What's new

Is Indian missile program an empty threat? ICBM without teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still we got MIRV , ALCM , SLCM.
You got none.

MIRV ? No you Dont. MIRV capable <> MIRV ( India too has MIRV Capable Agni V )
ALCM ? I guess you are not aware of : Kh 59 ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kh-59 ) thats INDUCTED with MKI , Plus very soon Brahmos will be Added as well.
SLCM ? Brahmos is an SLCM. Its a Supersonic SLCM with 600 KM range.

Yes within their own bubble but first contact with civilisation and the bubble is busted.
They don't care. The Brahmans were under the control of the British. But they took comfort in being able to oppress the other castes. Some kind of psychotic mentality.

Dont you guys Feel Bored ? Typing the same "Troll" stuff AGAIN and AGAIN ?
@WebMaster is that the tactics to Improve Adsense Revenue ?

Dont you guys Feel Bored ? Typing the same "Troll" stuff AGAIN and AGAIN ?
@WebMaster is that the tactics to Improve Adsense Revenue ?
The feeling is mutual when you have nothing else to fall back on except copy paste the 1971 stamp.

The feeling is mutual when you have nothing else to fall back on except copy paste the 1971 stamp.

No Its Not.
Its precisely summed up by a term called GIGO. Where "I" stands for "IN" and it comes BEFORE "OUT"

Garbage in, garbage out (GIGO) in the field of computer science or information and communications technology refers to the fact that computers, since they operate by logical processes, will unquestioningly process flawed, even nonsensical, input data ("garbage in") and produce undesired, often nonsensical, output ("garbage out").

The Point is, Dont expect Roses when you Throw Stones !
( Do note the NFU, No First use , applies here as well )

The food for thought is, why the "Mutual Feel" DIES.. in areas like Space , Medicine , Economy while the will to EAT GRASS exists despite of the fact that nations with similar strategic Threats ( read Japan and South Korea ) have set far better examples ? Infact India too is far far behind these nations.

Besides as far as I am concerned, For the past decade or so...I have regularily witnessed some "Elite" Members burning their energy to come up at least something wrong associated with India ( While similar stuff exists in their won soil ); In a sharp contrast, i feel quite content with one iconic "war" pic of 1971 which serves the purpose quite well actually.

Lets say... "Sau Sunar Ki.. Ek Luhhar ki.."

Last edited:
No Its Not.
Its precisely summed up by a term called GIGO. Where "I" stands for "IN" and it comes BEFORE "OUT"

Garbage in, garbage out (GIGO) in the field of computer science or information and communications technology refers to the fact that computers, since they operate by logical processes, will unquestioningly process flawed, even nonsensical, input data ("garbage in") and produce undesired, often nonsensical, output ("garbage out").

The Point is, Dont expect Roses when you Throw Stones !
( Do note the NFU, No First use , applies here as well )

The food for thought is, why the "Mutual Feel" DIES.. in areas like Space , Medicine , Economy while the will to EAT GRASS exists despite of the fact that nations with similar strategic Threats ( read Japan and South Korea ) have set far better examples ? Infact India too is far far behind these nations.

Besides as far as I am concerned, For the past decade or so...I have regularily witnessed some "Elite" Members burning their energy to come up at least something wrong associated with India ( While similar stuff exists in their won soil ); In a sharp contrast, i feel quite content with one iconic "war" pic of 1971 which serves the purpose quite well actually.

Lets say... "Sau Sunar Ki.. Ek Luhhar ki.."
You can excuse yourself with all the fancy proverbs and terminologies but at the end of the day it boils down to the example of ''Village idiot'' who found a glass.
If your psyche permits you to drag in 1971 war into every topic then be prepared to taste your own medicine but in essence thus your whining is fruitless because your while your mindset is justifying your off topic posts yet you complain about others...
Alas......Kawaa chala Hans ki chaal aur apni chaal bhool gaya.

You can excuse yourself with all the fancy proverbs and terminologies but at the end of the day it boils down to the example of ''Village idiot'' who found a glass.
If your psyche permits you to drag in 1971 war into every topic then be prepared to taste your own medicine but in essence thus your whining is fruitless because your while your mindset is justifying your off topic posts yet you complain about others...
Alas......Kawaa chala Hans ki chaal aur apni chaal bhool gaya.

Can you stop with the brain farts?.

@Mods.

Can you please step in?

Is this not worrying that during NSG negtiations indians gave US exact cause of not signing CTBT for assured NSG membership as that director of pokhran 2 guy was saying....that is pokhran 2 was a fizzle and needs to b tested again...

This thread is closed for numerous reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom