What's new

Is Nepal a South Asian Mongoloid nation ? are the people not Mongoloid ?

i am sure you can,but thats not the point.

It is about how outsiders see things.

There are facebook jokes about how many colours a guy sees in a spectrum and how many a woman can,similarly micro differences ll exist but from the top,it ain't much.

i am sure you can,but thats not the point.

It is about how outsiders see things.

There are facebook jokes about how many colours a guy sees in a spectrum and how many a woman can,similarly micro differences ll exist but from the top,it ain't much.
I agree with you but Sinhalese are a very diverse race. Looks can range from

this:

(not advertising :D)
to this:

I am quite sure that even my relatives don't look like the average Sri Lankan in your mind. Unfortunately I can't post any pictures though I wish I can.

no problem,i have been to colombo,some nightclubs and yeah i have seen people like here.

But not too many.

Facial features make sense.I like to say Arnold Schwarzenegger and Steven Seagal are Mongoloid for they have small eye.
lol you realize the epileptic eye fold is not an exclusive mongoloid trait right? Steven Segal does have native american heritage .... so he may have mongol gene after all.

People who live in colder/high altitude climate will develop deep eye socket , giving them the phuso mongoloid look. This is probably why you see few Normans, Berbers, Swiss, Afghan, Indids with such features.

Everything you said very true.
Just one thing that I have no idea about differences between north and south indian,skin color?

Skin color is a big factor. South Indians are darker than North Indians. Bangladeshi people are mostly dark. Same as South Indians. Also facial structures of South people and Bangladeshi people are almost identical. Here in BD media there is a South ad going on. Its fairness cream ad for men. Emami Fairness Cream for men done by a South superstar Surya dubbed in Bangla.

All babies who were born with Mongoloid genes, and most who were with some Mongoloid genes have blue birth marks like bruises near their tail bone area. The marks usually disappear after several months and up to several years after birth.

If you want to know if you have Mongoloid blood, ask your parents if you have these birth marks.
mongol-2.jpg
That is funny i didn't see a chinese babies with such blue marks in hospitals.

@wolfschanzze ^^^ I don't know why either.

It is documented. Just google Mongoloid birth mark and it will take you to many articles and imagines.

Even many generations of diluted Mongoloid genes, the marks still show.

Edit: I want to add...

I know a woman personally whose great great grandfather was a Chinese from Inner Mongolia and her great great grandmother was Irish and her ancestors where from England or Irish from then on. Her own children were born with these birth marks.

The doctors in the west were ignorant of these birth marks and often regarded it as some kind of birth defects, or worst reported to the Child Protective Services for child abuse.

Last edited:
lol you realize the epileptic eye fold is not an exclusive mongoloid trait right? Steven Segal does have native american heritage .... so he may have mongol gene after all.

People who live in colder/high altitude climate will develop deep eye socket , giving them the phuso mongoloid look. This is probably why you see few Normans, Berbers, Swiss, Afghan, Indids with such features.

FYI, Steven Segal has Jewish Ancestry! Do you have any source where it says, he got 'Native Ancestry'?!

Never seen Berbers with Mongoloid look!
Lots of Hazaaras in Afghanistan & Pakistan.....Hence you will see lots of Mongoloid featured people, surprisingly with facial hair. Due to their mixing with other races.

I have been to Nepal a lot, most of the folks do have Mongoloid admixture, spite of mixing with Indians. The facial features do change or rather are not that Mongoloid looking but still you can see mongoloid admixture.

Same goes with Filipinos. Who insist they have 'Spanish Admixture' & are a 'Pacific Islanders'! Totally untrue & merely just wanting to be or not accepting what their origin is. Only 1-3 Percent have any Spanish admixture, rest lots of Chinese mixture amongst other races.

It is documented. Just google Mongoloid birth mark and it will take you to many articles and imagines.

I know a woman personally whose great great grandfather was a Chinese from Inner Mongolia and her great great grandmother was Irish and her ancestors where from England or Irish from then on. Her own children were born with these birth marks.

The doctors in the west were ignorant of these birth marks and often regarded it as some kind of birth defects, or worst reported to the Child Protective Services for child abuse.
I know there is a separation called Monguo in chinese, my batchmate was considered monguo, he was inner mongolia, but outer mongolia he said they don't consider as chinese or part of chinese.
Seriously mate, i loiter around operation theaters until my patient arrived or not, So i did linger into gynecological surgery just to waste time in between mind you., i never seen a chinese baby with such marks as you say so!

Last edited:
20131216104418ed9.jpeg

Steven Seagal's eyes and eyebrows really have mongoloid features or we can say he is is oriental typically.In my opinion the origin is not a matter .A man what he to be just how he looks like.

20131216104418ed9.jpeg

Steven Seagal's eyes and eyebrows really have mongoloid features or we can say he is is oriental typically.In my opinion the origin is not a matter .A man what he to be just how he looks like.
DO you think I have slight mongol features?

How could I know whether you have mogol features without seeing your face?Is that avatar yourself?

Back
Top Bottom