What's new

Is Indian missile program an empty threat? ICBM without teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear member I clearly mentioned you that all. Indian test are based on plutonium devices

Pu-239 is consider primary material for Nuclear test
It's created by Uranium-238
Plutonium generally not occur in nature unlike uranium you have to do enrichment from U-235 to 238 then Pu-239

Warhead capable deivice is shakti 1 test intself it created enough energy to create chain reaction for Thermonuclear stage
Dear member I am not saying that you don't have a nuke but your test nuke design cannot be placed on you SLBM SLCM or CM or your ICBM. Please kindly take your time to read the very first post. You have nukes and you have missile but your tech cannot be delivered by a missile. If you have Nukes that are deliverable by those missiles you have not tested them yet. This is simple English not Farsi. Don't look for way out through rabbit holes.

Dear member I am not saying that you don't have a nuke but your test nuke design cannot be placed on you SLBM SLCM or CM or your ICBM. Please kindly take your time to read the very first post. You have nukes and you have missile but your tech cannot be delivered by a missile. If you have Nukes that are deliverable by those missiles you have not tested them yet. This is simple English not Farsi. Don't look for way out through rabbit holes.
How do you get that ??? Nuclear weapons design are one of the most classified thing on planet

Do Chinese or French or UK ever released
There warhead designs and ever tested them publicly big no

I don't know how you getting these thoughts
Your getting more and more amatuer with your posts as debate is progressive

How do you get that ??? Nuclear weapons design are one of the most classified thing on planet

Do Chinese or French or UK ever released
There warhead designs and ever tested them publicly big no

I don't how you getting this these thoughts
You getting more and more amatuer with your post
Sir I am a noob who knows a little that the devices you have cannot fit through the tubes of a submarine and I know a bit how plutonium 240 and 239 designs work and how much chemical explosion you require to get the right compression for the plutonium to get a sustaining chain reaction and what size will that make of the nuclear device. So please instead of finding a loop hole in my knowledge admit you have not tested the deliverable warhead design and we will call it a day. I have proven my point with most of Indians crying over me when they had no answer for me with reporting me and I am proud to receive 15 reports by India because they had no answer for me and the thus I will consider this mission successful. Good day to you have fun on PDF.

Sir I am a noob who knows a little that the devices you have cannot fit through the tubes of a submarine and I know a bit how plutonium 240 and 239 designs work and how much chemical explosion you require to get the right compression for the plutonium to get a sustaining chain reaction and what size will that make of the nuclear device. So please instead of finding a loop hole in my knowledge admit you have not tested the deliverable warhead design and we will call it a day. I have proven my point with most of Indians crying over me when they had no answer for me with reporting me and I am proud to receive 15 reports by India because they had no answer for me and the thus I will consider this mission successful. Good day to you have fun on PDF.
You not proven anything
And who are you certifying India Nuclear test validity or missile's deterrent when most of the international scientific community believe what BARC created and tested decade's Ago

You have no authority or skills to judge the tests conducted by one of the most sophisticated scientific brains in the world
Apj abdul kalam

If you can challenge them come with sophisticated scientific research or research papers par to their Intelligence capacity Not doll drums on some fan based forumns

Hope you improve you habit in future

You might be right after all, since as of April 27, 2013 India was still developing accurate cruise missiles and miniaturized nuclear warheads to fit into their small diameter.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/04...-turned-india-into-a-dangerous-nuclear-power/

Last edited:
India has just recently adopted the path of ICBM missiles India has two platforms Sagarika and K4. There is a big question that has gone unanswered, India is developing missiles but can it arm them?
Because till date India has not tested a HEU-based Nuclear Weapons or Pu 239 or 238 based bomb so the the big question is that can India arm those missile with a nuclear bomb as Indian nuclear program is based on Pu 240 which has a high rate of spontaneous fission, meaning that the plutonium in the device will continually produce many background neutrons. This type of design for a nuclear bomb cannot be used in any of Indian missiles. So either India has untested Nuclear warheads for it's missiles or there are no nuclear war heads at all in those missiles and they are just a hoax.

The link below will provide more info about the Pu 240 bomb design and why it cannot be used on a missile.
http://www.ccnr.org/reactor_plute.html

The conclusion is that India and It's Nukes cannot be delivered and are not a threat to Pakistan. This might be the very reason for India not taking the path of a more nuclear approach and opting for a cold start doctrine.

India is investing heavily in the anti ballistic missiles system and conventional weaponry and has always raised voice against Pakistani HEU-based nuclear program and tactical nuclear weapons.
If the problem above is what India facing Pakistan might be never facing a retaliation from India in case of a Nuclear strike and this might be the very reason that India maintains the policy of No first Nuclear Strike because they till date cannot strike a Nuke on any country and can't arm their missiles with a nuclear bomb.
nc4.jpg
Fine. Let's agree for a minute that India does not possess Nuclear fission devices that can be put into missiles. But India also tested a Thermonuclear device succesfully and has claimed of having Hydrogen Bombs. Now I understand that this does nothing to poke a hole in your brilliant logic, but just the way you ruled out Indian fission devices, I would appreciate if you could do the same for Indian Fusion devices.. Does India have a proper Hydrogen bomb or just a "Pu240 of Hydrogen Bombs"?
Now don't say India doesn't have Hydrogen Bombs, coz that'll be like saying that India doesn't have Fission Bombs (even if they are Pu240 based).

Where is the fissile material for this one baby

Provide me the links to fissile materials for these tests and I will blast your BS

Smiling Buddha and Shakti both use reactor grade plutonium
That one (Shakti 1) did not need a fissile material. You see, that was a Thermonuclear device. Heard of those? Yield 45 kT (designed for 200 kT)

You might be right after all, since as of April 27, 2013 India was still developing accurate cruise missiles and miniaturized nuclear warheads to fit into their small diameter.
I don't want to be right now because the sudden collective cry for help Indians asked from Mods made me feel just like Hafiz Saeed and the way India goes and cries to UN. I am loving the feeling. The things I quoted are 100% fact based they have no answer for me.

Why do you even think we are stopping. We need enough Nukes to bomb every Indian city twice.

This shows your knowledge, you don't have Mt nukes but KT... you are talking with basic school kids knowledge.. Can you clarify on your claim- nuke each Indian city twice ? You mean wipe out or just nuking..

I don't want to be right now because the sudden collective cry for help Indians asked from Mods made me feel just like Hafiz Saeed and the way India goes and cries to UN. I am loving the feeling. The things I quoted are 100% fact based they have no answer for me.

Thank you for the Fun. I really enjoyed you guys Masturbate....
Now let me spoil the Party :

http://www.nti.org/learn/countries/india/nuclear/

The plutonium for India's nuclear arsenal is most likely obtained from two research reactors: the 40 MWt CIRUS and the 100 MWt Dhruva, which began operations in 1963 and 1988, respectively. [4] Depending on the capacity factor and operating availability, the CIRUS reactor was estimated to produce 4 to 7 kg of weapons-grade plutonium annually; the corresponding figure for the Dhruva reactor is 11 to 18 kg. [5] The CIRUS reactor was decommissioned in 2010 under the separation plan of the U.S.-India nuclear cooperation agreement. [6] The irradiated fuel from the reactors is reprocessed at the Plutonium Reprocessing Plant in Trombay, which has a capacity of roughly 50 tons of spent nuclear fuel per year. [7] India is building six fast breeder reactors, which will increase plutonium production capacity available for weapons-use. The first prototype fast-breeder reactor at Kudankulam did not meet its September 2015 deadline to start commercial operation due to technological issues. [8]

We should work with international community to stop India from becoming a nuclear power and work on the path of world destruction. Modi is Just like Kim Jong Un of North korea.

Hmm, Just one question... whom are you counting in 'we' ? Do you plan on taking this initiative up yourself because your foreign lobby is nothing but little babies in a cretch 24x7 crying and making a mess!

Fine. Let's agree for a minute that India does not possess Nuclear fission devices that can be put into missiles. But India also tested a Thermonuclear device succesfully and has claimed of having Hydrogen Bombs. Now I understand that this does nothing to poke a hole in your brilliant logic, but just the way you ruled out Indian fission devices, I would appreciate if you could do the same for Indian Fusion devices.. Does India have a proper Hydrogen bomb or just a "Pu240 of Hydrogen Bombs"?
Now don't say India doesn't have Hydrogen Bombs, coz that'll be like saying that India doesn't have Fission Bombs (even if they are Pu240 based).

That one (Shakti 1) did not need a fissile material. You see, that was a Thermonuclear device. Heard of those? Yield 45 kT (designed for 200 kT)

India claims that the first device it detonated in its 1998 nuclear tests, Shakti I, was a two-stage thermonuclear weapon that ignited successfully and produced a forty-five kiloton yield (0.045 megaton), which was considerably below the two hundred kiloton yield expected. However, most foreign analysts believe this figure was highly inflated by India and many doubt that the thermonuclear device even successes ignited the second, fusion stage of the explosion. The view that the thermonuclear test failed is also held by former senior level Indian scientists.
http://thediplomat.com/2014/06/is-india-building-thermonuclear-weapons/

Here are the Indian tests, but miniaturisation is another important step altogether.. So if India was able to miniaturise its nuclear bombs to fit a missile warhead then it has the capability to launch nuclear tipped ballistic missiles..

1. Shakti I – A thermonuclear device yielding 45 kt, but designed for up to 200 kt. (Powerfull to destroy the city like Mumbai).
2. Shakti II – A plutonium implosion design yielding 15 kt and intended as a warhead that could be delivered by bomber or missile. It was an improvement of the device detonated in the 1974 Smiling Buddha (Pokhran-I) test of 1974, developed using simulations on the PARAM supercomputer.
3. Shakti III – An experimental boosted fission design that is used "non-weapon grade"[14] plutonium, but which likely omitted the material required for fusion, yielding 0.3 kt.
4. Shakti IV- A 0.5 kt experimental device.
5. Shakti V – A 0.2 kt experimental device that used uranium-233.

The interesting part is all the tests have been carried out with super computers which have been built by ISRO and DRDO scientists. India had also developed the launching pads for the nuclear weapons in that time. This had helped to develop the missile program led by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.

https://www.quora.com/Why-were-nuclear-bombs-tested-by-India-twice-in-1974-and-1998

Number 1. test of a thermonuclear device was contested all over the world's scientific community, that leaves only number 2. as a potential threat but if based _as they say_ on the Smiling Buddha test, then it is still a primitive design!!!

Pokhran-II thermonuclear test, a failure
Several inaccuracies in the claims made by BARC and in the articles published in the press, including The Hindu, on Pokhran-II need to be corrected. We have hard evidence on a purely factual basis, to inform the nation that not only was the yield of the second fusion (H-bomb) stage of the thermonuclear (TN) device tested in May 1998 was not only far below the design prediction made by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), but that it actually failed.

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/Pokhran-II-thermonuclear-test-a-failure/article13736892.ece

Base on this article. Indian nukes are all bark, no bite. But India pack a one loud bark.

I would not be surprised that India's nuke is only as advanced as the Hiroshima bomb.

India claims that the first device it detonated in its 1998 nuclear tests, Shakti I, was a two-stage thermonuclear weapon that ignited successfully and produced a forty-five kiloton yield (0.045 megaton), which was considerably below the two hundred kiloton yield expected. However, most foreign analysts believe this figure was highly inflated by India and many doubt that the thermonuclear device even successes ignited the second, fusion stage of the explosion. The view that the thermonuclear test failed is also held by former senior level Indian scientists.

It's widely believe that India thermonuclear test failed. India does not possess proven H-Bomb. But they brag so much that the whole world believe them.

@wiseone2 @Stephen Cohen

your words of "wisdom" on this? and don't say Russia tested it for you, they're weak and irrelevant, remember? :lol:

India's ability to make a reliable nuclear warhead for ICBM is questionable. What is the point of the ICBM ?

India need mid-range missile to hit China. Beyond that India has no need for ICBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom