What's new

Is Indo-Pak friendship possible?

the truth is that india don,t want peace it,s clear when day play a drama like bomb-bay
if it wanted peace then it should have accepted the joint investigation instead of doing useless propoganda against us when attention of world media (thankgod) is on gaza.

Hmm well the percentage of area under the US/NATO control and the percentage under the taliban rule, suggests something else. Sooner or latter the US economy will not be able to sustain this prolonged war in afghanistan, the desperation shown by the generals on that side of the border is pretty evident.

Probably, the economy will sink into the nation and affecting our military and/or pressure from our people to bring our guys home. But let's not forget one thing...even if that is the case, it would be the economy and people forcing us to leave...not military wise by Pakistan or other nation's military. :)

Pakistan Zindabad! :)

Probably, the economy will sink into the nation and affecting our military and/or pressure from our people to bring our guys home. But let's not forget one thing...even if that is the case, it would be the economy and people forcing us to leave...not military wise by Pakistan or other nation's military. :)

Pakistan Zindabad! :)

I already mentioned the economy issue and not Pakistan.

well afghan mujahedeens are already kicking your ***
75% of afganistan is in thier control

By what measurements? anyways please understand my post. The only way to kick US out is the American people...nothing else.

Let's face it, no force has the military capability to kick us out.

If they stop hiding behind girl's dresses, do you think they will last long against the US military? :)

I already mentioned the economy issue and not Pakistan.

Well, my post was in response to Pakistan's military kicking US out. If your not talking about Pakistan. Then what was your response to my post for?.

By what measurements? anyways please understand my post. The only way to kick US out is the American people...nothing else.

Let's face it, no force has the military capability to kick us out.

If they stop hiding behind girl's dresses, do you think they will last long against the US military? :)

You are right, at the moment no country can equally challenge your country but there also other factors like Jazba and Iman which count....

God bless USA and Pakistan :)

Well, my post was in response to Pakistan's military kicking US out. If your not talking about Pakistan. Then what was your response to my post for?.

My reply was more of in general sense highlighting issues that may or can result in the US withdrawl from Afghanistan.

Indeed, no force on earth has the capability to kick the U.S. out, except for a few.
What you said about the American people being the only one that can decide what happens and whatnot, that is true aswell, although, the Pakistani military and resistance against American occupation CAN lead to changing minds among American people, who will take it to the streets and then you'll soon see American officials rethink their strategy and perhaps retreat, if the pressure from their own people mounts up.

Indeed, no force on earth has the capability to kick the U.S. out, except for a few.
What you said about the American people being the only one that can decide what happens and whatnot, that is true aswell, although, the Pakistani military and resistance against American occupation CAN lead to changing minds among American people, who will take it to the streets and then you'll soon see American officials rethink their strategy and perhaps retreat, if the pressure from their own people mounts up.

Yup, you have pretty much summed it up. But some people think it's because of the Jihad, the Guerilla fighters, the undying spirit, Allah, the mighty resistance and what else you can think of, is defeating the US and kicking us out...that is of course laughable.

from what I hear Indians and Pakistanis have the best of relations outside India and Pakistan and have intermarried a lot.

from what I hear Indians and Pakistanis have the best of relations outside India and Pakistan and have intermarried a lot.

That is actually true, i have a lot of Indian friends and i often attend functions hosted by Indian Student Association. Just 2 months ago, PSA and IFA hosted a huge gathering and was attended by both Indians and Pakistanis. Its such a shame the way Indian government acts, both our countries are spending billions of dollars on arms when that money can be used to reduce poverty.

Yup, you have pretty much summed it up. But some people think it's because of the Jihad, the Guerilla fighters, the undying spirit, Allah, the mighty resistance and what else you can think of, is defeating the US and kicking us out...that is of course laughable.

Yeah well, the more coffins flying back to the states, the faster an American occupation can end, one might think?

I couldn't help but register myself in this forum, so that I can contribute wotever little I can, to this great cause. I completely understand the sentiments of the OP, and I wish this happens one day. India and Pakistan always maintained the love and hate relationship right from the conception of Pak.

I was so moved by the stories in Indian media, how Pakizens treated Indians during the cricket matches, how the street vendors refused to accept money, how the common folk welcomed them opening their hearts and doors, and shared the precious little they have. This proves that there is absolute potential to explore this ides of peace among the common folk, by groups of some good samaritans in both countries, but is it possible? Just listen again to Gurus of peace.

I have so much to post, but got to go and pick up my best friend from work, who just happens to be a PAKISTANI! :enjoy:

Cheers

i have company full of indians they most my frends they care me also nepalis and bangladeshi here but my close are indian because on language and eating same and one nepali friend.when i was in dammam bangladeshi and indians my friend .here my indian friends don't know what i do 15 hours on my laptop on pakistan defence forum.:D

Back
Top Bottom