What's new

Is Indian Aggresive Posturing Prelude to a Fourth War with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i highly doubt india would go to war with pak. the reason is that we just have much more to lose than pakistan. i think as a nation, right now indians just are not willing to risk our economy in a war.

second reason is that, as much as i hate to admit it, i think munir is right. our politicians are pussies. i never for a moment doubt the courage of our armed forces, but armed forces cannot act until politicians give them green light. right now all the anger by politicians are just a show.

i highly doubt india would go to war with pak. the reason is that we just have much more to lose than pakistan. i think as a nation, right now indians just are not willing to risk our economy in a war.

second reason is that, as much as i hate to admit it, i think munir is right. our politicians are pussies. i never for a moment doubt the courage of our armed forces, but armed forces cannot act until politicians give them green light. right now all the anger by politicians are just a show.

Now, Indian Economy is huge, one war is'nt going to make a big difference to the economy. Second, India will not risk the war against Pakistan because it stands the risk of another military coup in Pakistan. Musharaf will justify the war come back to make his back comfortable to the President seat. India has strong evidence of the Pakistani involvment in this attack. The only thing is that weather the proof of Pakistani ISI involvment. If this link is exposed in front of the whole world, then the situation will be interesting. If the Pakistanis decide to move all the troops from NWFP to the Indian side of the border, then the Americans can justify themselves with moving into Nwfp and take it completely and adding the territory under Afghanistan. The civilian Govt. in Pakistan has no control over its army and it's intelligence agencies. There is huge Public pressure on the Indian govt. to declare war on Pakistan. The war should be waged together with the govt. of Pakistan and bring it to a position where it has total control over the army and the ISI.

What has happened in the last 24 hours?

Don't be so ignorant. Within the last 24 hours from every one, your government to your pathetic media has increased its trash talk against Pakistan, air force is being put to high alert. What do you think that is for?

Even a single innocent killed is one too many! Is that clear?????

Sure by all means.

And don't follow our media so closely if you don't like it. No one asking people here to do that. The media is doing it's job and in times like these there may well be some sensationalism. They don't decide the Indian policy, the government does.

And why not. Whether you ask or not it doesn't matter we will have a close look to whatever we think we should, the point is that your media isn't doing it on its own, it has the GOI backing and this is done under a preplanned scheme, to blame Pakistan.

The blame is on Pakistan if you equate Pakistan with LET or other terrorists. We don't, at least not now.

To hell with your blame game, we have had it and are ready for whatever India has in mind.

Now, Indian Economy is huge, one war is'nt going to make a big difference to the economy. Second, India will not risk the war against Pakistan because it stands the risk of another military coup in Pakistan. Musharaf will justify the war come back to make his back comfortable to the President seat. India has strong evidence of the Pakistani involvment in this attack. The only thing is that weather the proof of Pakistani ISI involvment. If this link is exposed in front of the whole world, then the situation will be interesting. If the Pakistanis decide to move all the troops from NWFP to the Indian side of the border, then the Americans can justify themselves with moving into Nwfp and take it completely and adding the territory under Afghanistan. The civilian Govt. in Pakistan has no control over its army and it's intelligence agencies. There is huge Public pressure on the Indian govt. to declare war on Pakistan. The war should be waged together with the govt. of Pakistan and bring it to a position where it has total control over the army and the ISI.

How pathetic? Dude get out of you dream that you are living in. Nothing is going to change in Pakistan, but alot will in India if war happens. And secondly you think your economy will not be affected, well think again. Also you have prove of the ISI let be an open investigation held by international agencies, let the proof be brought infront of the whole world, and we will see how much truth lies in these so called every time routine allegations of yours.

Don't be so ignorant. Within the last 24 hours from every one, your government to your pathetic media has increased its trash talk against Pakistan, air force is being put to high alert. What do you think that is for?

This is a war on India. The general alert in the country has to be high and that includes the increased alert for all forces.

To hell with your blame game, we have had it and are ready for whatever India has in mind.

You sure should be. I see an ingrained inclination to trash everything that comes out from the investigation even before it is shared. That is no better than your claims about some in India blaming Pakistan for every attack.

Indian Economy is HUGE???? Which fools paradise are you living in my friend? Indian economy is dependent on American and British economies like a back-office or a call-center. The western economies have already gone south! Your economy is following suit very rapidly as your reserves are depleting and you have already lined up for the IMF. Have you taken a peek out of your apartment recently and seen the huge volume of poor on your street or may be the folks taking a crap next to the runways of Mumbai or Dehli? An secondly, if you think that in a war with Pakistan you will come out as winners, then you are gravely mistaken again my friend!

If 20 untrained teenagers carrying a few grenades, AK-47's etc can bring the entire Mumbai life to a screeching halt by killing 195 and maiming 300 for life, can you imagine what will happen when we actually go to a war?

Pakistanis are tired of your consistent Indian BULLS*** and AGGRESSIVE ATTITUDE as you are the largest democracy in the world, MY BLOODY FOOT!

Do not test my patience my friend and do not equate our good manners to any signs of weakness! If there is WAR however, I will personally fight along with my Armed forces & so will the millions of tribals and jihadis whose new No. 1 enemy will then be simply....................INDIA!!

Reactions: was
Tribesmen pledge to fight at western border
Updated : Sunday November 30 , 2008 2:31:10 PM

MIRANSHAH: The tribesmen of North Waziristan have vowed to fight shoulder by shoulder with Pakistan Army in the wake of Indian war threats.

Speaking at a press conference on Sunday, a tribal leader Malik Afzal Khan assured to safeguard the geographical boundaries of the country in case Pakistan was inflected in war.

He demanded of Pakistani authorities to end military operation in the region and allow local tribe men to move at eastern borders of Pakistan to battle Indian army.

The local tribe men were ready to defend the eastern frontier too, he added.

^^ Should I remind you of 200 of your troops surrendering to 20 odd teenagers and then being beheaded on video.

Wake up and smell coffee.

See if you are able to get back one portion of your district in Bajaur within your country from the Taliban there!

^^ Should I remind you of 200 of your troops surrendering to 20 odd teenagers and then being beheaded on video.

Wake up and smell coffee.

See if you are able to get back one portion of your district in Bajaur within your country from the Taliban there!

Yeah I remember KARGIL too where a few trained men mowed down thousands of ill-trained & poor equipped chucks that you refer to as your soldiers! WHATS THE POINT?

I do not drink coffee and Bajaur is already in Pakistan. Please keep up this aggressive posturing and we will send them all down your racist throats! Or maybe some of them may already be there waiting????? who knows?

the operation in bajuar is proceiding succesfully, key towns has been taken,talibans are in trouble there,commanders are killed,and in next 2 or 3 months the operation will end
and bajuar will clear

the operation in bajuar is proceiding succesfully, key towns has been taken,talibans are in trouble there,commanders are killed,and in next 2 or 3 months the operation will end
and bajuar will clear

DRONES are doing the main job of attacking the high targets.

Yeah I remember KARGIL too where a few trained men mowed down thousands of ill-trained & poor equipped chucks that you refer to as your soldiers! WHATS THE POINT?

I do not drink coffee and Bajaur is already in Pakistan. Please keep up this aggressive posturing and we will send them all down your racist throats! Or maybe some of them may already be there waiting????? who knows?

What about Kargil?

It was a disaster for Pakistan every which way. Military, diplomatic, political and economic.

You are still to recover from that disaster.

Before you talk of the training and equipment of Indian troops, take a look at the performance of your own. Believe me it is far from impressive and everyone can see it. One has never heard of 200 Indian troops surrendering to 20 odd teenagers.

Your own then PM talked of 4000 Pakistani casualties. You know more than him?

Bajaur is in Pakistan but there is something going on there, see that threadand you will know what is happening there.

You don't drink coffee but at least you can wake up or is that also something you don't do. ;)

Last edited:
Terror attacks may trigger Indian response: NYT

Press Trust of India
Saturday, November 29, 2008 4:10 PM (New York)
US officials fear that should the firm evidence emerge that the Mumbai terror attacks were
planned and directed from within Pakistan, it would certainly escalate tension between the neighbouring countries and could also provoke an Indian military response, even strikes against
militants, a media report said on Saturday.

Quoting the officials in Washington, The New York Times said there was no evidence that Pakistani government had any role in the attacks.

But American intelligence and counter-terrorism officials told the paper that there is mounting evidence that a Pakistani militant group, most likely Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT), was responsible for deadly attacks in Mumbai.

An American counter-terrorism official was quoted as saying that there was strong evidence that LeT had a "maritime capability" and would have been able to mount the sophisticated operation in Mumbai.

However, the officials, The New York Times said, cautioned that they had reached no firm conclusions about who was responsible for the attacks, or how they were planned and carried out.

Nevertheless, they said that evidence gathered in the past two days pointed to a role for LeT or possibly another militant group Jaish-e-Muhammad, which also has a track record of attacks against India.

The American and Indian intelligence services, the paper said, have used communications intercepts to tie the Pakistan-based militants to the terrorist strikes.

Indian officials may also be gleaning information from at least one captured gunman who participated in the Mumbai attacks.

The paper quoted an Indian intelligence official as saying that during the siege, the militants have been using non-Indian cellphones and receiving calls from outside the country, evidence that in part led Indian officials to speak publicly about the militants' external ties.

The LeT denied any responsibility for the terrorist strikes.

But American intelligence agencies were quoted as saying that the group has received some training and logistic support in the past from Pakistan's powerful spy service ISI, and that Pakistan's government has long turned a blind eye to the LeT camps on the Kashmir border.

American and Indian officials, the paper said, were pursuing the possibility that the attackers arrived off the coast of Mumbai in a large ship and then boarded smaller boats before initiating their attack.

They have for years blamed LeT for a campaign of violence against high-profile targets throughout India, including the December 2001 attack on Indian Parliament and an August 2007
strike at an amusement park in Hyderabad, the paper said, noting that at times, Indian officials have also said Jaish-e-Muhammad was responsible for the attack on Parliament.

That attack prompted the Bush administration to try to freeze LeT's assets and press Gen Pervez Musharraf, Pakistan's President at the time, to crack down on the group's training operations in Pakistan, the paper recalled.

A State Department report released this year called LeT "one of the largest and most proficient of the Kashmir-focused militant groups."

wtf is going on in karachi 18 killed 100 injured???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom