What's new

Is it true, the highest ratio of officers down during ongoing operations in Pak army

In other words, “program toh war gya” that is what I have deduced from my fellow learned members on this thread.

In my opinion you cannot compare a 20 year old foreign service candidate who has gone through life long training in the subtle arts of diplomacy and policy making/enforcing to a army general who has gone through lifelong threat matrix and security training. Both individuals will look at the same problem with completely different lenses. I have two opinions to make which may seem radical but I believe if the us army was making policy on Afghanistan/Iraq and not the civilian government. They would have nuked afg/Iraq long ago. Secondly this might seem a biased opinion but I don’t think officers like Bajwa/Munir would have even crossed the rank of lt colonel in us army. They would have been force retired. That being said I am also cognizant of the fact that the army chaps are a fabric of the overall society.

IK and his policy of appeasement is a large contributor to the sudden spike in terror attacks. I could try discussing my point but I doubt you'd ge willing to listen. So kudos.

You're an idiot and it's impossible to disprove that.

When it came to the mess created by Khaki Terrorist that's IK fault.

Care to explain "Montana doctrain" imported by khaki terrorist During super laadla "Nawaz shariefs" times to brain wash locals? I suppose IK made them do it right.

Worlds most wanted Terrorist Osama living in Military town Amongst active military personals found by the Americans was also IK Fault? Right, oh wait, that happened before IK even won a single seat but hey let's blame that on him also.

IK wanted locals who fled to Afghanistan during the whole war on Terror but never committed any Terror acts or broken any laws to re_settle In their homes.
Answer me this who allowed armed to the teeth wanted Terrorist instead back into country?
They can find PTI supporters all over country yet they can't find armed to the teeth Terrorist hiding in small area. I wonder why that is.

Ask Lucifer diesel who is claiming becasue of the security situation elections cannot take place and you might get the answer why Terror attacks have increased 2 years after IK left the prime Minster office.

This is exactly the problem, blaming them instead of our own shortcomings, and then they say why nothing ever gets better.

Ask the several hundred people who’ve died in the last year due to terrorist attacks how lucky they feel.

The lowest amount of terrorist attacks in Pakistan also occurred when the Americans were still in Afghanistan, just like the highest amount did, what that shows is that it doesn’t happen when we have our own shit together, wether the Americans are there or not. Did we not clean up Wasiristan and Swat while the Americans were still there? So why can’t we clean up the border and BL now that they’re gone, if they were the problem?

Now how do you explain the sudden and noticeable increase in terrorist attacks after the Americans left? And how long before it goes from just the borders to the mainland? The terrorism is there, many are just not feeling it yet because it hasn’t reached us, or are those people dying in Baluchistan or KPK at the borders not as Pakistani so they don’t matter?
All of this is a planned script being carried out. Forcing out Afghan refugees at the same time Gaza is being genocided gives their masters breathing room in an international scale. These "attacks" also give the Pakistani ruling class an excuse as to why they cannot even utter a strong word against their Zionist masters.

The pro-Zionist Cucks that have taken control of Pakistan will ensure the interests of their Zionist masters are protected at all costs no matter what.

This is the same playbook that was and is used in Ukraine/Russia conflict. Use Russia to kill of all and any Nazis leftovers and make money at the same time.

Pakistan/Afghanistan conflict ensures that Pakistan does not focus on Kashmir, leaving China to spend resources on that region too.

The Zionists are too used to European mindset of action-reaction and have no idea about how to deal with China's patience and extreme-long term strategy. Lucky for them, they have Cucks of Pakistan doing their bidding for them.

Haqqani network was controlled and funded by Pakistan and many other leaders.

ISI was literally marked unofficially as a terrorist organisation.

There was definitely support for the Taliban since for 20 years establishment peddled propaganda in support of it and against NATO.
There was a reason Pakistani firms were blacklisted and shadow banned. Literally none of them were getting any contracts according to many insiders.

That era was an ideal chance for Pakistan to clean the house, but alas, they failed.

Last edited:
We’ve had higher ratios during WoT, 2009 and 2014, but without a major active OP, yes, this is likely the highest ratio.

I wonder where all those Pakistanis are now who celebrated the American exit from Afghanistan and the Taliban takeover, the ones who thought all the people who were warning about the true intentions and nature of the Taliban were just American stooges. And where are the generals and political decision makers who thought it was a good idea to support the Taliban take over. What made us think we could control the Taliban when USSR and USA (or rather all of NATO) couldn’t? The Taliban used Pakistan’s support to take over and fooled us all into thinking they’d be on our side afterwards, and the entire Pakistani establishment fell for it hook, line and sinker. This is the state of the Pakistani leadership, so should we be surprised we’re losing this many men?
You reap what you sow.
I think the scenario was damned if you do and damned if you dont. The US had to leave some day and staying in Afghanistan would have continue to create instability. But the cat was already out of the bag so leaving only made things become less controllable.

Paks best strategy in my book is to seal the border create a wall longer and higher than possible it might cost billions but it will save lots of lives.

I think the scenario was damned if you do and damned if you dont. The US had to leave some day and staying in Afghanistan would have continue to create instability. But the cat was already out of the bag so leaving only made things become less controllable.

Paks best strategy in my book is to seal the border create a wall longer and higher than possible it might cost billions but it will save lots of lives.
Pakistan knows who and where all their "leaders" are and where the money trail is.

The PMLN and the TTP work hand-in glove for their Zionist masters. These attacks will stop as soon as Israel stops boming Gaza.

You're an idiot and it's impossible to disprove that.

When it came to the mess created by Khaki Terrorist that's IK fault.

Care to explain "Montana doctrain" imported by khaki terrorist During super laadla "Nawaz shariefs" times to brain wash locals? I suppose IK made them do it right.

Worlds most wanted Terrorist Osama living in Military town Amongst active military personals found by the Americans was also IK Fault? Right, oh wait, that happened before IK even won a single seat but hey let's blame that on him also.

IK wanted locals who fled to Afghanistan during the whole war on Terror but never committed any Terror acts or broken any laws to re_settle In their homes.
Answer me this who allowed armed to the teeth wanted Terrorist instead back into country?
They can find PTI supporters all over country yet they can't find armed to the teeth Terrorist hiding in small area. I wonder why that is.

Ask Lucifer diesel who is claiming becasue of the security situation elections cannot take place and you might get the answer why Terror attacks have increased 2 years after IK left the prime Minster office.
Lol. Whatever.

We’ve had higher ratios during WoT, 2009 and 2014, but without a major active OP, yes, this is likely the highest ratio.

I wonder where all those Pakistanis are now who celebrated the American exit from Afghanistan and the Taliban takeover, the ones who thought all the people who were warning about the true intentions and nature of the Taliban were just American stooges. And where are the generals and political decision makers who thought it was a good idea to support the Taliban take over. What made us think we could control the Taliban when USSR and USA (or rather all of NATO) couldn’t? The Taliban used Pakistan’s support to take over and fooled us all into thinking they’d be on our side afterwards, and the entire Pakistani establishment fell for it hook, line and sinker. This is the state of the Pakistani leadership, so should we be surprised we’re losing this many men?
You reap what you sow.

Where's the general who was enjoying tea with them and said everything would be fine?

Don't worry, everything will be okay': ISI chief during Kabul visit

1699914986748.png

Where's the general who was enjoying tea with them and said everything would be fine?

Don't worry, everything will be okay': ISI chief during Kabul visit

View attachment 1012407
All these generals are goofs and only good at drinking tea and acting like James Bond.

The deep states of the entire world are watching the laughing stock that they are and how poor they are at governance.

You want to know how bad they are? They can't even peddle a single narrative to their own domestic audience. Forget propaganda for the world, they can't even peddle strong narratives at home. 0 soft power. Can't even control the information warfare domain in their own house.

In other domains that they supposedly had help from CIA, also doing horribly. They've had people go rogue in their own top institutions too many times.

Are you sure the Taliban can stop these attacks? Or even know who is behind these attacks?
Maybe they can’t stop it outright sure, but They can certainly try to be helpful instead of straight up detrimental to the cause by giving as much space to the TTP as possible, but we’re giving them no reason to be helpful. jango summed it up well.

Maybe they can’t stop it outright sure, but They can certainly try to be helpful instead of straight up detrimental to the cause by giving as much space to the TTP as possible, but we’re giving them no reason to be helpful. jango summed it up well.
Mass... short term memory loss or amnesia...

For 20 years, a Major Non NATO ally had supplied and supported a war of aggression. At it's very inception it lost bid for a favorable dispensation... in subsequent years it got doled out huge sums in support funds... it found if it could show greater presence and/or dish out operations, show intensity, loss of human life and equipment and/or used/dispensed munitions, it will get paid handsomely.

All the while it also blamed these on unfavorable dispensation in neighbouring country and later harboring agents from a known regional rival. Later, it publicly reported catching one such high ticket sabateur from the known regional rival being active in one of its western provinces fomenting trouble.

The unfavorable dispensation changed... but so did the flow of dough... of course services were no longer needed. But an eerie thaw sat in... all of a sudden it became too quiet. Someone somewhere thought it wasn't conducive to continue with the same old same old. That revenue stream was a major setback though...

How could that be re-established while having an otherwise favorable dispensation... thing was that the piñata blamed on the Eastern rival was kinda still active and only available shop to get the desired result. So, big heads sat down with a massive headache at hands... the outcome is what transpired contemporaneously.

The outline or gist is a familiar tale once one starts flipping through the not so old pages.

But who cares... the new show is in town.

Last edited:
Suffering high casualties is a normal part of insurgency and can be tolerable but it isn't acceptable when you have no systematic strategy or clear end-goal to achieve stability.

This just means throwing resources and human life down the drain by standing around like headless chicken.

There needs to be a serious re-evaluation of strategy on the long-term.

Are you sure it's TTP who attacks Pakistan? No one else?
Think about it. Why it's Pakistans Air capability that is always under attack.

It's Pakistans Air capability that never missed it's targets. From Arab Israel wars to kashmir. Pakistans enemies are behind it.
The day Pakistan destroyed more aircrafts of the enemy will be the day the enemy will think twice before attacking us.

Are you sure it's TTP who attacks Pakistan? No one else?
Think about it. Why it's Pakistans Air capability that is always under attack.

It's Pakistans Air capability that never missed it's targets. From Arab Israel wars to kashmir. Pakistans enemies are behind it.
The day Pakistan destroyed more aircrafts of the enemy will be the day the enemy will think twice before attacking us.
We know it's TTP because they literally claim responsibility for it. That isn't to say the sponsorship and planning cannot be from elsewhere.

We know it's TTP because they literally claim responsibility for it. That isn't to say the sponsorship and planning cannot be from elsewhere.
I also claim responsibility if you pay me 1 million dollar. Although I have nothing to do with this attack. Do you understand now, who might be behind it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom