What's new

Is Indian Cuisine Coming of Age in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Indians can make curry of anything. :lol: We even have a very famous curry dish made up of potatoes known as "Aalu Dum"(spicy and creamy).

That is strange...

Chinese people love pork, I'm surprised that I've never seen pork combined with curry before. Not once have I seen a dish like that in China.

Maybe I will invent a Chinese dish like that, and sell the idea to a big restaurant. :cheesy:

no not Sarcasm, i like ashok he is bit more balanced than rest of the indians.

Whats up mate you are not one for sarcasm?
@Aryan, face palm
mCU8jmcCknhaneztKwDmYdCyo1_500.jpg

south indian sambar rice + appalam = the best food ever :)

Oh man I love kebabs, though I was looking for something more specific, like a particular type of kebab maybe?

Chapli, Seekh, Shami, Tandoori, lamb chops

But you know what in the UK I find our food that is Chinese or ours is too heavy. Maybe Chinese dumplings is ok

You live in New york and telling me this.. just a few days back you were crying for Indian restaurant named Baluchi.. It's a fact that Pakistanis run their shops acting as Indians but even then you are not that much. Most Pakistanis and Bangladeshis I have seen are halal meat shop owners.. So stop the bluff game..

I already told you change your name if you want exclusivity we have a claim and copyright to that name as well

Chapli, Seekh, Shami, Tandoori, lamb chops

But you know what in the UK I find our food that is Chinese or ours is too heavy. Maybe Chinese dumplings is ok

I often find it very difficult to get good Chinese food overseas, because the laowai can't tell the difference between good and bad Chinese food.

The trick is to check who is sitting down and eating in there. If the majority of customers are Chinese, then it is a good Chinese restaurant. :azn:

If it is filled with laowai, then it probably won't be very good.

Another myth. The majority of Indians are Hindu and therefore vegetarians. They even kill you for eating beef.

These meat dishes surely are Pakistani

close to eighty percent of Indians population are non vegetarians . at least educate your self before making statements.

Why I am getting a feeling that you get kicked on the a$$ by Indians in Canada on a daily basis? The frust in all your posts appears to be the icing on the cake served by Indians on your back side..

true cannot agree any more but Facts are Facts India is the Greatest Super Hyper Power of the World. :D

I find it very difficult to get good Chinese food overseas, because the laowai can't tell the difference between good and bad Chinese food.

The trick is to check who is sitting down and eating in there. If the majority of customers are Chinese, then it is a good Chinese restaurant. :azn:

If it is filled with laowai, then it probably won't be very good.

Also some localities change the food slightly to suit local taste. I find that there are variations in Chinese food in Spain Italy and UK. Funny that I just realised that have tasted Chinese food (Cantonese) in nearly everywhere I have been

do the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis feer their brand value that they have to name thier restarants as INDIAN.
grow up and respect yourself, your brand value and that of others and their brand value.
The more you try to belittle others, the more you make your self embarassed and belittled in the eyes of others

So what? We serve great food. All those Sylhetis are literally changing the way English people eat!

Eat your heart out! :P

Tamils are one of the most cultured people in india & they are more civilized to rest of the Hindus. If i am not wrong Ashok is a Tamil.
Not only Tamils, Malayaless are also cultured,
you are right I am a Tamil

true cannot agree any more but Facts are Facts India is the Greatest Super Hyper Power of the World. :D

But why do you leave Incredible off your description. I mean you might offend a super

So what? We serve great food. All those Sylhetis are literally changing the way English people eat!

Eat your heart out! :P

Most of Pakistani and Bangladeshi food served in America is half filled with Oil only.. One look at it and you will think twice before eating it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom