What's new

Is Iran really strong ?

. . and write post like all the ethnic group was member of this terrorist group
lol

Is it necessary for any ethnic that all its people to be a members of these groups ? The number of members of Hezbollah Group in Lebanon less than 3000
while the Shiites in Lebanon, about a million . . . must Hezbollah Group members be one million ?

dear sir . .The subject is not personal . . I discuss a subject that you can listen to it on the BBC and on all television stations . .and I'm not an Arab I am a Chechen Jordanian . . and I think that I am closer in roots to the Turks and Persians than the Arabs . . This is a political issue in the whole world talking about today . . I am as a Muslim not satisfied about what Iran is doing to some Islamic countries . .particularly the Arab States . . Iranian politicians Divide and weaken Muslim states

Thank you, I understand better. But what you're discussing here is the divisions inside Iran is it not, not the divisions iran is trying to cause among others.

THEY NEVER COULD REMOVE ANY !!
And they don't have any power
the government the army the policies the advices on policies : NONE of them
yes Staline was powerful. lol
On paper they can remove. During Stalin Politburo also could not do much.

And about Iraqis again i remind you they lost the war with a far higher technology weapons
and massive bombings and gaz use
Iran had lost of high technlogy weapons like F-14, Chieftan tanks, Hawk, TOW...

Dagan, Israeli services' chief (he left), said not long time ago they were helping the terrorist group Jundallah against IRI
He did not.

It depends on which country you are comparing Iran with.Iran is stronger than most Arab countries.Period

On paper they can remove. During Stalin Politburo also could not do much.

Iran had lost of high technlogy weapons like F-14, Chieftan tanks, Hawk, TOW...

He did not.
then you should have said "like the politburo during Staline" lol ;)
it seems you didn't like to show you ignore something ;) if it happens often you explain Iran policy to an Iranian
maybe i should explain Israel policies to you . you understand?

Yes the source is Debka : Dagan said it
here it is:
French-Israeli news paper:
Iran: Qui a tué l'expert atomique ? Qui était cet expert ? | JSS News - Israël - Diplomatie - Géopolitique
On notera que Dagan est l’homme qui a proposé que des organisations comme Jundallah au Baloutchistan soient soutenues par l’Occident. Jundallah se bat contre le régime des ayatollahs mais, comme on pouvait s’y attendre, Obama ne pense pas qu’un changement de régime soit la solution en Iran. C’est peut-être pour cela qu’il vient de déclarer que Jundallah serait un mouvement terroriste. Surprenant de la part des États-Unis d’aller dans le sens des Ayatollahs !
this news says: Dagan is the man who suggested Jundallah organisation should be supported by West. They fight Iran regime against ayatollahs but Obama didnt want regime change. That's why he wants Jundallah in the terrorist list. He goes the same direction than ayatollahs.
the people who give the sources to them (about Iran ) are often undirectly named : the royalists (of Iran, very rare and very unpopular like Jundallah)
their website in France for the ones who supported the brother dead : iran-resist.org

Hello everyone,

It's My first post here. Because we gonna get to know each other more from now on, I have to explain one thing here now, actually I don't have any love for the current government of Iran nor do I have any quarrel with Arabs or Israelis, simply none of My business until it doesn't harm Iranian interest, which I as a citizen of Iran have to be abide by it, and I'm also a very realistic person. Ok I actually had other reason to join this forum, but I saw this topic on the scroll, I personally have no problem with people expressing their personal opinions, but I must say as an Iranian who lives in of the highlighted regions that our friend shown, I got very offended by the claim that he made.

First of all the, the claim most of these groups make about sovereignty of Iran are baseless and without any historical proof, and much that I hate conspiracy theories I'm afraid that's one of the western power policies is to weaken the government of Iran, but as an Iranian I'm afraid any geographical change in Iran will not be supported by any future democratic government, and also endangers our neighbouring countries interest as it triggers the separatism, here is the list of countries: such as: Iraq (Unification of Kurdistan), Turkey (Unification of Kurdistan), Syria (Unification of Kurdistan), Afghanistan (Unification of Baluchistan) and Pakistan (Unification of Baluchistan).

Second: Current government of Iran has no interest (At the moment, because of it's own internal political issues) to create any unrest in Arabic countries, to solve these chained events, it's best if Arabic countries listen to what people want and provide it, instead of deepening the unrest by confrontation.

Third: It would be wise if all the ethnicity and religions in the Arabic countries to have equal rights, nonetheless Iran also must take this into the consideration for the sake of it's own long-term national interest.

Regards

iranfuture.jpg

u posted a map of independent balochistan on a pakistani forum? r u feelin alright?

why r u posting about iranian vs arab on a pakistanis forum? we pakistanis have nothin to do with u iranians or arabs. dont bring your mess 2 us.

the flag of Persia: it is not royalist but could be liberal but commonly used by pan turkists
so i bet this is pan turkist map
that's why they claim azerbaijan separation and turkmenistan this is totally stupid and these people who claim this are very rare
that's why some countries support the few terrorist organizations to make a hell because they don't care about all Iranians they just want to make a hell to the regime which most of us didn't like. instead of doing such acts they should better consider our situation and care about the people

about Bahrain > we are forbidden to go to Bahrain: Bahrain doesn't give us any visa.
should be known ;)

Is Iran really strong ? or its just a castle of delusions ?

Let's read some facts and know the answer

In Iran, there is the largest number of armed opposition groups in the world, there is real internal war in Iran, These armed groups are demanding independence for their people, Kurds, Arabs, Baluchis, Turkmen, Azerbaijani and many other ethnics in Iran, They all have armed groups calling for independence from Iran

iranfuture.jpg

The Arab Ahwazi resistance demanding the independence of Al Ahwaz in south western Iran and the coastal region of the Arabian Gulf.

The Party for a free Life in Kurdistan (PJAK) demanding the independence of Kurdistan in Western Iran

Jundallah Organization demanding the independence of Baluchistan in Southeastern Iran

South Azerbaijan Resistance call for separation from Iran and reunion with the republic of Azerbaijan in the north west of Iran

southazerbaijan.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Turkmen National Council of Resistance is calling to separate from Iran and reunited with Turkmenistan in northern Iran

in brief, Iran consist of lands that have been cut from Neighboring countries, The peoples who inhabit Iran have demographic extensions in neighboring countries for example the number of Azerbaijanis in Iran is twice the number of Azerbaijanis in neighboring Republic of Azerbaijan

This thread is not intended to Harm any one . . Is it conceivable that Iran continues to interfere in the internal affairs of others . . while at the same time it has all these problems ?
let's Imagine if one of the countries took advantage of all these weaknesses in Iran . . I think that in less than a year Iran will devided to at least five countrys

Sounds like the ramblings of another famous Arab who just couldn't resist forcefully helping one of Iran's minorities and in the process trying help himself to a piece of our motherland. He ended up with his neck stretched by about 3 cm. I reckon the next person who tries something like that will have his stretched by 15.

Have you guys not had enough? Will you never learn? It is truly sad, but your hatred will become the cancer that consumes you first and foremost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tribalism and sectarianism. Islam can't really be called a unified entity.

That is exactly root of the problems! I would also call it "Divide and conquer!"
Some of our close and distant neighbours don't really try to hide their support for the terrorist organizations such as: Jundallah (Supported by U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Indian External Intelligence Service (RAW) and Western intelligence services) Interesting fact is that these countries are most vulnerable in case of any retaliation.
U.A.E and Saudi Arabia are simply dictatorial regimes while India is suffering from multi-ethnicity and caste system in their society, I remember less than 1 year ago when communist rebels took control of few regions! It would be wise if these countries don't start something that may fuel their own internal disputes! Please don't tell me that you live in harmony despite your ethical diversity, yes that maybe not totally false but that's because people of the lower caste don't have enough education to demand or fight for their rights! I lived in India for 5 years and I learned everything I needed to know firsthand, and when I left the country I continued My research about India.

Back
Top Bottom