What's new

Is Malala a Conspiracy???

She is just a poor innocent child who is a victim braver than most people she deserves our respect.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3685120 said:
a hero in uk asylum bravo

She went there for medical treatment as its got the best hospitals and her parents decided it is a better future there where she can get good education and support while she recovers.

For media junkies anything that doesnt appear on TV is a "conspiracy theory"...............btw I hope you people have mastered archery and stocked candles since apocalypse is only 21 days away.....:cheesy: isn't that what the holy tvs have been predicting? :rofl:

Lets see who else is in the UK or has used the UK for treatment and residence.

Imran Khan(lived,studied, married):Touted as the next hope for Pakistan, our Oxford educated, Brilliant Cricket turned struggling politician started out in the UK, he also runs a free cancer hospital(definitely a conspiracy.. free cancer treatment!!!)

Altaf Hussain(Lives, Eats, Sleeps,Eats Extortion Money)

Benazir Bhutto(Studied, Lived).. Two time PM, and possibly a power broker in Pakistan who may have proved essential in providing a better PPP till her assassination.. has a Husband we all hate.

Pervaiz Musharraf(Lives, Eats,Sleeps,Drinks).. The Jarnail Dicator, "Mein ne key diya hai, Hojayiega" has been credited with Pakistan's economic turnaround by those that made millions during his power or had their first love affair on text. Lives in a Multi-Million dollar flat in Kensington which probably costs a quarter of a million dollars to maintain.. bought during the corruption proof governments during his time.

Nawaz Sharif(Lived, Treated): "I love tikkas".. the Ameer-ul-Foodies is credited with Pakistan's nuclear tests(a conspiracy), the brilliant Motorways(double conspiracy) and brokering a potentially nuclear war preventing deal over Kargil(ultra-conspiracy)

Shariat-4-Pakistan Group(Lives, breeds): Want to destroy Pakistan and force us all to live a horrid mutated insult to Islam life in this land.. BUT.. Malala is much more deadly.. How dare she go for a bullet would treatment to one of the best medical care in the UK..definitely better than Pakistan.. but still..

Hizb-ut-Tahrir(Lives,Breeds): tried to conspire against Pakistan's state.. attempted to incite a coup..
BUT.. Malala is much more deadly.. How dare she go for a bullet would treatment to one of the best medical care in the UK..definitely better than Pakistan.. but still..

Manhoos kahin ki.. She should die and burn.

Sigh.. that felt good for the inner Pakistani conspiracy germ..
Its genetic.

Imran Khan(lived,studied, married):Touted as the next hope for Pakistan, our Oxford educated, Brilliant Cricket turned struggling politician started out in the UK, he also runs a free cancer hospital(definitely a conspiracy.. free cancer treatment!!!)

Benazir Bhutto(Studied, Lived).. Two time PM, and possibly a power broker in Pakistan who may have proved essential in providing a better PPP till her assassination.. has a Husband we all hate.

Pervaiz Musharraf(Lives, Eats,Sleeps,Drinks).. The Jarnail Dicator, "Mein ne key diya hai, Hojayiega" has been credited with Pakistan's economic turnaround by those that made millions during his power or had their first love affair on text. Lives in a Multi-Million dollar flat in Kensington which probably costs a quarter of a million dollars to maintain.. bought during the corruption proof governments during his time.

Nawaz Sharif(Lived, Treated): "I love tikkas".. the Ameer-ul-Foodies is credited with Pakistan's nuclear tests(a conspiracy), the brilliant Motorways(double conspiracy) and brokering a potentially nuclear war preventing deal over Kargil(ultra-conspiracy)

Shariat-4-Pakistan Group(Lives, breeds): Want to destroy Pakistan and force us all to live a horrid mutated insult to Islam life in this land.. BUT.. Malala is much more deadly.. How dare she go for a bullet would treatment to one of the best medical care in the UK..definitely better than Pakistan.. but still..

Hizb-ut-Tahrir(Lives,Breeds): tried to conspire against Pakistan's state.. attempted to incite a coup..
BUT.. Malala is much more deadly.. How dare she go for a bullet would treatment to one of the best medical care in the UK..definitely better than Pakistan.. but still..

Its genetic.
First of all Imran don't like Nawaz and Zardari and HT and S4PAK are operating in Pakistan and living Pakistan Malala if lives in UK she will loose all the support and will be able to do nothing in Pakistan

Its genetic.

and where do i look to you supporting all these scums? do i look you a member of hizb ul tahrir?

BTW you have given justification of malala, what do you think about the so called extortionist altaf hussian, didnt the state sponsored terrorism in karachi made him seek asylum in britain in the first place?

lets just forget malala the sell out, she was nothing but a child in the tribal area who wanted a high fi western life, so she started to become an attention seeker from the hamid mir show, she has got her wish now, she has sought aslym, lets just forget this entire episode and that british citizen malala ever existed

if i start appreciating malala i may start appreciating those raymond davis vitcim families who never thought twice about getting american visa and get blood money, i hope both malala and davis families enjoying their lives with publicity and sympathy which the other pak nation rots in drone hell

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3685194 said:
and where do i look to you supporting all these scums? do i look you a member of hizb ul tahrir?

BTW you have given justification of malala, what do you think about the so called extortionist altaf hussian, didnt the state sponsored terrorism in karachi made him seek asylum in britain in the first place?

lets just forget malala the sell out, she was nothing but a child in the tribal area who wanted a high fi western life, so she started to become an attention seeker from the hamid mir show, she has got her wish now, she has sought aslym, lets just forget this entire episode and that british citizen malala ever existed

Why should I forget?
That somebody spoke the truth.. sure.. she was exploited.. by everybody with vested interests.
Sure the western democracies will use her to rub it in your face and mine.
But I do not blame Malala.. I blame YOU.. and ME.. for standing by while her school was blown up.. and while she WAS shot.
I Blame you, I find it deplorable.. that you chose to target a child in your intellectual low point.. instead of blaming it on the ones that did not respond to her and the many others like her.
It is PAthetic.. down right cheap.. to mock a 12 year old girl for her innocence..equal to mocking a 12 year girl if she is raped and saying that it was her fault because she had well developed breasts.. or that she looked pretty.

The rest of your defensive tantrum on being HT is your misunderstanding of pointed sarcasm.
that hopefully should be clear to you now.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3685194 said:

if i start appreciating malala i may start appreciating those raymond davis vitcim families who never thought twice about getting american visa and get blood money, i hope both malala and davis families enjoying their lives with publicity and sympathy which the other pak nation rots in drone hell

Bro how can you say such things? she is just a little girl who has shot in the head how can she be a sell out?

GA Altaf Bhai, he was victim of this cruel society, this state sponsored pakistan army terrorism, that false operation based on false jinnahpur reports. we forced him to seek asylum in UK, i appreciate his sacrifices

i demand entire karachi to vote, if they dont i would put a gun to their head and make them vote, how selfish we karachiites would be not to vote Altaf hussain after his sacrifices

the entire propaganda is done to show him loyal to brits, a guy getting UK asylum can be as dignified as malala
@Oscar's post has just removed all my doubts and i now appreciate MQM and altaf hussain 10x

Last edited by a moderator:
I know some Pakistanis love their conspiracy theories, but this is just getting silly now..

Sir for your information the girl flogging video has been proved fake secondly even Mukhtara Mai case have been proved fake no rape even took place all were created to gain sympathies and that same lady is now boss of her town having gangsters to do lot of dirty works @Bezrek

Mukhtar Mai was never raped and now is head of a crime syndicate? :rofl:

I know some Pakistanis love their conspiracy theories, but this is just getting silly now..

What else can they do?

They can't come to grips with the fact there is something fundamentally wrong in this country.

So obviously they leech onto conspiracy theories that everything that bad happens in Pakistan has some foreign involvement.

yes, they should have just put back in swat to get shot again, wonderful thinking, bravo

Sir Proof is the statement of SC on Mukhtara Mai case and also the girl that was so called flogged was arrested and she admitted she was paid and that whole video was fake and that place was not even Swat
wow just wow :hitwall:

yes, they should have just put back in swat to get shot again, wonderful thinking, bravo

swat people should also seek asylum

infact entire kpk, their life aint cheaper then malala

govt should help like malala

Back
Top Bottom