What's new

Is Indian Cuisine Coming of Age in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chicken65-ghumaghumalu.jpg

That actually looks bloody amazing.

And are those "rice noodles" with it as well?? I'm starting to get really hungry. :woot:

Can you post some more famous dishes from Southern India?

what ever he says or said is out of his personal view, like most INDIANS do have negative taughts towards Pakistan or China for that matter.
if there is a enemy, you win him over his heart with friendship and not with a war of words (its not going to work out, war of words will let to endless quacking)

PM'ed you.. I don't want to derail the thread..

Might be you guys should try this one.
Its called the Pallipalayam Chicken, its a great dish in Tamil Nadu. Goes well with Dosa, Rice as well as Nan and Roti
Chicken-Pallipalayam.jpg

Depends what kind of restaurant you go to. But yeah, those cheap ones do indeed serve really oily dishes. Wait till you go to one of these:
The Red Fort

And yes, it is owned by a family of Bangladeshi origin. I've known the owner during my time in the UK. And yes, they are loaded.

But then, Indian food is generally a bit oily :cheesy:

Don't know about restaurants in UK. But the ones run by Pakistanis in US generally have much more oil content then the Indian ones.. But anyways, I don't go to either of them because you are right. The food is generally oily in these restaurants.,.

Best food in the world according to me:

1 - Pakistani
2 - Italian
3 - Chinese
4 - Thai
5 - Japanese
6 - Afghan
7 - Greek
8 - German
9 - French
10- Arabic

That actually looks bloody amazing.

And are those "rice noodles" with it as well?? I'm starting to get really hungry. :woot:

Can you post some more famous dishes from Southern India?

Idiyappam is made up of rice but you don't need to pull threads of noodle, just pull whole of it and take a bite like you take a bite of the piece of a cake.

Best food in the world according to me:

1 - Pakistani
2 - Italian
3 - Chinese
4 - Thai
5 - Japanese
6 - Afghan
7 - Greek
8 - German
9 - French
10- Arabic

Blasphemy! Japanese food is the best in the world. A perfect balance of both taste and health.

I am sure that it does not have 65 Chickens in it.

Chicken 65, Gobi 65(cauliflower 65), Paneer 65, it available at each and every street in South India. Nice snacks with Tea or coffee but very few of them serve it with idiyappam.

Blasphemy! Japanese food is the best in the world. A perfect balance of both taste and health.

Well I ranked it 5th.

I love Sushi, Sashimi, etc.

But I tend to barf if I eat too much of it.

Chicken 65, Gobi 65(cauliflower 65), Paneer 65, it available at each and every street in South India. Nice snacks with Tea or coffee but very few of them serve it with idiyappam.
all these 65 items go well with Wiskhy, Brandy. I know this very well as i have a good experiance and experiment with the combos.
Not sure if it goes well with Idiyapam.
For idiayam, we prefer mutton paya.
idi.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom