What's new

Is Nepal a South Asian Mongoloid nation ? are the people not Mongoloid ?

Do not like the heading of the thread.The whole thread is unnecessary.No such thing as a pure race-Nepal is a multi-ethnic society.[/
I think a sizable population in Nepal looks mongoloid. Others look like North Indians.

In Pak, 90% look Persian
In BD, 99% look South Indian and only 1% look mongoloid (Tribal people and Buddhists).
Everything you said very true.
Just one thing that I have no idea about differences between north and south indian,skin color?

from an outsider's perspective Indians tend to have regional looks. There are slight differences in facial structures among the ones from the north vs the ones from the south (just like china btw). You can also spot the difference in mannerism between the regional groups (This to me is more evident).

What can I say,just we orientals have tenderness in our eyes naturally.

You seem to get it. If they have mongoloids and north Indids existing in other mountainous states in India, and Pakistan why would Nepal be any different right? LOL I am from Nepal, I dont see how I look different from other desi people.
You look Persian from your profile picture.

Thats interesting. I would think I have a typical north Indian face with maybe hint of mongol features.
You think you have mongol features? Where I don't see any, you don't have small slanty eyes.

You think you have mongol features? Where I don't see any, you don't have small slanty eyes.
we in Nepal have lived with mongols for centuries soo I always assumed there must have been some sort of mixture in the past.

lol South Asian power you say? You sound like a nationalist. India prior to the British Raj consisted of many smaller kingdoms like Nepal. You mean to tell me that throughout history its never had a border dispute that it lost? My initial point was Nepal lost its actual territory , got separated from its own people and in return got lumped with Madhesis.

LOL So tell me , the British took Darjeeling away from us (making millions off the tea plantations), and in return gifted us with one of the least developed parts of India. Some friends eh ;) You need to wake up and smell the coffee.

The areas you are talking about was under Nepal's control only for some 30 years, so you really can't complain claiming a big loss. Terai which was malaria infested was cleared of malaria by the introduction of DDT in allowing for development of more farmland in Terai, most of Nepal's agricultural output comes from Terai.

Last edited:
I think a sizable population in Nepal looks mongoloid. Others look like North Indians.

In Pak, 90% look Persian
In BD, 99% look South Indian and only 1% look mongoloid (Tribal people and Buddhists).

Not true.

I know Iranians and Pakistanis.

Maurya lasted 130 years. From 185 BC to 1850, that's 2000 years , the subcontinent was made up of a myriad of different kingdoms, never one sovereign empire. It was the British who created this entity called India.

130 years is quite a long time compared to 6 years of Qin Dynasty.

Last edited:
130 years is quite a long time compared to 6 years of Qin Dynasty and 14 years of largest extent of Han Dynasty.

130 years is a child empire.
Han dynasty is 400 over years, 206 to 220. Don't know how to count from BC to AD :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
PISA is important :rofl:

Last edited:
130 years is a child empire.
Han dynasty is 400 over years, 206 to 220. Don't know how to count from BC to AD :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
PISA is important :rofl:

Ok my mistake. Now, how many successors of Han Dynasty.

All babies who were born with Mongoloid genes, and most who were with some Mongoloid genes have blue birth marks like bruises near their tail bone area. The marks usually disappear after several months and up to several years after birth.

If you want to know if you have Mongoloid blood, ask your parents if you have these birth marks.
mongol-2.jpg

Last edited:
Facial features make sense.I like to say Arnold Schwarzenegger and Steven Seagal are Mongoloid for they have small eye.

Back
Top Bottom