What's new

is online shopping reliable?

In my previous moderation experience of PDF

There were several threads when poster number 1 asks if Online shopping is reliable.. and the second poster with different ID answering yes it is reliable and go to this n that site, IP usually matches so that was all spam.

So I thought I would get to read post number 2 answering the first question. But alas,

---------------------

But you seem to be generous so let me answer it.

It is very reliable for as long as you are shopping in reliable stores and in Developed countries like USA, Canada, Europe and Scandinavia. Rest of the world cannot be guaranteed.

Ebay is a reliable site too for as long as you are buying products from the old seller

Be careful of what you order.

COD option is the best.

I ordered an electronic weighing machine for home - they sent me one with Mickey Mouse on it !
Why you complainin??You ordered the Donald Duck one didn't you??

hi frends

I,m newbie here in this forum...is online shopping reliable?

Another very important thing along with a reputed site and seller: never buy online using a PC which is infected with any malware or virus. your credentials could be steal.

I cannot live without online shopping. I buy all electronics, clothes, shoes etc online so i would say 90 percent of my shopping is online beside food. I never had any issue here but i only tried shophive in Pakistan which was very much safe

Am Maham and nt a spammer dear sir!
You said dear to webmaster which prove you are spammer :D

Welcome, have a nice stay.
Be careful of what you order.

COD option is the best.

I ordered an electronic weighing machine for home - they sent me one with Mickey Mouse on it !

I cannot live without online shopping. I buy all electronics, clothes, shoes etc online so i would say 90 percent of my shopping is online beside food. I never had any issue here but i only tried shophive in Pakistan which was very much safe

Dear kya products ki 3D view b hoti ha online ya jst 2d common view se hi kaam chlana prta ha or suna ha online shiopping ma cheez sassti mil jati ha es ki kya reason ha kya wo cheez 2 number hoti ha?

First, check if the website accepts orders to your location. Most reputed websites confirm your pincode before accepting your order. And COD is also not available everywhere. Otherwise, online shopping is great!!

Online is the best way to shop different variates of clothings and costumes..

Back
Top Bottom