What's new

Is Nepal a South Asian Mongoloid nation ? are the people not Mongoloid ?

Wow , these are Nepalese Girls.

Next Summer, maybe a trip to Nepal is coming.

The Girl in the center wering Maroon dress looks like she has some Chinese blood.

They have mixed with our Sino-Tibetan cousins, that's why the appearance is similar to Chinese.

20131216104418ed9.jpeg

Steven Seagal's eyes and eyebrows really have mongoloid features or we can say he is is oriental typically.In my opinion the origin is not a matter .A man what he to be just how he looks like.

Because he has some Native American blood.

DO you think I have slight mongol features?

Your eyes have some sort of softness, maybe this is the Mongoloid influence.

Is there a big difference between eastern pakistan and western when it comes to the overall look?

Of course !

Western & Northern Pakistan is as a general rule characterized by people with fairer complexions, a different facial bone structure & a different life-style !

Western Pakistan has some strong Iranian influence.

In a way yes !

But Pakistan is ethnically & linguistically very diverse & exists at a location which has historically existed on the frontiers of both Central Asia, Middle East & South Asia so naturally the effects of that are there !

Of course !

Western & Northern Pakistan is as a general rule characterized by people with fairer complexions, a different facial bone structure & a different life-style !

Yea makes sense I suppose. How do you mean lifestyle btw? Are you referring to the Dardic/Pashto speakers ?

In a way yes !

But Pakistan is ethnically & linguistically very diverse & exists at a location which has historically existed on the frontiers of both Central Asia, Middle East & South Asia so naturally the effects of that are there !

That's why Pakistan is a very interesting country with rich culture diverisity.

Yeah, i've seen some Pakistani with mongoloid feature which likely descended from the Mongol/Mughal Empire.

That's why Pakistan is a very interesting country with rich culture diverisity.

Yeah, i've seen some Pakistani with mongoloid feature which descended from Mongol/Mughal Empire.
Former president Musharraf is one of them I think.

Back
Top Bottom