What's new

Is Indian missile program an empty threat? ICBM without teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiddo you have no idea do not trust blindly in what your half drunk ISPR stooges tell you cause they even now tell that so called sakoot a dhaka was a hoax anyway thats not the real issue

thing is india conducted its first test in 1974 and we are not sleeping since then and the second tests were done in 1998 when at hight of anty India US sat survivelence but still we not just defeated them all but did our test and they imposted sanctions which had little or no effect on us and today those same US and all its allies including same Japan , Usa , Canada , Germany , UK & israel and at forefront of selling there latest Nuclear and weapons related technologies and weapons to us

tell me wise guy what does it shows you and of course we do have russia and we have minuterised thermo nulear warheads dont worry if war comes we will use them against those who deserve it and we wont wait for first strike to hit us we will hit firt and that too with hypwr sonik bhramos and MIRV Agni-v & Vi in huge numbers

till then keep up with chest thumping View attachment 375906

Welcome back, hope you stick around! :D

Well, Can you Read Mr. Civil ?

I ask coz, This "Village Idiot" is telling you to follow the Forum Rules. Trolling is NOT Allowed...
Its a matter of common sense that the phrase "Village idiot" is better applicable for whom... lol

Besides, when you get down to personal attacks... It simply means... Have mercey the guy had no proper reply.. so the last resort was a personal attack.... carry on...

PS : Post Reported.
Firstly you know that i didn't call you the ''Village Idiot''.....i have given you that example before, now while you are keen to advise me , care to explain what example you are setting by repeatedly posting same images from 1971 in virtually every thread you try to counter.....does the 1971 image at all makes any sense here, are we talking about wars or anything in relation....did i post a picture of the surrendered Gnat or something, my reply was to the person who was taking cheapshots on Pakistani missiles hence i had to show him what really is a bold paint job.....but since you are always keen to champion the Indian members cause, first set an example by sticking to the topic yourself before oozing advise to others.....

Firstly you know that i didn't call you the ''Village Idiot''.....i have given you that example before, now while you are keen to advise me , care to explain what example you are setting by repeatedly posting same images from 1971 in virtually every thread you try to counter.....does the 1971 image at all makes any sense here, are we talking about wars or anything in relation....did i post a picture of the surrendered Gnat or something, my reply was to the person who was taking cheapshots on Pakistani missiles hence i had to show him what really is a bold paint job.....but since you are always keen to champion the Indian members cause, first set an example by sticking to the topic yourself before oozing advise to others.....

The problem with u guys are as follows ,

Gdp 250 billion
Good university: none
Good college :none
Good engineering company: none.
Known for : taliban,ISI, army rule.

Everyone uses you for money. Whether US for attacking afghanistan or China foe CPEC.

Nowyou threats others. Lol

The problem with u guys are as follows ,

Gdp 250 billion
Good university: none
Good college :none
Good engineering company: none.
Known for : taliban,ISI, army rule.

Everyone uses you for money. Whether US for attacking afghanistan or China foe CPEC.

Nowyou threats others. Lol

And your problem is Pakistan obsession.
No one entertains you so you need to come on a Pakistani forum to get it off your chest.
You see there are countries like US, Russia, China, Japan etc, the world acknowledges their capabilities and then there are off course Indians, they can't stop telling the world that they have put a nut on a bolt and it's indigenous. LoL.
You people are so self centred that you don't allow others even on your forums fearing the mirror.
A nation which takes pride even in capturing a Pigeon has the knack to point figures...

No one entertains you so you need to come on a Pakistani forum to get it off your chest.
You see there are countries like US, Russia, China, Japan etc, the world acknowledges their capabilities and then there are off course Indians, they can't stop telling the world that they have put a nut on a bolt and it's indigenous. LoL.
You people are so self centred that you don't allow others even on your forums fearing the mirror.
A nation which takes pride even in capturing a Pigeon has the knack to point figures...

Tell me one single reason why we would be obsessed with u. There are many things we can be jelous about china. But what about you!!!

Congratulations ., you are calling someone obsessed.. isn't it ironic.. 24/7 -365 days you are in air on one mission ..

Tell me one single reason why we would be obsessed with u. There are many things we can be jelous about china. But what about you!!!
It's in your nature, all your energies are directed towards Pakistan, calling every Pakistani achievement a paint job and failure proves the point, Chinese hardly comment on your projects nor do they drag 1962 just to make themselves look good, now compare yourselves.

It's in your nature, all your energies are directed towards Pakistan, calling every Pakistani achievement a paint job and failure proves the point, Chinese hardly comment on your projects nor do they drag 1962 just to make themselves look good, now compare yourselves.
We don't wanna bring down ourself to their level, yo know it....

We don't wanna bring down ourself to their level, yo know it....
No one could ever sink to their level....

How wise you are.. thread started by some one with self proclaimed expert.. empty wind added to the thread... and you are quoting him as if Indians trolling ... what is your level... D or E
And you are obviously full of it.
@wanglaokan , see what i mean, how these shameless creatures bring their manners to the forum.

No one could ever sink to their level....

And you are obviously full of it.
@wanglaokan , see what i mean, how these shameless creatures bring their manners to the forum.
They detained a Chinese soldier for 54 years after 1962 Skirmish, and baned him going back to China. He was put in jail by India from year 1962 to 1969, he requested Indian government to send him back after release.he was promised and then unexpectedly exiled to a remote village at Mahdya Pradesh ever since. The Chinese soldier name Wang Qi keep applying for going home to all level of India government since year 1986, today he just get his permission for leaving from Indian government. Thanks BBC reporting it drawed attention from Chinese government. How can a government ban a POW going back to his home for 50 years? Unbelievable cruel! He lived in India as a status of Dalit for so many years, his leg was broken by the Indian policemen asking for bribe. Motherfucker 54 years, where is the humanity India government always claimed!

And also here, I want to seperate the feeling I have for Indian government and Indian people! Wang Qi's Indian neighbours in the village helped him out a lot in his mischief experience in India, I can say Indian people at lower rung of society are benevolent and kind! And how bad is Indian government compared to its people?! He married with an local Indian girls at year 1975(no chance of going back, and introduced by his boss of which he worked at a local mine field), and had two boys and Two girls after. We welcomed them in China!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom