What's new

Is MMS the worst PM ever? He refused to take briefings from intel agencies

Is MMS the worst PM ever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@vicky sen there is no point asking the question now........we are only making fool of ourselves.......10 years gone, he enjoyed two terms, now when he is about to leave PMO, we are debating if that he was good or bad.

It was pretty evident just 2-3 years in his first term that he is remote controlled by Sonia..........Now WE ARE THE BIGGEST FOOLS on earth that we din't demanded him being replaced.

So don't ask if he was good or bad........ask If we are fools or not?

Previously, no one had real facts to go with. Now we do.

there was no alternative to MMS other than madam herself. Racist BJP wallah made sure she never got to be the PM. :mad:

RACIST????

Are you serious????

Can an Indian born ever become President of USA??

She is an Italian born lady & even during 2004, there are facts that she was holding TWO PASSPORTS (ILLEGAL UNDER INDIAN LAW).

There is no problem if someone from Arunachal become PM, the only criteria is he/she should be born in India........Now whats RACISM in that???

RACIST????

Are you serious????

Can an Indian born ever become President of USA??

She is an Italian born lady & even during 2004, there are facts that she was holding TWO PASSPORTS (ILLEGAL UNDER INDIAN LAW).

There is no problem if someone from Arunachal become PM, the only criteria is he/she should be born in India........Now whats RACISM in that???
there is no such law in India that bars foreign born from holding highest position. LKA the perpetual PM in waiting and the current PM are pakistani in origin.
Whether she was holding two passport, well that has never been proved. Did not bjpwallah raise a stink and said they will bring a law that will bar her?

btw why are we talking about a random country USA? are we following their law?

He is definitely amongst the worst but not the worst. Sad to see an otherwise good,intelligent and qualified person used like that by the dynasty.

He is definitely amongst the worst but not the worst. Sad to see an otherwise good,intelligent and qualified person used like that by the dynasty.
morarji desai, charan singh, vp singh will be at the bottom. MMS will still be at top 5.

@arp2041 do you think this latest book controversy has tacit support from Dr. Singh to set the record straight. Was reading about PV Narsmiharao, Singh's mentor. Amazing isnt it, an Italian national denies an Indian his final resting place

He is a dark spot on the name of Sikhs. We Sikhs are really ashamed of him.
lolz... just because he does not fit the angry jutt stereotype and regularly uproot tube wells in anger?
he is among top 5, as he says history will be kinder to him.

there is no such law in India that bars foreign born from holding highest position. LKA the perpetual PM in waiting and the current PM are pakistani in origin.
Whether she was holding two passport, well that has never been proved. Did not bjpwallah raise a stink and said they will bring a law that will bar her?

btw why are we talking about a random country USA? are we following their law?

First of all, i used US as an eg. to counter your RACISM theory, BJP was just opposing her being PM b'coz she was born in Italy, now I seriously don't understand how RACISM comes here............

Second, Yes, LKA & MMS are Pakistani Born but they came to India during Partition as many many of Indians & they became by default Indian.

Thirdly, Law or Not, it should be SHAME on us that we can't find a LEADER among ourselves & have to look upto an Italian born lady to lead us.

morarji desai, charan singh, vp singh will be at the bottom. MMS will still be at top 5.
Morarji desai would be the worst. Best PM's we have had would be our dear poet ABV, LB Shastri :( and to some extent I Gandhi

@arp2041 do you think this latest book controversy has tacit support from Dr. Singh to set the record straight. Was reading about PV Narsmiharao, Singh's mentor. Amazing isnt it, an Italian national denies an Indian his final resting place

Did Prime Minister Manmohan Singh use Sanjay Baru's book to set record straight? | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Morarji desai would be the worst. Best PM's we have had would be our dear poet ABV, LB Shastri :( and to some extent I Gandhi

for me it's Indira than ABV

First of all, i used US as an eg. to counter your RACISM theory, BJP was just opposing her being PM b'coz she was born in Italy, now I seriously don't understand how RACISM comes here............

Second, Yes, LKA & MMS are Pakistani Born but they came to India during Partition as many many of Indians & they became by default Indian.

Thirdly, Law or Not, it should be SHAME on us that we can't find a LEADER among ourselves & have to look upto an Italian born lady to lead us.
1.2 billion Indian but PM and leader of opposition are pakistani origin? that does not sound any better does it.
Yes it is racism because she is not from subcontinent hence was considered foreigner inspite of being in India for years.
I just stated Indian law, there is no Indian law that bars her from being PM, there is specific law that bars non americans from being president.
And the threat to bring in such law to target a specific individual, that is the racism I am talking about. (bjp did that)

lolz... just because he does not fit the angry jutt stereotype and regularly uproot tube wells in anger?
he is among top 5, as he says history will be kinder to him.

Remove the specs of congress and stop worshiping your lord. I as a sikh and people from my community is ashamed of his doings.

1.2 billion Indian but PM and leader of opposition are pakistani origin? that does not sound any better does it.
Yes it is racism because she is not from subcontinent hence was considered foreigner inspite of being in India for years.
I just stated Indian law, there is no Indian law that bars her from being PM, there is specific law that bars non americans from being president.

Ok mate, as Indian law doesn't prohibit this than why not simply bring back QE-II to rule India??? After all they have been in India for 250 odd years (4 times Sonia's entire lifetime).........whats WRONG in that???

& don't talk BS, I belong to Sindhi community, according to your argument my entire community is not Indian on the first place....I take serious OFFENSE to that.

Remove the specs of congress and stop worshiping your lord. I as a sikh and people from my community is ashamed of his doings.
just so you know you dont own the pm just because you are sikh. you can be ashamed of anybody you want who cares.

Back
Top Bottom