What's new

Is India really a rich country?

We started off our trip in Mumbai, is Mumbai a weird hinterland? Wow, the excuses keep flowing, and we ended our trip in Mumbai after the incident.

You didn't tell me where you were, mate. How am I supposed to know that unless you tell me?

Did you see child trafficking, rapes and crimes on the streets of Mumbai? If yes, did you report it to the police or was someone trying to target you guys? If you had seen this in Bastar or Dantewada or someplace like that, I'd understand where there is a tendency of lawlessness and hostile elements are present there.

But Mumbai?

For your information, Girls go to pubs in skimpy attires in Mumbai, come home in a drunken stupor and no one even touches them in the middle of the night.

That's common in Mumbai.

There is hardly any career-pursuing Indian who hasn't been to Mumbai and it is considered as one of the safest big cities. Mumbai has a population of 22 million people. That's 90% of your entire country's population crammed in one city.

What was the incident that you encountered which makes you so bitter? If you could tell me, maybe it will be better to understand.

You didn't tell me where you were, mate. How am I supposed to know that unless you tell me?

Did you see child trafficking, rapes and crimes on the streets of Mumbai? If yes, did you report it to the police or was someone trying to target you guys? If you had seen this in Bastar or Dantewada or someplace like that, I'd understand where there is a tendency of lawlessness and hostile elements are present there.

But Mumbai?

For your information, Girls go to pubs in skimpy attires in Mumbai, come home in a drunken stupor and no one even touches them in the middle of the night.

That's common in Mumbai.

There is hardly any career-pursuing Indian who hasn't been to Mumbai and it is considered as one of the safest big cities. Mumbai has a population of 22 million people. That's 90% of your entire country's population crammed in one city.

What was the incident that you encountered which makes you so bitter? If you could tell me, maybe it will be better to understand.

My girlfriend was groped, sexually harassed what Indians like to call "eve teasing" as if giving it a childish name will not make it what it was and that was sexual harassment/assault.

My girlfriend was groped, sexually harassed what Indians like to call "eve teasing" as if giving it a childish name will not make it what it was and that was sexual harassment/assault.

That is very unfortunate. I am really sorry as an Indian for your gf's experience. Very unpleasant for a first timer indeed. Did you report this matter to the police? I would have been very angry as well had this happened with my family members.

But sexual predators are there in the alleyways of UK, Netherlands, France and Germany too. Not comparing, just stating facts. It doesn't mean that they are entirely full of rapists and thugs as per what the common perception is being drawn on this forum.

We all here do really sympathize with you and even apologize on the behalf of such morons but that loser was a criminal for anyone; not just your girlfriend. If someone else was there, he would have groped that woman or maybe even stolen from some man.

In such situations there are two options; either to be able to threaten their lives through force, or to run away from such a spot. Don't tell me such things don't happen in Australia.

It might be lesser owing to the small population and stronger implementation of law and order, but it definitely exists.

That is very unfortunate. I am really sorry as an Indian for your gf's experience. Very unpleasant for a first timer indeed. Did you report this matter to the police? I would have been very angry as well had this happened with my family members.

But sexual predators are there in the alleyways of UK, Netherlands, France and Germany too. Not comparing, just stating facts. It doesn't mean that they are entirely full of rapists and thugs as per what the common perception is being drawn on this forum.

We all here do really sympathize with you and even apologize on the behalf of such morons but that loser was a criminal for anyone; not just your girlfriend. If someone else was there, he would have groped that woman or maybe even stolen from some man.

In such situations there are two options; either to be able to threaten their lives through force, or to run away from such a spot. Don't tell me such things don't happen in Australia.

It might be lesser owing to the small population and stronger implementation of law and order, but it definitely exists.
He is bitter about some virgins losers comments which might have called her "sexy", "hot". Do you even play to his fake story ,isn't it obvious where he is from. I have at least more than 50 friends who are white and their comments on girls are not even comparable.He is a false flagger so you need to invest your time elsewhere.

Only states like Kerala, Goa seems to be different.
:lol: The state that searched for the caste of Hima das more than anyone on the internet.
Where you get lynched for carrying chicken, or for being hungry.

I understand how Goa become Jerusalem for rice bag converts, that goes back to Portuguese times having a mental orgasm for a mass operation like Goa Inquisition.

their bigoted BC 5000 century ideas on to India.
I can understand your frustration, but what I don't understand is why some rice bag converts act like wannabe Hindus.
I mean what the hell is this. There is more, rather not pollute my computer with this abomination.

merge_from_ofoct.jpg

What India needs is a secular party in power, like AAP
Maybe that's why AAP lost in MCD elections.
The difference between poor and rich is shockening in north and central, western India. The Indian forumers are mostly who are not affected by such poverty and they are desensitized as far as low castes, poverty are concerned.
The poverty keeps on decreasing, there is no magic wand that immediately pulls people out of poverty. The wife killer Taroor can't help India either (in contrast with time him being asst. FM) we already had enough elite blue coats who did nothing. MMS for example.
They are the supporters of Hindu Rashtra and lynch mobs who don't care if India fails.
Depends on the definition. Indira and Rajiv started the kiss a$$ policy of pleasing religious groups. One opened Babri Masjid for Hindus, other though successfully managed to change constitution into including Secular in the preamble. Now I wonder why the secular term was left out by nation builders.

Yes India is the richest country in the world, Australia doesnt even stand in chance but Indians would dump the richie rich india and move to poor Australia whenever they get the chance!!!

He is bitter about some virgins losers comments which might have called her "sexy", "hot". Do you even play to his fake story ,isn't it obvious where he is from. I have at least more than 50 friends who are white and their comments on girls are not even comparable.He is a false flagger so you need to invest your time elsewhere.

You are a disgusting Indian man, my girlfriend was sexually assaulted you fucking stupid Indian.

Your country is well known for how it treats women you disgusting wanker.

we have Indians who say India is rich,

1) I want to know who are those Indians?
2) We are certainly much more richer than what out GDP in nominal figures reveal because of 2 reasons (Though we may not be very rich in absolute terms)
a) Our currency is undervalued by almost 4 times so in PPP, we are a 10 tr usd economy.
b) We have a huge parallel informal economy which is not reflected in our GDP figures.
We have a very strong middle class with very decent purchase power. My city is highest per capita city in India. If you come here, you may get impressed with the richness of people here the way they live and and the way they spend but this will not get reflected in GDP per capita income figures in USD because of above 2 factors.

Last edited:
You are a disgusting Indian man, my girlfriend was sexually assaulted you fucking stupid Indian.

Your country is well known for how it treats women you disgusting wanker.
I bet you don't even have a girlfriend but i can be wrong who knows and thank you for the abuse and please stop beating your women's. As my Aussie female friend says, "you guys are hot tempered and beat them for no reason"

I bet you don't even have a girlfriend but i can be wrong who knows and thank you for the abuse and please stop beating your women's. As my Aussie female friend says, "you guys are hot tempered and beat them for no reason"

You are a great example of an Indian man who thinks women are second-class citizens and deserve to be sexually harassed, raped and kept in the kitchen keep your filthy country clean and take care of the poverty in your so called beautiful country first before talking shit.

You are a great example of an Indian man who thinks women are second-class citizens and deserve to be sexually harassed, raped and kept in the kitchen keep your filthy country clean and take care of the poverty in your so called beautiful country first before talking shit.
Lol snowflake , get a life.

GDP alone is very misleading, I look at quality of life n what changes within that country.

Speaking of quality of life, India < Malaysia < skippies

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom