What's new

Is Iran really strong ?

@Abii

Do you got any Iranian car companies?
Couple of months back is saw a picture of Ahmadinejad driving an electric vehicle, any updates on that?

what a garbage thread
lol at that map in the begining. I'm a Qashqai myself. If you look at the map they show a territory by the name of Qashqaistan or some stupid crap like that. Qashqais were Turkish speaking nomads back in the day and for the past 3-4 decades they stopped their nomadic life. My grandfather barely even taught my father the language. Their numbers are so miniscule that they soon will be extinct and this guy comes up with this bs map lmao
reminds me of pkk bs

now lets get to the real stuff.
Our living standards ARE HIGHER THAN TURKEY and this guy is talking smack
55457879.png

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our PPP GDP is basically identical with his own country and the only reason our nominal GDP is lower is because of 4 rounds of UN sanctions and numerous other American and Euro sanctions
Iran
Nov 22nd 2010 | from The World In 2011 print edition
GDP growth: 3.4%
GDP: $488bn (PPP: $931bn)
Inflation: 15.1%
Population: 75.9m
GDP per head: $6,430 (PPP: $12,270)

Turkey
Nov 22nd 2010 | from The World In 2011 print edition
GDP growth: 3.6%
GDP: $760bn (PPP: $992bn)
Inflation: 6.5%
Population: 74.0m
GDP per head: $10,270 (PPP: $13,400)

http://www.economist.com/node/175104...TOKEN=39484385

here's a look at our car industry and see where Iran and Turkey stand
37840634.png

Iran also has the fastest scientific growth on earth

why is this troll allowed to post this garbage?

I'm gonna quote this so people who jump to the last page can see the response.
I can't believe such troll thread is allowed on this forum.

@Abii

Do you got any Iranian car companies?
Couple of months back is saw Ahmadinejad driving an electric vehicle, any updates on that?

of course we do, we produce more cars than the UK (1.4 million units).
They are not good quality compared to East Asian and Western cars but after you take into account the fact that transfer of tech has been 0 for the past 32 years than it's not bad. They are being exported to even Russia and Turkey (funny I don't remember seeing Turkish cars in the streets of Iran lmao).
car review (samand LX)
my fav Iranian car (Audi rip off head lights lol)
Runna-auto-Iran1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You really got to admire Iran for their self reliance. :tup:

This information is contrary to fact my friend. . . Iran is facing a trade deficit in front of all the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council . . for Example: in the five month period since the beginning of 2010

Iran Exports to UAE = 3.3 Billion $
UAE Exports to Iran = 5.14 Billion $

what a garbage thread
why is this troll allowed to post this garbage?

When insults and curses became worship for some people . . . after that . . .no one can blame thim for any thing they say

Iran Produce 1.3 Million car while Czech produce 0.9 Million . . !!!!!!! How much stange does this ???? . . Each month I travel twice and i visited more than 45 countries in the world . . I saw the Czech Skoda cars everywhere . . I saw Iranian cars only in Syria . . . Can you include a list of countries that imports your cars?

Abbi . . from your own table below . . you can see that some Arab countries are still much better than Iran in HDI

2313v.jpg

Iran Produce 1.3 Million car while Czech produce 0.9 Million . . !!!!!!! How much stange does this ???? . . Each month I travel twice and i visited more than 45 countries in the world . . I saw the Czech Skoda cars everywhere . . I saw Iranian cars only in Syria . . . Can you include a list of countries that imports your cars?

Maybe because Skoda has production facility in many countries, cars manufactured abroad won't add up to the statistics of domestically produced cars in Czech.

I think Pakistan can learn about Self reliance by example of Iran , and also about technology advancement form turkey

Both brotherly nations are wonderful role models

With all respect, my brother . . But I think that Pakistan IS MUCH Self reliance than Iran . .and Pakistan much advanced in technologies (particularly in nuclear technology) than Turkey . .With all the love and respect for Turkey

With all respect, my brother . . But I think that Pakistan IS MUCH Self reliance than Iran . .and Pakistan much advanced in technologies (particularly in nuclear technology) than Turkey . .With all the love and respect for Turkey

Actually considering the sanctions and arms embargo, Iran has achieved a lot in self reliance though they a spread a lot of useless propaganda regarding their weapons, but still an achievement is an achievement no matter how small it is.

two Maps Comparing between the Incidents Against the Iranian regime (Riot, Ambush, Assassinations, Bombing, Kindnapping) and the Ethnic distribution of Iran Population. . these maps clearly show the correlation between the distribution of ethnic groups in Iran and military operations against the Iranian regime . . this confirms that the attempts of ethnic separation from Iran continues:

11111sl.jpg

2222222mm.jpg

Well Stalin had even more powers, so wut? On paper Counsil of experts has enermous power just like politburo and can even remove Dear Leader. Of course reality could differ.
THEY NEVER COULD REMOVE ANY !!
And they don't have any power
the government the army the policies the advices on policies : NONE of them
yes Staline was powerful. lol

about Politburo to show you there is NO comparison:
Politburo of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In reality, the Politburo was a self-perpetuating body that served as the executive branch of the Soviet Union, and its decisions de facto had the force of law. It oversaw the operations of the Committee and made all major policy decisions, which it then passed down through the Central Committee, the Supreme Soviet and the Party Congress. Its control extended from the Party and into government

as you can see all this power : it has nothing to do with council of experts

And about Iraqis again i remind you they lost the war with a far higher technology weapons
and massive bombings and gaz use

two Maps Comparing between the Incidents Against the Iranian regime (Riot, Ambush, Assassinations, Bombing, Kindnapping) and the Ethnic distribution of Iran Population. . these maps clearly show the correlation between the distribution of ethnic groups in Iran and military operations against the Iranian regime . . this confirms that the attempts of ethnic separation from Iran continues:

11111sl.jpg

2222222mm.jpg
it is nice than in a last post you were making advertisment for terrorist groups
and write post like all the ethnic group was member of this terrorist group
lol

Dagan, Israeli services' chief (he left), said not long time ago they were helping the terrorist group Jundallah against IRI

Back
Top Bottom