What's new

Is it hard for Urdu Speaking community to join Pak Military?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarFariX

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam u alikum tamam brothers and sisters,

First of all let me make it clear that the purpose of this thread is to know the actual scenerio of what happens when a karachi person applies for different sects in military . I am a pro army person and also have good presence on social media and use it to promote goods of army and counter propaganda against state and army . If elite / senior / full members with mature and good knowledge could answer my question , then i would promote this topic if ever needed on social media to finish the misconception of many karachi people i know who say that no matter even if you join the army , you would be very lucky to become a brigadier (some exceptions as not always is the same) . Similarly , one of my uncle's friend from karachi was in air force and he rode F-6 for 8 years without being promoted for Mirages . However i do know many karachi people who are in high rank in all services . So summarising my question , ARE KARACHIITES COMPARED TO OTHER ETHNICITIES ESPECIALLY PUNJAB BROTHERS EASILY TAKEN INTO MILITARY GIVEN THAT THEY PASS THE TESTS OR DO THEY FACE RACISM MAYBE DUE TO LACK OF TRUST DUE TO THEIR HISTORY FROM WHICH COUNTRY THEY CAME ?? (dont give me examples of musharraf or others) . THe reason i am asking question is not for my use but for use of others whom i can convey message. [ military professionals most welcome to reply ]

I have never heard anything preventing Muhajirs from being accepted as soldiers/officers in the military. The only impediment is our narrow minded parochial vision. Even our relatives in the army continue to support militant organizations like the MQM after joining the army despite seeing the unity and respect for all cultures that is prevalent in the army.

We also have a victim mentality where we think we are the sole and only victim in Pakistan. We forget that there are GM Syeds, Baba Jan of GB and others like the Baloch (Bizenjo) who have had it far rougher than we with our language the national language and our economic power higher than others, including the Punjabis.

Then we abuse Pashtuns, Sindhis and pretty much everyone else. You can't be that narrow minded to join the army. If you can't respect your fellow countrymen then how can you join the army? I want people who join the army to have a national mindset. I don't want just anybody joining it. If you have such concerns and victim mentality I would suggest you do not join the army. You will only cheapen it with ethnic chauvinism.

There is no such discrimination in the army but to some extent there is discrimination but that discrimination is based not on race or ethnicity. this is more based on political views and in regards to that I mean usually people that have ties to MQM london are discriminated and there is an obvious reason for that. Background and other associations are heavily checked to make sure there is no foreign infiltration by planted foreign entity for higher posts. When promoting to very high level post at that stage there are many issues that are kept in view like past service record. In example of Musharaf he was an excellent soldier and was from a family that migrated from Lucknow India so you can imagine a COAS from such background.

Assalam u alikum tamam brothers and sisters,

First of all let me make it clear that the purpose of this thread is to know the actual scenerio of what happens when a karachi person applies for different sects in military . I am a pro army person and also have good presence on social media and use it to promote goods of army and counter propaganda against state and army . If elite / senior / full members with mature and good knowledge could answer my question , then i would promote this topic if ever needed on social media to finish the misconception of many karachi people i know who say that no matter even if you join the army , you would be very lucky to become a brigadier (some exceptions as not always is the same) . Similarly , one of my uncle's friend from karachi was in air force and he rode F-6 for 8 years without being promoted for Mirages . However i do know many karachi people who are in high rank in all services . So summarising my question , ARE KARACHIITES COMPARED TO OTHER ETHNICITIES ESPECIALLY PUNJAB BROTHERS EASILY TAKEN INTO MILITARY GIVEN THAT THEY PASS THE TESTS OR DO THEY FACE RACISM MAYBE DUE TO LACK OF TRUST DUE TO THEIR HISTORY FROM WHICH COUNTRY THEY CAME ?? (dont give me examples of musharraf or others) . THe reason i am asking question is not for my use but for use of others whom i can convey message. [ military professionals most welcome to reply ]
All u have heard is chutiyapa and total non sense in reality PA like any other organization looks for most suitable cancdidates " leaders who can follow orders "

Captain Taha
All Urdu speaking; a distant cousin of mine posted this
IMG_4560.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom