What's new

Is MMS the worst PM ever? He refused to take briefings from intel agencies

Is MMS the worst PM ever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Till 1947, even Pakistan was India, so whoever came to this side of the border is a natural Indian citizen, I would happily except your argument if Italy was part of India till 1947 or till when Sonia came to India.

Now I am really sorry to say, you are really making a foolish argument (even if there is no rule, but no self respected country will allow a citizen of foreign origin to sit on it's highest chair). THERE IS NO NO RACISM AT ALL.
now you are just making laws as you go. the self respecting Indians voted her in election. and thats how democracy works.

Why not PVN Rao? I think he was far better than Indira Gandhi, she barely has anything positive to show other than 1971 war, and the list of negatives would be long.
She had more balls than all the rest put together :mad:, but yeah I agree with you on the rest, her economic policies were a disaster, sad how it ended for PVR and now Mannu too, they saved us back in the 90's

@hinduguy I will not blame you...........actually SLAVERY ki adat padh gyi hai hamey (don't take it personal, i have made this argument n no. of times in political thread)..........first it was Mughals, than Britishers than an Italian born lady..............
not very original, calling me slave... lolz.
infact I would argue the very idea that a foregn born is somehow not eligible to rule India or be Indian means we still have not forgotten our british raj days. Remember when foreign companies were trying to come and BJP wallah said they will enslave us like east India company?

a case of once bitten twice shy.
Same time Indians rejoice everytime an Indian origin person becomes mayor, governor or some big politician overseas. Guess what, I like that too. And thank people of that county for not thinking like us.

now you are just making laws as you go. the self respecting Indians voted her in election. and thats how democracy works.

How does getting 145 seats out of 543 make it the VERDICT of majority in 2004???

not very original, calling me slave... lolz.
infact I would argue the very idea that a foregn born is somehow not eligible to rule India or be Indian means we still have not forgotten our british raj days. Remember when foreign companies were trying to come and BJP wallah said they will enslave us like east India company?

Same time Indians rejoice everytime an Indian origin person becomes mayor, governor or some big politician overseas.

YOU HAVE GONE NUTS MATE....SERIOUSLY.........I WOULD REST MY ARGUMENT........PLS DO COME TO INDIA & VOTE FOR SONIA JI MADAM JI.........PLS.

Worst P.M.? hmm ............. I vote HD Deve Gowda!

bred??? are u cattle?
An Indian trying to correct someone's English :lol:

Learn English properly before acting smart. Are you one of them call centre people? Every time I get a call about some offers it's always an Indian for some reason.

Learn English properly before acting smart. Are you one of them call centre people? Every time I get a call about some offers it's always an Indian for some reason.

Indians speak better English than Chinese.

Any tom Dick harry can say anything about MMS (true or false ) nothing will happen..... You know why? Because He never responds and he hardly talks.....If you try doing this to any other PM then you will know

thnx 4 advise, my english is not that gud u knw, see, i unintentionally set ur *** on fire, but my german is excellent u knw

Indians speak better English than Chinese.
True, but Indians sound funnier than Chinese :partay:

thnx 4 advise, my english is not that gud u knw, see, i unintentionally set ur *** on fire, but my german is excellent u knw
How is my *** on fire? You're trying to correct peoples English when you can't spell for shit :lol:

Are you another one of those Nazi Indians who thinks they are white aryan? :lol: Trust me right now, if Hitler won the war, he would have no doubt done the same to you as what he done to other races.

Any tom Dick harry can say anything about MMS (true or false ) nothing will happen..... You know why? Because He never responds and he hardly talks.....If you try doing this to any other PM then you will know
Manmohan%20Singh%20Jokes1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom