What's new

Is Malala a Conspiracy???

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3685210 said:
GA Altaf Bhai, he was victim of this cruel society, this state sponsored pakistan army terrorism, that false operation based on false jinnahpur reports. we forced him to seek asylum in UK, i appreciate his sacrifices

i demand entire karachi to vote, if they dont i would put a gun to their head and make them vote, how selfish we karachiites would be not to vote Altaf hussain after his sacrifices

the entire propaganda is done to show him loyal to brits, a guy getting UK asylum can be as dignified as malala
@Oscar's post has just removed all my doubts and i now appreciate MQM and altaf hussain 10x

By the way you talk you don't look Pakistani, Pakistani believe altaf is a terrorist and no Pakistani blames army for state sponsored terrorism.

Last edited by a moderator:
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3685258 said:
swat people should also seek asylum

infact entire kpk, their life aint cheaper then malala

govt should help like malala
I beg them to seek asylum somewhere else because both of us know that government wouldn't do anything when taliban return (or already have returned) to drag them back into 15th century.

wow just wow :hitwall:
Sir first before saying WOW go and read what SC has said about Mukhtara Mai and also check out what she is doing in her home these days she has got lot of money and now using it to hire gangsters and bully people and also that girl was arrested and it was all over on media the flogging girl so gets your facts right before talking Sir

Mukhtar Mai was never raped and now is head of a crime syndicate? :rofl:

What else can they do?

They can't come to grips with the fact there is something fundamentally wrong in this country.

So obviously they leech onto conspiracy theories that everything that bad happens in Pakistan has some foreign involvement.
Yes Sir that is what pretty much SC and that is what is going on if you are living in Canada and I am living in Pakistan and pretty much connected to these kind of things and cases through several different things so first know something before laughing :tdown::tdown:

I beg them to seek asylum somewhere else because both of us know that government wouldn't do anything when taliban return (or already have returned) to drag them back into 15th century.

also north and south waziristan people, drone can then live alone and die alone

Sir first before saying WOW go and read what SC has said about Mukhtara Mai and also check out what she is doing in her home these days she has got lot of money and now using it to hire gangsters and bully people and also that girl was arrested and it was all over on media the flogging girl so gets your facts right before talking Sir

Yes Sir that is what pretty much SC and that is what is going on if you are living in Canada and I am living in Pakistan and pretty much connected to these kind of things and cases through several different things so first know something before laughing :tdown::tdown:

People in Pakistan don't know anything.

Every person living on every street corner has an absurd conspiracy theory for everything.

Mukhtar Mai was gang raped on orders of village elders. Since it brought bad publicity to Pakistan and thus this nonsense that the rape never happened.

Same with Malala.

It has reached a point where Pakistanis would never be shocked by the barbarity that occurs in that country to do anything about to fix it because there is always a looney conspiracy theory to explain everything and blame others for problems that are indigenous to Pakistan.

Is it any wonder why so many Pakistanis are desperate to leave this country.

What is your source for this? really.. I would love to know.
Because as much as I did not appreciate the whole Mai's episode where eventually both sides ended up being exploited.
One by the west.. the other by you..

I would love to see the SC report.. please.. point me in that direction.. enlighten me..

What is your source for this? really.. I would love to know.
Because as much as I did not appreciate the whole Mai's episode where eventually both sides ended up being exploited.
One by the west.. the other by you..

I would love to see the SC report.. please.. point me in that direction.. enlighten me..
SC report came just few months ago and also that girl in Swat was arrested and I have sources of locals in Mai area quite disturbed because of her

SC report only states that there was a delay in filing of the report by her.
Nothing else, where is the rest.
What locals? Mastoi tribesmen?

And that ladies and gentlemen is how you OWNED someone :D

Good job Oscar

And that ladies and gentlemen is how you OWNED someone :D

Good job Oscar

In 5 years time you are going to be defending that the Malala episode ever occured and how the tribesmen said that it was an internal family affair:hitwall:

In 5 years time you are going to be defending that the Malala episode ever occured and how the tribesmen said that it was an internal family affair:hitwall:

Then you haven't read my posts.

I am the most anti-Taliban Pakistani on the planet.

Malala is being exploited by the pro-war lobby - Wikileaks tweets on Malala

WikiLeaks some recent Yesterdays tweet-

1. WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks
1. The Guardian's recent Person of the Year fiasco is illustrative of how the UK establishment and modern media work. Points follow (1-10).
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

2. WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks
1. Decide to push pro-war Afghan war line by exploiting wounded girls similar to this CIA report released by WL CIA report into shoring up Afghan war support in Western Europe, 11 Mar 2010 - WikiLeaks
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite

3. WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks
2. Front load the Guardian "Person of the Year" list with the target that will let the Guardian rip on and on about the evil Taliban.

4. WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks
3. This week, that's Malala, a 14 year old girl reportedly shot in the head by the Taliban who has been exploited by the pro-war lobby

5. WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks
4. Create the Guardian candidate list and front load it with the intended winner (Malala)

6. WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks
5. To make readers feel like it's not a sham, offer to have other entrants nominated. The Guardian did not have Manning as a candidate.

Story.

It was very much a game of two halves. The overwhelming majority of early votes in the three-day poll went to Malala Yousafzai, the 14-year-old Pakistani girl shot by the Taliban for defending girls' right to education. Malala, who is still recovering from injuries sustained in October, had 70 percent of votes at the halfway stage with many readers predicting a foregone conclusion. "What that kid did really focussed the world on the evil that these men can do - and what evil all people can do when they feel inclined. But it also showed the courage to pull through and the will of others to not succumb to evil," wrote jamieTWC1.

But in the latter stages, following a series of tweets from the @Wikileaks twitter handle telling followers to vote Manning, thousands of voters flocked to his cause. Manning secured 70 percent of the vote, the vast majority of them coming after a series of @Wikileaks tweets. Project editor Mark Rice-Oxley said: "It was an interesting exercise that told us a lot about our readers, our heroes and the reasons that people vote."
Guardian person of the year: Voters choose Bradley Manning | World news | guardian.co.uk

Thanks to wikiLeaks- it saved Malala from further exploitation-

Sent a card to her when she first came to the UK. She is a brave girl, her story and those of her friends inspired me to donate schoolbags and text books to girls schools in Saidu Sharif. I don't know anything about conspiracies, all i know is that she is a very bright, dedicated and brave girl.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom