What's new

Is PAF ranked top among all Muslim Countries Airforces Now?

In 1965 and we lack F-16 and in 71 many other good facilities BUT all knows what PAF did. Now we are in a batter technical position, although we are not equiped with latest technology still our pilots are the best in the world. PAF is best with all the machine available, Just think if our shaheens get the latest technology then.........beyond thinking.

A group of sheep can win under the skill set of loin but a group of loin can't win under the skill set of sheep.
yes but what i am saying is that every Air force around the world is becoming technology oriented. Pilot skill is an essential factor but its not only the man behind machine but machine it self.The all out multirole model that PAF focuses should be reconstructed on modern line like inducting AS fighters like F-15 stuff. The Air forces allover the world are doing it look at RSAF USAF IDFAF IAF we should also build our fleet on this structure:thinktank:

Don,t Forget Saudi Air power

Over 250 Tornados & F15s not to mention Awacs and support maintenance from both american & british technicians. 24/7

Also they will soon be receving 72 Typhoons

The saudis are well trained and very well equipped and have been using force multiplers for some time thanks to foreign advisers.

Over 250 Tornados & F15s not to mention Awacs and support maintenance from both american & british technicians. 24/7

The saudis are well trained and very well equipped and have been using force multiplers for some time thanks to foreign advisers.

So nuthing special if Saudia Arabia or Turkey full of well equiped Airforce Land forces etc ... big US puppitz ever.. We are also but unfortuntly 2 babiies cry always when US intrested to sell any weapon to Pakistan. Saudia Turkey even new generation fighters but there enemy have NO TENSION...

but we have 20 years old F16s still Today our Enemies scared!!! (after big big deals btw MMRCA, MCA, LCA, AAA thousands of AAA but still crying like a baby when we even ASK for drone lol

yeap, and also they have a whole bunch of PAF pilots to train their and aslo to fly these beasts while Shah Sb sit on groung clapping on the stunts, what a power!!
sorry frined, i do not mean to insult them but i really feel sorry and depressed at this condition. Saudi Arab can play all important role to bring muslim countries on par with modrenizaing west but they are playing in there hands. Saudia is no doubt a true power but of what use if they cannot influence the Israeli developments in palestine??
i wonder how many time we will have to be stabbed in back before we wake up!!

no offense to any arab friends, that is only my opinion and what i feel!!

regards!

The courage we have Saudi lacks. Training only improve your skills but courage and bravery is a gift of Allah Almighty. And Alhamdolillah our pilots are always ready on "Allah O Akbar".

yeap, and also they have a whole bunch of PAF pilots to train their and aslo to fly these beasts while Shah Sb sit on groung clapping on the stunts, what a power!!
sorry frined, i do not mean to insult them but i really feel sorry and depressed at this condition. Saudi Arab can play all important role to bring muslim countries on par with modrenizaing west but they are playing in there hands. Saudia is no doubt a true power but of what use if they cannot influence the Israeli developments in palestine??
i wonder how many time we will have to be stabbed in back before we wake up!!

no offense to any arab friends, that is only my opinion and what i feel!!

regards!

You are right Bro. I think they always think about the counting of their "Haram Ladies" all the other things are secondary to them. I also dont want to hurt any arab but fact is a fact.

Well Well I had imagined some fella would start this thread!!!

Nope I donot think Pak is ranked top

members here might disregard with me, thats my opinion.

Well Well I had imagined some fella would start this thread!!!

Nope I donot think Pak is ranked top

members here might disregard with me, thats my opinion.

Its is one of the best airforces in the world read up on it or perhaps its homework time check it out! IT IS RANKED AS ONE OF THE BEST!:pakistan:

Top Gun.

PAF ranked top Air force by Pakistanis after all they are defending their nation against a very large powerful neighbour.

But i wud be interested to see the hyper link of a neutral article rating PAF better than most muslim air forces. The reason i suggest this the Turks are nato trained and equipped and Eygpet UAE & Saudi have spent $ billions on western planes. Their planes and support is far more contemporary than PAF.

In the future PAF will become 80% chinease equipped against the Arabs that will have American technology & Euro cannards..

If it comes to war experience then none of these air powers have real experience accept Saudi in the gulf wars. PAF was a non show during Kargil when the IAF was very active in CAS operations...

Top Gun.

PAF ranked top Air force by Pakistanis after all they are defending their nation against a very large powerful neighbour.

But i wud be interested to see the hyper link of a neutral article rating PAF better than most muslim air forces. The reason i suggest this the Turks are nato trained and equipped and Eygpet UAE & Saudi have spent $ billions on western planes. Their planes and support is far more contemporary than PAF.

In the future PAF will become 80% chinease equipped against the Arabs that will have American technology & Euro cannards..

If it comes to war experience then none of these air powers have real experience accept Saudi in the gulf wars. PAF was a non show during Kargil when the IAF was very active in CAS operations...
even if it becomes 100% Chinese at least we wont get "Jam able" air crafts.what do we people take China as? look at their import composition
China's technology imports up 45.2%
China's technology imports reached 17.95 billion U.S. dollars in the first nine months of this year, up 45.2 percent over last year, reported the Ministry of Commerce (MOC) on Monday. Contracts for copyright licenses constitute the largest part of the total contracted fund, with a year-on-year growth of 57.5 percent. The European Union (EU) is the largest technology exporter to China with a contracted value of 7.54 billion U.S. dollars, up 32 percent. (Click for full report)
they are importing tech and this forms a considerable part of their imports they are not spending on imports like us "Chini, Gandum, Chaii, Cars" pathetic! :coffee:

Is PAF ranked top among all Muslim Countries Airforces Now?
There are lot of candidates who can be classified as having superior equipment than PAF. Turkey & Saudi are some examples.

Technology wise yes we are not among the top and we all know the reasons...why??? But as far as the skill is concern there is no match, if we had not been that much skilfull then all these muslims AFs would have not asked for the PAF's assistance in Pilot training.

MY question is if we are that bad then why ME countries ask for PAF help in Pilot training every now n then.

We are lacking technology but hopefuly this gap would be filled up....

Technology wise yes we are not among the top and we all know the reasons...why??? But as far as the skill is concern there is no match, if we had not been that much skilfull then all these muslims AFs would have not asked for the PAF's assistance in Pilot training.

MY question is if we are that bad then why ME countries ask for PAF help in Pilot training every now n then.

We are lacking technology but hopefuly this gap would be filled up....

But it doesn't mean that they stay stagnant. They are developing them selves Saudies are serious about their defense now and are also procuring Russian and western system in their military they are no more dependent on mere US they have the money in their coffers and they are using it.

I consider only Turkish Air Force and Pakistan Air Force capable air force.Other Arab country air forces imho should not be regarded as true air forces.Saudi Air Force will never go to war and beg US for help.Their record is not too good and from what I've heard they treat jets more like Ferrari then fighting machine.I would say there are only 2 Muslim Air Forces and ranking wise
1) Turkish Air Force
2) Pakistan Air Force

Back
Top Bottom