What's new

Is Indian Cuisine Coming of Age in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian food is not up to my standard either. Putting creamer and coconut milk into every curry. Tastes nasty. Also Indian Masalas don't do it for me.

In Pakistan we make the meat CHATT PAT.

Not all Indian sub-cultures do that.

Had any one tried the South Indian "Nandu Fry"
IMG_3778.JPG

Oh! How I love crab! Any crab :D

i heared from a teacher of mine who had worked in China that once Chinese used ivory chop sticks in the royal palace becouse it turns blue when comes in contact with poison

I think we know the reason why they are so good at all the technical stuff :D

Indian food is not up to my standard either. Putting creamer and coconut milk into every curry. Tastes nasty. Also Indian Masalas don't do it for me.

In Pakistan we make the meat CHATT PAT.

I love Balti curries!

But since it's originally from Kashmir, it wouldn't be fair to call it Pakistani. looool :D lool joking :P

Not all Indian sub-cultures do that.

Oh! How I love crab! Any crab :D

I think we know the reason why those people are so good at all the technical stuff :D

Indian food, pakistani food, bangladeshi food...all works for me. I really cant tell any major difference except for the variation in oil content. I am pretty sure i can survive on any of the three listed above.

i like chinese roasted duck, soy sauce with pan cakes, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

stock-photo-peking-duck-chinese-roast-duck-served-with-pancakes-cucumber-spring-onions-and-hoisin-plum-96211709.jpg

i can do with some indian stuff

Wow that looks really nice....

Is that a savory dish? Any idea of the main ingredients, or a general description of the taste of the dish?

CD man you and junk have stamina. I just went and had food and you are still here talking about food. lol

Indian food, pakistani food, bangladeshi food...all works for me. I really cant tell any major difference except for the variation in oil content. I am pretty sure i can survive on any of the three listed above.

They are similar if you are talking about North Indian - more specifically Punjabi and Mughalai food. I've never seen them ever do South Indian food or even Western Indian food.

I look at the Naans. The naans served in Pakistani and Bangladeshi restaurants are thick like bread while those served in Indian restaurants are unleavened.

i like haleem,nihari,chicken basket,butter fish ,achar ghost ,roost,Bun-Kabab,sijji,Boti-Kababs,Chicken Tikkas,bityani,pullao,dahi bare,halwa puri wagera wagera ................................:pop:

They are similar if you are talking about North Indian - more specifically Punjabi and Mughalai food. I've never seen them ever do South Indian food or even Western Indian food.

I look at the Naans. The naans served in Pakistani and Bangladeshi restaurants are thick like bread while those served in Indian restaurants are unleavened.

I lived all over middle east and traveled all over India. I am pretty sure that i can survive on anything except north-eastern food barring bengali (under-cooked st00f makes me want to kill myself ).

North Indian chicken curry and Mutton curry which we commonly eat at home and for me it is the tastiest curry dish. The curry dish contains lots of onions.
Chicken curry
IMG_2965.JPG

Mutton Curry
2587691478_5c87278d5e_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom