Is MMS the worst PM ever? He refused to take briefings from intel agencies

Is MMS the worst PM ever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vicky sen

Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: BJP on Saturday made a five-point poser to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress president Sonia Gandhi questioning them whether Cabinet files were shared with Gandhi and if Singh forfeited his prerogative to decide his cabinet as per disclosures in a book by a PM's former advisor.

BJP spokesperson Nirmala Sitharaman questioned Sonia Gandhi if cabinet files were shared with her as mentioned in the book and if there was a deal on Siachen by Gandhi along with Gen J J Singh, the former Army chief.

Posing a question to Manmohan Singh, she said "did the PM refuse to take daily briefings from intelligence agencies and did this not have a bearing on our security situation?"

"Did the PM forfeit his prerogative to decide on who would be in his cabinet? Was the '2G fame' A Raja appointed at the behest of Sonia Gandhi?

Did the PM knowingly overlook corruption by his colleagues as alleged in the book. Did 2G, CWG and Coalgate happened because of this?," Sitharaman said.

"BJP draws the attention of Congress party to introspect on these issues. They need to answer the people of India on their failures in the past decades. The questions raised relate to failure to control prices, provide jobs, manage the economy. A constructive and issue-based political discourse is the need of the hour. People of India need an answer from Congress, she said.

The posers came in the wake of claims in the book "The Accidental Prime Minister: The Making and Unmaking of Manmohan Singh" written by the former PM's media advisor Sanjaya Baru who served in that capacity during UPA-1.

Also

The Accidental Prime Minister: The Making and Unmaking of Manmohan Singh is a 2014 memoir by Indian journalist Sanjaya Baru, a former media advisor to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. In the book, Baru alleges that Singh was not entirely in control of his cabinet—or even the Prime Minister's Office (PMO). Instead, significant power was wielded by Sonia Gandhi, who heads both the Indian National Congress party and the ruling United Progressive Alliance, to whom Singh was completely "subservient".[1] "There cannot be two centres of power", Baru remembers Singh explaining to him, "That creates confusion. I have to accept that the party president is the centre of power. The government is answerable to the party."[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Accidental_Prime_Minister

Baru's book effect: BJP's posers for PM, Sonia - The Times of India

Manmohan Sing seems like a peace loving man. But of course, that doesn't get you votes, war mongerers get votes. No wonder there is never peace in the world.

Manmohan Sing seems like a peace loving man. But of course, that doesn't get you votes, war mongerers get votes. No wonder there is never peace in the world.
Developing your country and high GDP growth rates gets you votes.
When he delivered that in his first term, he got rewarded massively by the people and got his second term.

In his second term, he has failed, so he will not get the votes.

lol....
yes call Manmohan Singh to pakistan and elect him as your PM....
you will have all the peace in the world that u want now......:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
no more war in pakistan only Peace....with manmohan singh.....:-)

Developing your country and high GDP growth rates gets you votes.
When he delivered that in his first term, he got rewarded massively by the people and got his second term.

In his second term, he has failed, so he will not get the votes.
There is only enough you can do in a certain time. Anyway I am not familiar with Indian politics so I can't debate that with you.

lol....
yes call Manmohan Singh to pakistan and elect him as your PM....
you will have all the peace in the world that u want now......:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
no more war in pakistan only Peace....with manmohan singh.....:-)
Why are you talking to me about Pakistan? I have told you before I was born, and bred in Europe.

It is evident through his posture by sitting between Sonia and Rahul like a doll without showing any impression. It is our shame to accept him as our PM. :ashamed:

Why are you talking to me about Pakistan? I have told you before I was born, and bred in Europe.
lol...
u haven't told me abt urself...neither I am interested....
if u don't want urself to be quoted wrong,.. show ur flag as simple as that.....

call him were u live....I am sure he will solve all ur eurpoean problem peacefully......

lol...
u havent told me abt urself...neither I am interested....
if u don't want urself to e quoted urself wrong show ur flag as simple as that.....

call him were u live....I am sure he will solve all ur eurpoean problem peacefully......
Learn to read first, I was talking generally about the whole world, not just India. Candidates who support war get more votes.

And don't worry, we are civilised here in Europe. We don't go around burning business because they are owned by minorities like you people in Asia.

He is the worst of the worst. He even puts morons like gowda, morarji, ik gujral, charan Singh, VP Singh to shame.

Why change the title?

PM is remote controlled by Sonia Gandhi.

He could not clear files without consulting her.
He refused to take briefings from intel agencies.
He could'nt select his own cabinet and officials.

The book forced me to ask the question.

warmongers get vote only during warlike situation (due to war hysteria). Currently we have no wars. MMS won two terms as PM and serving for nearly 10 years.Even after mumbai attack and subsequent hysteria.

There is anti incumbency factor (govt of the day will be blamed for everything) and then there is big issue of corruption of this specific govt. Both will ensure he will lose the job.

@vicky sen there is no point asking the question now........we are only making fool of ourselves.......10 years gone, he enjoyed two terms, now when he is about to leave PMO, we are debating if that he was good or bad.

It was pretty evident just 2-3 years in his first term that he is remote controlled by Sonia..........Now WE ARE THE BIGGEST FOOLS on earth that we din't demanded him being replaced.

So don't ask if he was good or bad........ask If we are fools or not?

@vicky sen there is no point asking the question now........we are only making fool of ourselves.......10 years gone, he enjoyed two terms, now when he is about to leave PMO, we are debating if that he was good or bad.

It was pretty evident just 2-3 years in his first term that he is remote controlled by Sonia..........Now WE ARE THE BIGGEST FOOLS on earth that we din't demanded him being replaced.

So don't ask if he was good or bad........ask If we are fools or not?
there was no alternative to MMS other than madam herself. Racist BJP wallah made sure she never got to be the PM. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom