What's new

Is it true, the highest ratio of officers down during ongoing operations in Pak army

I also claim responsibility if you pay me 1 million dollar. Although I have nothing to do with this attack. Do you understand now, who might be behind it?
I know what you are trying to say of course, the Indians, but I'm just saying on an official level it is officially claimed by TTP channels.

I know what you are trying to say of course, the Indians, but I'm just saying on an official level it is officially claimed by TTP channels.
I don't think it's India.
But actually for that we must see which type of aircrafts were the target. Analyse that, read literature and news around and you will know who was behind it.

@Bleek if it were surveillance type, it was India. If it were drones it may be TTP. It were dog fight and bombing then it can be anyone out of ttp, India , Israel or anyone else.

Last edited:
Every day 1 soldier down, after every 8 solider one officer down . @blain2 @iLION12345_1

probably incomplete data and analysis. Remember Pak military primary strategy is to simply disown the dead ones as 'local mujahideen' or similar.
an offshoot of this strategy is what you see posted by many pakidiots confusing bravado for bravery.

Are you sure it's TTP who attacks Pakistan? No one else?
Think about it. Why it's Pakistans Air capability that is always under attack.

It's Pakistans Air capability that never missed it's targets. From Arab Israel wars to kashmir. Pakistans enemies are behind it.
The day Pakistan destroyed more aircrafts of the enemy will be the day the enemy will think twice before attacking us.
The moment people start the conspiracy theory talks, I lose interest, sorry.

I think the scenario was damned if you do and damned if you dont. The US had to leave some day and staying in Afghanistan would have continue to create instability. But the cat was already out of the bag so leaving only made things become less controllable.

Paks best strategy in my book is to seal the border create a wall longer and higher than possible it might cost billions but it will save lots of lives.

What makes you think khaki terrorist wants the border to be sealed? 90% of goods destined for Afghanistan Tax and Duty free are smuggled back into pakistan and sold here. Millions per day of Goods plus refined Gasoline and diesel are smuggled into Pakistan From Iran..Guess who is involved in all that... Why Do you think the border isn't fenced yet completely 🤔

I don't think it's India.
But actually for that we must see which type of aircrafts were the target. Analyse that, read literature and news around and you will know who was behind it.

@Bleek if it were surveillance type, it was India. If it were drones it may be TTP. It were dog fight and bombing then it can be anyone out of ttp, India , Israel or anyone else.
The Brahminists are cowards. A bomb blast in a crowded market or targetting a religious gathering is what the Brahminists prefer. If they attack Pakistan's military hardwarw via terrorism, they know all bets are off and Pakistan can and will ground literally entirety of their airforce as well as civillian jets in a response. There are way too many rebel groups inside Hindustan and just turning up the heat in Khalistan alone will make the Brahminists sweat blood.

All of this is scripted to create breathing room for their Zionist masters and to carry out their plan for the region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom