What's new

Is Indian Aggresive Posturing Prelude to a Fourth War with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
by higher price you mean:

few hundred dead in bomb blast = millions dead from nuclear explosion.

Hopefully higher-ups doesn't shares same genetic pool as you

I don't know what yo are trying to convey here.. I was pointing to Icecold that parity or no parity, if the price is worth paying (For whatever reason) India will not hesitate to a full blown conflict.

Also all this nuke theory is kind of going overboard. I think its nothing short of Bluff to cover up for lacuna in conventional strength. What if we stop with few miles of the border(as cold strike enviasages)I don't see nukes being employed. A full blown conventional war bar nukes is very much still plausible in Indo Pak scenario

This time it will, hence the reason for calling for ISI agent.

There can not be 2 versions of the same story. The entire global media has been saying that this is a domestic Indian act of terror as there is no evidence that suggests that this was a covert declaration of war from anyone outside. Yes Pakistan has been mentioned several times as a possible source but tell me if that is normal or not.

Nope CNN international and BBC have stopped reporting on home grown terror issue. Infact they are very much propagating Indian stand.

Also tell me how hard it would be for covert operatives to infiltrate into Pakistan maybe recently and launch attacks from there as a base, to manipulate so called evidence. Cell phone logs, ammunition, etc. would easily be traced back as conclusive evidence, ignoring the fact that this was bait.

You are taking about a false flag operation here, the nature of which will definitely leave a trail how much ever you don't want to. So the touble is certainly not worth it for India

Keep in mind this scenario can only be a valid hypothesis if Indians bring forth real evidence that is corroborated by Pakistani government.

This time MMS has spoken, he often does not talk without substance. We already have a canary in the cage. I am more concerned about a ship that was supposed to be under Navy's control(Not being reported in media). MMS statment holds lot of water in international fora

This time MMS has spoken, he often does not talk without substance. We already have a canary in the cage. I am more concerned about a ship that was supposed to be under Navy's control(Not being reported in media). MMS statment holds lot of water in international fora

Yes, it is foolish to imagine that all the evidence is out in the media. That ship has likely given many clues including the GPS trail of these cowards and their collaborators.

Nothing less than the utter destruction of these cowardly shyt should be acceptable.

Don't jump to conclusions too fast. We are no US doesn't mean that we can keep on tolerating terrorism against us.

The security situation is bad in both our countries, may be worse in Pakistan. So I don't see any reasons to be sanctimonious there.

There is no shifting of blame on Pakistan. There would be proper inquiry, the evidence would be shared with Pakistan as well as some other countries whose nationals have died. let us wait for some time for that to happen instead of jumping to hasty conclusions.

If information is shared with Pakistan then it also means that it is not Pakistan as a country and as a people that is being blamed. The common scourge of terror is what should be blamed and rooted out.

Am i? Doesn't really suit an Indian saying this after all what has happened in the past 24 hours.But anyways how many people got killed? ohh yes 200. And you are ready to kill maybe 200000 if India decides to go to war. Well i don't think so that Singh would be so stupid.
Situation is bad indeed in both the countries however we unlike you dont shift blame on India unlike you guys. So spare me this whole BS that we havent accused anyone, just look at your media and the amount of venom that they are spitting, you will realize that indeed the indian sarkar with the help of their media has already made up their minds to put all the blame on to Pakistan.

Last edited:
Does it even matter weather we are US or you are Iraq. We will have to pay a higher price and shall go to war if it is worth it.

While i doubt it that the Indian sarkar will keep emotions high over logic, but however being said so, India is more then welcome to do.

Situation is bad indeed in both the countries however we unlike you dont shift blame on India unlike you guys.

Ooops I just thought you blamed us for each and every misfortne of yours. Balochistan, NWFP, Wziristan, Afghanistan. All this without even a shread of evidence..

Nothing less than the utter destruction of these cowardly shyt should be acceptable.

Yes please by all means if that is whats going to bring peace in South Asia.

While i doubt it that the Indian sarkar will keep emotions high over logic,
Agreed and I hope so. But you forget that emotion has been a huge variable that had considerable influence in a nations decision to go to war.

but however being said so, India is more then welcome to do.

Let us see . I for one am sure that when Pakistan envisaged asymmetirical war against India because of what it could not achieve conventionally.

Am i? Doesn't really suit an Indian saying this after all what has happened in the past 24 hours.But anyways how many people got killed? ohh yes 200. And you are ready to kill maybe 200000 if India decides to go to war. Well i don't think so that Singh would be so stupid.
Situation is bad indeed in both the countries however we unlike you dont shift blame on India unlike you guys. So spare me this whole BS that we havent accused anyone, just look at your media and the amount of venom that they are spitting, you will realize that indeed the indian sarkar with the help of their media has already made up their minds to put all the blame on to Pakistan.

What has happened in the last 24 hours?

Even a single innocent killed is one too many! Is that clear?????

And don't follow our media so closely if you don't like it. No one asking people here to do that. The media is doing it's job and in times like these there may well be some sensationalism. They don't decide the Indian policy, the government does.

The blame is on Pakistan if you equate Pakistan with LET or other terrorists. We don't, at least not now.

Yes please by all means if that is whats going to bring peace in South Asia.

That is the only thing that can bring peace to our region.

They are a menace to both our countries and the world. You should know that by now.

Ooops I just thought you blamed us for each and every misfortne of yours. Balochistan, NWFP, Wziristan, Afghanistan. All this without even a shread of evidence..

Really! We only blame for what you are doing through afghanistan into the FATA region, but not for every mouse that is killed inside Pakistan where as the case is very much opposite with India where we are blamed for everything even when the pakistani FM is in India, so don't even think about bringing us in the same league of blame game as you guys are. You guys are in a whole new level.

On a side note do check out your very own media and the amount of hatred that they are spreading against Pakistan, how do you think we are going to react to that? Every sympathy that we had as human beings for those who got killed is now fading away and we are back to square one.

Indian PM meets armed forces chiefs after Mumbai attacks

NEW DELHI (AFP) — India's prime minister was Saturday meeting the chiefs of the country's army, navy, air force and intelligence services to discuss the Islamic militant attacks in Mumbai, his office said.

"The prime minister wants a detailed report on the terrorist attacks in Mumbai and actions being taken," an aide to premier Manmohan Singh said.

The official said "ways to prevent such attacks" from happening again were being discussed in the meeting but gave no further details.

In an address to the nation on Thursday, Singh said that those behind the coordinated attacks were based "outside the country," and he warned "neighbours" who provide a haven to anti-India militants.

Indian Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee has also said that "some elements in Pakistan are responsible" for the assault.

Pakistan's government had fiercely denied it was in any way connected to the attackers.

Heavily armed and well trained Islamist gunmen launched their attacks on Wednesday evening. Indian commandos killed the last of the militants on Saturday morning.

At least 195 people were confirmed dead and 295 injured.

INDIAN HOME MINISTER RESIGNS - INDIA MEDIA REPORTS.

must be for failure of indian intelligence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom