What's new

Is it time to recognize Israel

our problim is swat and S.wazerstan were mossad is active.we have to stop them first otherwise pakistan will become palistine signals looking like that.

so you are saying that because mosaad is supporting terrorism in swat and fata we should recognoize the Jewish state of Israel?

Have you been drinking?

My point exactly. Doesn't matter who kicked who but we kicked each other while enemy got stronger. :cry:

So now you want to repeat same mistake? :undecided:

i also plan to make pakistan strong not ummah .ummah should take care of them own.:agree: were is ummah now when we take bath of blood every day?:no:

i also plan to make pakistan strong not ummah .ummah should take care of them own.:agree: were is ummah now when we take bath of blood every day?:no:

As a believer of Ummah it will make me really happy to see a strong and prosperous pakistan for pakistani brothers. No Jealousy here. :)

My brother so far I know, Pakistan has not asked any help from OIC nations. If ask than I am sure some will show up. As I understand pakistan army has given the impression that it is strong enough to handle the situation alone though I would like to see pakistan get help from OIC nations. :tup:

take it overall don't make seprate from plan.:)

yes i drink:lol:

ok so you are saying that on one side Mosaad is funding and providing training to terrorists in Pakistan through Indian embessy in Kabul.

Israel is arming India to its teeth to fight Pakistan because Israel cannot come and fight us directly.

Israel has launched a spy sat through india to spy on Pakistan's Nuclear assets.

Baloch BLA leaders and Qadiyanis are being trained in gurela war and sabotage tactics in Israel.

Israel tried to attack Pakistani nuclear assets even on 27th may 1998 just one day before we tested our devices.

Israeli President says we must think about Pakistani nukes seriously.

And on the other side IMRAN you are saying that we should accept Israel?

shame on you and now i doubt your Nationality !!

A TRUE Pakistani would agree With me and Disagree with you:pakistan:

man i dont give a crap if you drink or not you said already that you are a non religious and if you translate it in urdu it means Kafir.

Thanks.

[
QUOTE=Black blood;700897]ok so you are saying that on one side Mosaad is funding and providing training to terrorists in Pakistan through Indian embessy in Kabul.

Israel is arming India to its teeth to fight Pakistan because Israel cannot come and fight us directly.

Israel has launched a spy sat through india to spy on Pakistan's Nuclear assets.

Baloch BLA leaders and Qadiyanis are being trained in gurela war and sabotage tactics in Israel.

Israel tried to attack Pakistani nuclear assets even on 27th may 1998 just one day before we tested our devices.

Israeli President says we must think about Pakistani nukes seriously.

And on the other side IMRAN you are saying that we should accept Israel?

all this they do because we enemy of them if we try to change it will must changed.and time now its on our intrests

shame on you and now i doubt your Nationality !!

A TRUE Pakistani would agree With me and Disagree with you:pakistan:

man i dont give a crap if you drink or not you said already that you are a non religious and if you translate it in urdu it means Kafir.

Thanks.
i never ever mind on personal attacks nor i report
true pakistanis mean think as you? we all are humen and love pakistan we all bring ideas for strong sovrent pakistan as we think.

ok as per you i am kafir no problim for me:P

Imran Bhai we have given you multiple solid reasons and you haven't given us even a single good reason that why should we accept Israel(As if Israel cares).
All your reasons are based on speculations.That IF we do this THAT would happen.

[

all this they do because we enemy of them if we try to change it will must changed.and time now its on our intrests
Imran do you take Drugs bro ??

A person with a stone age mentality would say what you have said.

Whatever i have said in my previous reply is WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING TO PAKISTAN & NOT WHAT PAKISTAN IS DOING TO ISRAEL:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Tell me only one thing that we have done to Israel ? have we attacked them ? have we put a Nuclear bomb on them ? what have Pakistan done to israel tell me ?:blink:

i never ever mind on personal attacks nor i report
true pakistanis mean think as you? we all are humen and love pakistan we all bring ideas for strong sovrent pakistan as we think.

ok as per you i am kafir no problim for me:P

Its not my opinion this is what YOU said about YOURSELF and i just translated that into urdu.

I am posting a video and after watching that video if you see ANY REASON to accept israel or to change your opinion then tell me !!

EVERYONE Watch this video and give me a good reason if we need to accept israel or reject it !

Link: Why do we(Israeli Zionists) support India against Pakistani Muslim Terrorists . !!

äåãå îåì ô÷éñèï äèøåøéñèéú - Flix Video

Just look at him and how MUCH he is Scared of Pakistan :P (I enjoyed his fear)

For Indians: Look at this video and what you will see if you have the ability to see is that they DO NOT support you because they Like you or have any Common Bond with India.

They Support you because We are Enemies and Remember everyone knows that SOMETHING STUPID happens in India or Pakistan when we Start those Talks to resolve our Issues and i guess YOU KNOW now Who DOES NOT want us to TALK but ARM and Kill each other !!!!

THINK !!

Last edited:
My Open Challenge to Imran and other Pakistani Supporters of the Zionist State of Israel

Visit this website and watch the videos and also .

The website is Israeli
The people running it are Israeli and US Zionists
Books are available inspiring their ideology
READ THEIR MISSION STATEMENT !

Everyone Visit This website : JTF.org - Barack Obama - Barack Obama Muslim - Kahane - Jews - Israel - Zionism

Last edited:
Threads with much more important and useful subject matter get locked up right away yet this BS is allowed a 9 page thread when a similar thread exists.. Is it just me or anyone else shares the same sentiments ?

now drugs??????mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmu yesterday was drink .main kya din raat nasha ker ke rehta hoon.lol at you

Last edited:
Imran,

I agree with you 100% that we should focus on Pakistan and let the ummah worry about itself. Other Muslim countries don't give a damn about us, so we shouldn't kill ourselves for them either. It doesn't mean we shouldn't care, but we should focus on Pakistan's self-interest and try to have good relations with all countries, including Arabs and Iranians/Turks/Muslims, the superpowers, the Asians, Africans and South Americans.

But there are two countries where we have to be careful:
India is our enemy now, though we can hope to be friends in the future due to our shared culture and history.

Israel is and always will be our enemy. Make no mistake about it. No amount of diplomatic candy will change the Zionist mentality or their policies. It doesn't mean all Israelis are bad -- most ordinary Israelis are decent people -- but the Zionist agenda will never accept a nuclear Pakistan. Not now. Not ever.

drugs are expencive and these days i have not much money in my account.anyways i will try them in future.:P

A person with a stone age mentality would say what you have said.

there was israel in stone age.its stone age today .you can't make a single room without stone so it is stone age.also we use stones in terms of we achive mile stone.

Whatever i have said in my previous reply is WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING TO PAKISTAN & NOT WHAT PAKISTAN IS DOING TO ISRAEL

when we enemy we do our best to defete each other its not mean enemy forever look US JAPAN are we enemy more then that?:rolleyes:

Tell me only one thing that we have done to Israel ? have we attacked them ? have we put a Nuclear bomb on them ? what have Pakistan done to israel tell me ?

first israeli jet distroy by pakistani remember then we distroy there more jets we sent our troops to fight them remember?:P we back every resolation against them in UN.we help arabs many times against israel .still ;)

Its not my opinion this is what YOU said about YOURSELF and i just translated that into urdu.

i still think i am not a religus person as per you KAFER

I am posting a video and after watching that video if you see ANY REASON to accept israel or to change your opinion then tell me !!

MAKING NO SENSE FOR ME THIS SCRAP:hang2:

EVERYONE Watch this video and give me a good reason if we need to accept israel or reject it !

comeon every body

[
B]Link: Why do we(Israeli Zionists) support India against Pakistani Muslim Terrorists . !![/B]

are they need our sport? i think we need

äåãå îåì ô÷éñèï äèøåøéñèéú - Flix Video

Just look at him and how MUCH he is Scared of Pakistan (I enjoyed his fear)

For Indians: Look at this video and what you will see if you have the ability to see is that they DO NOT support you because they Like you or have any Common Bond with India.

They Support you because We are Enemies and Remember everyone knows that SOMETHING STUPID happens in India or Pakistan when we Start those Talks to resolve our Issues and i guess YOU KNOW now Who DOES NOT want us to TALK but ARM and Kill each other !!!!

thiss part is :argh::argh::argh:

Back
Top Bottom