What's new

Is Iran really strong ?

No, No, No and No. Do not even try to compare them. Pretty funny comparison, with respect. Do not even know were to start from... How about ALL? Nothing in common, like 2 different worlds...
I knew u wont have any arguments. As usual.

500 > why you say such strange facts?

1/ what does it mean Iraqis are better than Iranians during the war?
Because despite 3 times number superriority Iran could not do anything to Iraq.

2/ council of experts a politburo???
it means you really know nothing about our country
council of experts having very very few power: election of leader but no decision about politics
the real power in Iran is in hands of the leader. he doesn't care about council of experts.
Well Stalin had even more powers, so wut? On paper Counsil of experts has enermous power just like politburo and can even remove Dear Leader. Of course reality could differ.

What you mention here are all reliable sources in the world is confirmed it . . Except of course iran lackeys :pop:

Iran
Exports - commodities:
petroleum 80%, chemical and petrochemical products, fruits and nuts, carpets

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ir.html

You can count also yourself:

Iran
Oil - exports:
2.4 million bbl/day (2010 est.)

Thats 876 mln bbl/year. If barrel costs 80$ that gives 70 bln. Total Iran's export was $78.69 billion (2010 est.) Seems even more than 80%...

what a garbage thread
lol at that map in the begining. I'm a Qashqai myself. If you look at the map they show a territory by the name of Qashqaistan or some stupid crap like that. Qashqais were Turkish speaking nomads back in the day and for the past 3-4 decades they stopped their nomadic life. My grandfather barely even taught my father the language. Their numbers are so miniscule that they soon will be extinct and this guy comes up with this bs map lmao
reminds me of pkk bs

now lets get to the real stuff.
Our living standards ARE HIGHER THAN TURKEY and this guy is talking smack
55457879.png

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our PPP GDP is basically identical with his own country and the only reason our nominal GDP is lower is because of 4 rounds of UN sanctions and numerous other American and Euro sanctions
Iran
Nov 22nd 2010 | from The World In 2011 print edition
GDP growth: 3.4%
GDP: $488bn (PPP: $931bn)
Inflation: 15.1%
Population: 75.9m
GDP per head: $6,430 (PPP: $12,270)

Turkey
Nov 22nd 2010 | from The World In 2011 print edition
GDP growth: 3.6%
GDP: $760bn (PPP: $992bn)
Inflation: 6.5%
Population: 74.0m
GDP per head: $10,270 (PPP: $13,400)

http://www.economist.com/node/175104...TOKEN=39484385

here's a look at our car industry and see where Iran and Turkey stand
37840634.png

Iran also has the fastest scientific growth on earth

why is this troll allowed to post this garbage?

Iran
Exports - commodities:
petroleum 80%, chemical and petrochemical products, fruits and nuts, carpets

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ir.html

You can count also yourself:

Iran
Oil - exports:
2.4 million bbl/day (2010 est.)

Thats 876 mln bbl/year. If barrel costs 80$ that gives 70 bln. Total Iran's export was $78.69 billion (2010 est.) Seems even more than 80%...

buddy, we're not allowed to export even underwear to Europe and North America and even most of Asia. stfu
I like to see Jewtopia survive for almost 4 decades under sanctions. You guys have been begging for handouts like street whores since the day you were created.

I think Pakistan can learn about Self reliance by example of Iran , and also about technology advancement form turkey

Both brotherly nations are wonderful role models

i dont knw iran is strong..they have better equipments.modern weapons

bt i knw that they are very brave.

men behind the gun theory still exist

buddy, we're not allowed to export even underwear to Europe and North America and even most of Asia. stfu
Its not true. The only limitation is export of weapons. But even this ban was imposed only couple years ago and Iran does not produce any export worthy weapons anyway.

I like to see Jewtopia survive for almost 4 decades under sanctions. You guys have been begging for handouts like street whores since the day you were created.
Israel was boycotted for decades, because of Arab pressure even Pepsi Cola boycotted Israel.

Take prosac and calm down poor butthurted boy. I showed that over 80% of Iran's export is crude oil. WIthout 70 billion pertodollars comming to Iran annually it would be somewhere around Zimbabwe.

If a nation that stones and hangs people based on religious text out of the 6th century(along with laws based on it and outright women discrimination) has higher living standards then one that does not even have a death penalty and not only this but has a much higher GDP and Per capita along with the same population. Then i must admit whatever template HDI uses to gauge these countries is flawed.

First, I am not going to be part of the argues.

I think Iran is a balloon which hasbeen blowing up with the acem propoganda(lies). It needs only a needle to blast after than we will see this mega super powerful balloons' situation.

Why i say these are ? I say coz i know Iran very well from Iranians who escaped from iran and live Immigrant life in Kayseri. There are thousands of Iranians in Kayseri. Wednesday night train comes for them to take hunderd of Iranians to Istanbul and from Istanbul they go different contries which accepted them as Immigrant.

Iranian peoples are hungry poor break and despised by regime. You people see only propoganda of regime. btw

I think an Iranian would know better about the situation in his country, than say a non Iranian. We can leave the discussion at that I guess.

Its not true. The only limitation is export of weapons. But even this ban was imposed only couple years ago and Iran does not produce any export worthy weapons anyway.

Israel was boycotted for decades, because of Arab pressure even Pepsi Cola boycotted Israel.

Take prosac and calm down poor butthurted boy. I showed that over 80% of Iran's export is crude oil. WIthout 70 billion pertodollars comming to Iran annually it would be somewhere around Zimbabwe.

without oil, Iran would have never been touched nor invaded by the imperialists at the turn of the last century. Like Turkey, we would have been left alone to do our own thing so you would have to look at both sides of the picture. And again, we're not allowed to export anything. Anybody who says other wise is an idiot, pure and simple.

I bought a pair of jeans last week and they were "made in Turkey." It was a pair of Diesels. No foreign Euro or American brand will ever do any business with Iran, buy or sell. We are not allowed to take out loans from any Euro or American bank. Any company that does business in Iran will not be allowed to do business in the US. That's why even KIA Motors stopped business in Iran because they were warned by the US that they would be banned from operations inside North America.

Anyways, we still have a trillion dollar GDP (PPP) and by the end of this decade we're gonna be at the 2 trillion mark (ppp). Our natural gas reserves (which happen to be the second largest on the planet) are virtually untapped. Once we start exporting gas then you can add another min 50 billion cash. Iran is here to stay Jew. We're gonna ride these sanctions out. In the mean time though you can kiss my Persian azz.

at the butt hurt turks.
Those figures I posted are from the United Nations not Iran. The HDI takes into account the GDP so even though Iran has a lower GDP than Turkey, it still has a much higher position in the HDI rankings. Our living conditions are better than yours, live with it. The only reason we leave our country is the political situation and the Islamic regime.

The Arabs are they worst enemies Oil and Money are corrupting them out of all the countries in the Muslim world Iran and turkey have been on a scientific boom, but what of the Arabs ? Still buying obsolete weaponry from the west there recruiting soldiers from other countries no investment in Science or Tech or building a homegrown weapons industry. when the oil drys up they will only have to blame themselves.

without oil, Iran would have never been touched nor invaded by the imperialists at the turn of the last century. Like Turkey, we would have been left alone to do our own thing so you would have to look at both sides of the picture. And again, we're not allowed to export anything. Anybody who says other wise is an idiot, pure and simple.

I bought a pair of jeans last week and they were "made in Turkey." It was a pair of Diesels. No foreign Euro or American brand will ever do any business with Iran, buy or sell. We are not allowed to take out loans from any Euro or American bank. Any company that does business in Iran will not be allowed to do business in the US. That's why even KIA Motors stopped business in Iran because they were warned by the US that they would be banned from operations inside North America.

Anyways, we still have a trillion dollar GDP (PPP) and by the end of this decade we're gonna be at the 2 trillion mark (ppp). Our natural gas reserves (which happen to be the second largest on the planet) are virtually untapped. Once we start exporting gas then you can add another min 50 billion cash. Iran is here to stay Jew. We're gonna ride these sanctions out. In the mean time though you can kiss my Persian azz.

What brands of cars, computers, and other things can you buy in Iran?

What brands of cars, computers, and other things can you buy in Iran?

everything that you can find in Dubai. Dubai is Iran's link to the outside world. For example you can bring in stuff that aren't sold in Iran from Dubai and sell it with a huge mark up. Up until a few years ago German car companies were doing business in Iran but since last year they scrapped operations due to American pressure. Every foreign car company, even Koreans were forced to leave Iran because they warned of not being able to do business in the US if they continued their operations inside Iran. We have Chinese cars in Iran though and they do business in Iran.
In terms of electronics, well as you can imagine not a single American company does business in Iran so everything that you find in the country is either Korean, Chinese or stuff that were bought wholesale in Dubai and sent to Iran (could be anything from anywhere).

The issue with the sanctions is smtg else though. Say an Iranian company producing X wants to ramp up its operations and it needs a loan. It can't go to anybody BUT the Iranian government. Say that the Iranian govt isn't interested or it needs the money for other things, the company will be forced to wait for as long as a decade before it can expand!!!! A foreign company on the other hand can take out loans from European and American banks within 72 hours!!!
Than you have the issue of exporting. Where can they export? Sure they can export to Asia but the money is in Europe and the US. For example Chinese companies produce all sorts of stuff for American and European brands (clothing, electronics, sports stuff etc...). Iranian companies aren't able to do that either. Basically business is limited to Iran and a few other countries.

Back
Top Bottom