What's new

Is Modi government accountable to RSS? Congress says

The same can be siad about an entire Minority community barring a few people,so according to your logic that entire community is unpatriotic and full of traitors:rolleyes:!!RSS produced several freedom fighters,the greatest among them was V.D.Savarkar!!

But the Minority community don't go against other communities ,atleast in open forum's,whereas RSS guys are openly threatening the Minority communities.
What's that suppose to mean? Aren't people blowing themselves in the name of religion are religious radiclals?

Even I don't remember anyone from Maino family of Italy taking part in India's independence movement... Have you heard anything otherwise?

Ha ha anything against RSS or BJP doesn't mean I am supporting Congress.

what's that about? It's a shame they stopped at Babri only, Mathura and Kashi are still due.

RSS or BJP Gov don't have that vein to repeat it any further,Congress and other minority parties will eat both RSS and BJP for dinner.

Not to mention the terrorist org like ISIS,IM waiting for breeding grounds in this part of Asia

I know... It's bit embarrassing to accept that in public due to the kind of perception they carry off late...isn't it my friend?
Then again I never asked for your affiliation...& you are not required to oblige either.

But the Minority community don't go against other communities ,atleast in open forum's,whereas RSS guys are openly threatening the Minority communities.

RSS or BJP Gov don't have that vein to repeat it any further,Congress and other minority parties will eat both RSS and BJP for dinner.

Not to mention the terrorist org like ISIS,IM waiting for breeding grounds in this part of Asia

I agree with you bro. Instead of 10 months, it should have been done after independence.

But we are in the right direction. Already roads are being renamed and pretty soon hopefully we will claim Kashi-Vishwanath and Mathura too.

You can continue crying a river about whatever....

BJP/RSS is here to stay... do what you can to stop them :rofl:

No appraisal of govt by RSS: Rajnath Singh | Zee News
Last Updated: Sunday, September 6, 2015 - 15:43
398408-rajnath700.jpg

New Delhi: Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday described as a "think tank" the recent meeting between RSS and Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Cabinet colleagues and made it clear that no appraisal was made of their performance by the BJP's ideological mentor.

Singh also rejected the opposition charge that RSS was running the government.

"We have discussed all issues concerning the country -- be it the economy, education, culture, national security and social harmony. It was a think tank which discussed all issues," he told PTI here.

The minister dismissed the suggestion that the Sangh had reviewed the performance of the 15-month old NDA government.

"There was no appraisal of the government. There was no discussion on good or bad (performance of the government)," he said.

The minister also said that RSS never gives directions but only suggestions, and there was nothing wrong in discussing any suggestion.

Singh said he himself was an RSS 'Swayamsevak' (worker) as was the Prime Minister and that nobody should have any problem with that.

As to the opposition's allegation that RSS was running the Modi government, he said, "There is no truth in it. It is completely baseless."

During the three-day "coordination" meeting of RSS and BJP, the top brass of the government and BJP, including senior ministers, came face-to-face with RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat and leading Sangh leaders.

The Prime Minister participated in the dialogue on the last day of the "coordination" meeting.

Congress had criticised the ministers for attending the meeting as it alleged that RSS was acting like a remote control and running the Modi dispensation.

PTI

what's that about? It's a shame they stopped at Babri only, Mathura and Kashi are still due.

Babri Masjid issue is linked to the Cold war and we should not forget that the events during that time we not good in Kashmir.

Indians that time needed to show unity and they have showed that. Babri Masjid was built on temple and ASI reports have clarified it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom