What's new

Is MMS the worst PM ever? He refused to take briefings from intel agencies

Is MMS the worst PM ever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True, but Indians sound funnier than Chinese :partay:

How is my *** on fire? You're trying to correct peoples English when you can't spell for shit :lol:

Are you another one of those Nazi Indians who thinks they are white aryan? :lol: Trust me right now, if Hitler won the war, he would have no doubt done the same to you as what he done to other races.
nooo, i was not tryin to correct u, how cud i? i m an indian i cant even write and speak correct english u knw, i just asked u a simple question, btw not everyone ith knowledge of german is a nazi, i m a nationalist though, and we only are the aryan race and not the europeans, aryans are not white,

no, its the same argument that you made, I never said LKA or MMS should not be PM, did I?
No matter where they come from, if they accept Indian citizenship they are eligible to fight election and get highest position.
Imagine a party specifically targetting people of pakistani origin and threatening to pass a law to bar them from highest position. How does it sound?
Now I know you will say, but she is white. she is firangi. how can she be one of us? right?

If queen accepts Indian citizenship (she has to abjure british one) and fights election and majority of MPs want her as PM, she will be PM. what is so difficult to understand.
Were do you find a term pakistani orgin.before existence of pakistan as nation it was united India for thosand years till the time we know and secondly the cultural similarities and way of living,in genetical ethnicity we are of same subcontinent or orgin you can not make a diffrence btw a pakistani and an indian if put then together we are of same race. But sonia is way to different in origin ,culture and native ethnicity not similar to are Nation and never will be in future

Last edited:
nooo, i was not tryin to correct u, how cud i? i m an indian i cant even write and speak correct english u knw, i just asked u a simple question, btw not everyone ith knowledge of german is a nazi, i m a nationalist though, and we only are the aryan race and not the europeans, aryans are not white,
To answer your question, then, 'bred' can also refer to people.

And it wasn't your knowledge of German, but rather, the picture of HITLER you have :rofl:

To answer your question, then, 'bred' can also refer to people.

And it wasn't your knowledge of German, but rather, the picture of HITLER you have :rofl:
oh, that! he was a graet nationalist and statesman and architect of blitzkrieg and artist, wasnt he?

@vicky sen there is no point asking the question now........we are only making fool of ourselves.......10 years gone, he enjoyed two terms, now when he is about to leave PMO, we are debating if that he was good or bad.

It was pretty evident just 2-3 years in his first term that he is remote controlled by Sonia..........Now WE ARE THE BIGGEST FOOLS on earth that we din't demanded him being replaced.

So don't ask if he was good or bad........ask If we are fools or not?

When the only source of information was a media which is entirely subverted, then mostly people were not aware. Plus the years of brainwashing led people to believe that Gandhi's were the saviors of the nation. It is only now that so many of us are waking up to the fraud perpetrated on this country by this vile family.

oh, that! he was a graet nationalist and statesman and architect of blitzkrieg and artist, wasnt he?
Sure, he was also racist, mass genocidal maniac. He massacred the same people that India is best friends with. Wonder what the Israelis think of that?

there was no alternative to MMS other than madam herself. Racist BJP wallah made sure she never got to be the PM. :mad:

When BJPwallas got to decide whom Congress will choose as their PM candidate? It was a very convenient arrangement for Sonia Gandhi, she could enjoy all the power without taking any responsibility & accountability, she could take all the policy decisions that only a PM can take, she could pick and choose all the achievements of the government to her credit, and all the failures & blames went to some other guy who was only allowed to sit on that PM's chair. See, everybody here is discussing MMS's failure as a PM, when he was barely in control of the affairs.

Sure, he was also racist, mass genocidal maniac. He massacred the same people that India is best friends with. Wonder what the Israelis think of that?
ha ha ha ha......i knew u will say this, dats the problem with u guys, u always see the the glass half empty

His mute-ness n incapability to maintain the sanctity of PMship has costed indian number of scams worth billion dollar apart from complete failure in other governance parameters. ..... He will be remembered as synonymous to worst of worst no matter what personal credentials he has..........
But he is going to be under fire from his own party after 2014 election ....wait n watch more Skelton about him to come out sooner or later....

He is not the worst for sure but cannot come anywhere close to the best.

Back
Top Bottom