What's new

Is it time to recognize Israel

Imran you have made this thread your " Izat Ka masala" None of them are our Friends , they are just not Accept it !

Request to mods : Please close this thread

Imran you have made this thread your " Izat Ka masala" None of them are our Friends , they are just not Accept it !

Request to mods : Please close this thread

yaar ye to ulti bat hai you attack me personaly many times still i have izzat?:lol:

ghareeb ki koi izat nhi hoti shayed:rolleyes: or main ghareeb hon.:what:

we are discussing friendly are not?:P

yaar ye to ulti bat hai you attack me personaly many times still i have izzat?:lol:

ghareeb ki koi izat nhi hoti shayed:rolleyes: or main ghareeb hon.:what:

we are discussing friendly are not?:P

There is nothing personal but a difference of opinion & i am sorry if i caused any hard feelings.

Ghar ki baat hai:pakistan:

Who r the real enemies of mankind ?
1) Countries / States that don't have any freedom or free speech.
2)States ruled by monarchies / dictators.

If u can have friendly relations with such countries..what harm if u have relations with Israel.

If few countries in OIC can have diplomatic relations with ISRAEL ...:hitwall:

Last edited:
Who r the real enemies of mankind ?
1) Countries / States that don't have any freedom or free speech.
2)States ruled by monarchies / dictators.

If u can have friendly relations with such countries..what harm if u have relations with Israel.

If few countries in OIC can have diplomatic relations with ISRAEL ...:hitwall:

It seems you have been absent from thread so go to previous posts and see what is the PROBLEM !!

It seems you have been absent from thread so go to previous posts and see what is the PROBLEM !!

I read only few posts and saw Imran bhai getting hammered rudely with personnal attacks...but his ideas are intelligent and i appreciate it..and those who think hez a stone age person..should understand that his idea is to offset India relation with Israel..get high tech stuff sort off !!

Threads with much more important and useful subject matter get locked up right away yet this BS is allowed a 9 page thread when a similar thread exists.. Is it just me or anyone else shares the same sentiments ?

I share the same opinion. :tup:

To your first point, unless Ive been asleep since i was born and dont know what the words "Israel" and "palestine" mean then you could make that statement but Ive seen the help they have done. The links, the books they're countless so i wont even bother putting em up
Not "asleep", exactly. Rather, the answer is in the "countless" links, books, etc.: you've been snowed, the truth concealed underneath a blizzard of exaggerations, half-truths, and inventions.

...our feud today isn't derived from any ancient conflict. Its due to the countless atrocities committed by the Israeli forces against the Palestinians, denying them the right to their lands, bombing defenseless people every two years -
Your attitude has some very constructive elements in it. Yet why is it your "feud" at all? And don't you think that the attitude of the Pakistani leadership class is what matters? And who represents that better than the father of Pakistan's A-bomb, A.Q. Khan, whose opinion is that -

"The West has been leading a crusade against the Muslims for a thousand years. Israel is the leader of the crusade...the war against our religion has not stopped."
- Prisoners, Jeffrey Goldberg, P.248.

I think Pakistan's leadership is quite aware that accusations of "Israeli atrocities" are mostly smoke and mirrors, and that the "lands" issue is complex but always represented in the Arabs' favor. They need these issues, however, to convince gentler folk like you to redirect the anger that grows out of the injustices you experience in everyday life in Pakistan. That way they can reap the rewards of power longer.

On the question of Israelis in general, most of them are decent enough people, especially the younger crowd. Unfortunately they have been brainwashed by one-sided Zionist propaganda since their birth.
On the contrary, Israel is a country of Jews and Arabs, Christians, Druze, and Bahais, and has a free press. Many "sides" are available. But it is true that in Pakistan only one side is propagated, is that not so?

And the Hamas attacks only strengthen their indoctination into hardline Zionist mentality.
Should Israelis instead teach their kids that Hamas' leaders are only full of sweetness and light? That Hamas doesn't want them and their parents dead, whether Israel existed or not?

Saudi Arabia was one of the strongest supporters of Pakistan during Pakistan's wars with India, especially opposing the creation of Bangladesh from Pakistan's eastern wing in 1971 -
Yes, the Saudis supported the P.A policy of mass killings (at least 300,000) in East Pakistan. Just as many Muslims - outside of Iraq - supported the brutality of Saddam Hussein out of their desire for "strong" leadership. And where did the radical madrassas that trained the Taliban come from? A friend of Pakistan's ruling class Saudi Arabia may be, but a
friend to Pakistan's people? How is that?

(You do realize, don't you, that Saudi wealth is so great, and the land they control is so vast, that the Saudi royal family could solve the Arab-Israeli conflict by compensating and resettling the Palestinians if it wished to do so? Israel solved the problem of Jewish refugees from European and Arab lands; why shouldn't Arabs work to solve the proportionately smaller problem of Arab refugees?)

Zionists hate Pakistanis, they will never help Pakistan or will never want any good relations with Pakistan. I've met zionists living in the west, they hate Pakistanis -
I am a Zionist, and my Pakistani neighbors were among the finest people I've ever known. The fact that Pakistan did not have relations with Israel seemed to be an embarrassment for them.

Maybe the Zionists you met simply didn't like you. Does that mean Pakistan shouldn't recognize Israel?

If Pakistan recognizes Israel (Allah na karay) that day thousands of people will come out in the streets of Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta protesting against the government -
Ah, now we're getting to practical matters. Doubtless it would help to ease the public a bit first. In the complicated dance that opened up relations between Communist China and the United States, not only did Pakistan play a most constructive role but several events, public and private, between the two countries served to assure that resumption of relations between the two countries would proceed smoothly and enjoy some public support. (The most famous of these episodes was "Ping Pong Diplomacy".)

On the personal level, perhaps you could start a pro-Israel fan club at your mosque or university? After all, even before Nixon went to China, student radicals in America were waving around Mao's Little Red Book.

- its going to cause more divisions among Pakistanis and we cant afford to have any of that especially now. We cant create anger and divisions amongst our people -
Why not now? You seem very afraid of making your fellow citizens angry. Are you afraid that if you display support for Israel the Taliban or LeT will come back from the dead and slit your throat or something?

...all the people i have talked with tell me the same thing that Saudis and the rest of the Arabs don't like Pakistani's much, you are not going to believe this but i had few Arab class fellows and they never even liked talking to us -
Pakistani diplomats do complain that, despite Pakistan being a nuclear power, Arab diplomats treat them with contempt. This isn't just a matter of race. Apparently the Gulf Arabs think that the influence they have over Pakistani education and religion is such a direct line of communication into the minds of the populace and government that Pakistani diplomats are superficial by comparison.

These Arabs have a point. Without a real education system of its own the GoP can scarcely counter their influence, right?

As Muslims it is wrong to recognise a country which is bent on destroying us.
This is one of those la-la-land pronouncements: unsupported, but too commonly believed. It's another symptom of Pakistan's domination by the anti-Israel narrative.

yes some Muslim countries have dip. realtions with israel, but at what expense, their people hate their leaders and there is no love lost by the people of those countries.
A Pakistani grass-roots organization to encourage friendship between Israel and Pakistan could go a long way to avoiding a similar fate for Pakistani-Israeli relations.

...ever since we have started working on Nuclear weapons,Tanks, planes and other weapons, israel has had night mares -
Don't put on airs; Jews had nightmares long before that. And still Israel's leaders pray for the safety of Pakistani leaders, and for peace all around. What could be nobler than that? Why would you deny your country the right to publicly associate with such people?

On the contrary, Israel is a country of Jews and Arabs, Christians, Druze, and Bahais, and has a free press. Many "sides" are available. But it is true that in Pakistan only one side is propagated, is that not so?

Non-Jews are second class citizens in Israel. There have been any number of documented instances of anti-Arab discrimination within Israel, particularly in Jerusalem.

Any Jewish person anywhere is automatically an Israeli citizen; Arabs evicted from their homes by Jewish terror groups are still living in refugee camps and do not have the right to return to their rightful homes.

(You do realize, don't you, that Saudi wealth is so great, and the land they control is so vast, that the Saudi royal family could solve the Arab-Israeli conflict by compensating and resettling the Palestinians if it wished to do so? Israel solved the problem of Jewish refugees from European and Arab lands; why shouldn't Arabs work to solve the proportionately smaller problem of Arab refugees?)

It is not the Arabs' responsibility to help Israel in its colonial ambitions, although they do have an obligation to support their Arab brothers in terms of living conditions.

I am a Zionist, and my Pakistani neighbors were among the finest people I've ever known. The fact that Pakistan did not have relations with Israel seemed to be an embarrassment for them.

And you Zionist crowd are an embarrassment to peace loving Jews everywhere.

how can some one accept a fundamentally wrong state .. creation of Israel is day light robbery out of blue one day 1000's of euro jews sent to Palestine ,just cause europeans had enough! What crap is this ? The state of Israel is fundamentaly wrong and should be abolished.

how can some one accept a fundamentally wrong state .. creation of Israel is day light robbery out of blue one day 1000's of euro jews sent to Palestine ,just cause europeans had enough! What crap is this ? The state of Israel is fundamentaly wrong and should be abolished.

Tell that to the Arabs who just sat around, dwidling there thumbs while all this was happenning in their own backyard, with their full knowledge and blessings, i might add.

regards,

Back
Top Bottom