakistani's who thinks they do know everything but in reality have little idea how much deep in this **** we already are and how much merciless and tyrant are the designs of our opponents) and many labeled as thinktanks though I seriously doubt their ability to think straight for more than a few seconds in one go.
I believe this land of pure:pakistan: was created for a purpose by divine forces and will serve that purpose no matter what the resistance would be but yes as Allah says he doesnt change the condition of a nation unless that nation desires so in a way which is reflected in its actions and dircetions so I feel its the right time that we let the religious modernists take the reigns and let fundamentalists rot in their iron cages as they have made a beautiful and vast religion into something very narrow .

We all know BLA BRA $hite.

But you are blowing up their ghubara with so much hot air that they themselves can't do so much.

Balochistanis have a leftie commie streak that has been active against Pakistan since the time of Ayub Khan or even before.

Back then Commie and Indian boot polishers in Afghanistan would encourage such elements.

However since American occupation of Afghanistan, these BLA goons have slowly lost its safe houses there.

Now BLA is desperate to prove they can give better deal to Americans.

But their efforts have not gone beyond a handful of American politicians. The reason is simple. Pak army is too powerful and ready to support American efforts in the region like we have done for the last 60+ years. Why on earth Americans would then destabilize Pakistan and lose whatever they have built with so much effort.

So keep the PROPER perspective in front of you. And please do not create instability in Pakistan by fanning the little nuts so they catch more wind.

Do you know the TOTAL baluch population?

Do you know how many Sardars are in Balochistan

Do you know how many of those sardars are against our government (and how many are with Islamabad)?

Do you know what percentage people living under the anti-government Sardars are actually willing to fight against FC?

Do you know what percentage people living under the anti-government Sardars are supporting FC?

Do some calculations first. Get some data.

Only then come over hear and spread the false news and even worse propaganda and fear in Pakistan.

thank you

Back
Top Bottom