Is India Now a US Ally?

Because they CAN ; they are the strongest nation on earth
The entire Human history has been like this

The strong dominating the weak

At least in today's times there is some concept of Human rights and World peace

Just read history and you will see what has happened down the ages
Imperialism ; colonialism ; massacres ; genocide ; slavery ;

This world has seen too much violence ; bloodshed and evil

There is a Proverb : The strong do what they can ; the weak suffer what they must
And what if China and other asian countries stand against this world policing???US needs to understand one thing, they cannot and should not take advantage of every third party conflicts, i have my one reason to support China and even Russia......every empire that stood against the US and allies has fallen, be it UK, Spain, germans, Japanese and USSR and may be China in future, if this happened and the Chinese get framed as the aggressor, their will be no other country for another century or so to compete with this monster named USA aka world bullies or police whatever you call them......

And what if China and other asian countries stand against this world policing???US needs to understand one thing, they cannot and should not take advantage of every third party conflicts, i have my one reason to support China and even Russia......every empire that stood against the US and allies has fallen, be it UK, Spain, germans, Japanese and USSR and may be China in future, if this happened and the Chinese get framed as the aggressor, their will be no other country for another century or so to compete with this monster named USA aka world bullies or police whatever you call them......

So you think that India is getting close to USA just for FUN

do you have no idea about the Chinese BULLYING activities in Asia
including those against India

In the case of Asian countries the opposite is True

In Asia ; China is the DANGER to all

hence we need US friendship

Why are you so bothered about what US will do and what they want ? or what China will do or what Russia will do.

They will do what is best for them.

India needs to figure out what WE need to do, not speculate on how others will behave in the future. US is no more an monster than what China will become in the next decade or two.

China has already attacked India when china itself was weak. what makes you think we would be safe from China in the future ? If anything, history has taught us that its only a matter of time before China attacks. Again.

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer. I really don't think there are any 'friends' out there. All are enemies so better to keep them all close. :P

ONLY against China ; not against Russia

Against Russia we will not say even one word even if they DESTROY Ukraine
and Syria totally ; we dont care

US is creating an Anti China alliance in Asia and we will definitely join it
along with Japan ; Australia ; Philippines; Vietnam and Taiwan

China is just waiting for India to explicitly declare it stand :lol:

China is just waiting for India to explicitly declare it stand :lol:

We have still NOT GIVEN UP the dream of Hindi - Chini Bhai Bhai
You dump Pakistan and we shall be your Best Friend :smitten:

Russia -- China -- India can easily drive away USA

Or else we join US and Japan

This was Nehru's thinking too. He was naive enough to believe what his enemies told him. India needs to go beyond these anti-US blinkers it has had since independence. Indo-US pact against China is not a suicide pact.

No it will not be a suicide pact especially for US because US is far far away from China but I can't say about India.

We have still NOT GIVEN UP the dream of Hindi - Chini Bhai Bhai
You dump Pakistan and we shall be your Best Friend :smitten:

Russia -- China -- India can easily drive away USA

Or else we join US and Japan

It's that a bargain or blackmail? :lol:

All the Chankya neeti and Artha shashtra could not save us from the islamic invasion and christian domination of the last 1000 years.

We have been at the receiving end for the better part of modern history so we really need to stop patting ourselves in the back. We need to recognized that we are dealing with dangerous partners and opponents with a long and successful history of military, economic, culture, religious and political intervention.

Every step is fraught with risk. What has our stance got us so far ? Poverty for the last 60 years, global embargo on us combined with ridicule and abuses.

With time we will forget that we have made a deal with the devil and will start to think that we have a good thing going till we find that the new East India company has full control. We made the same mistake with USSR and they had a field run in India and got to corrupt our entire institutions and structure. JNU is just the tip of the damage they have done.

We need to grow strong internally rather than use international relations to artificially strengthen ourselves. As long as we remember that, we are safe. I am just not sure we have the infrastructure to Remember that or even Remind us of that unless its too late.

And now where is USSR ?

Accept the limits of our nation .Even US has their own limits .After all these dramas Iran is still standing in there without any issues .
Of Course we need to grow strong internally .That is best and brightest option.But how much time will it takes ?
And remember ,poverty stricken Indians dont even care about grand geopolitical shit .
And if only looks for solo power play then result would be funny in a way that our neighbourhood might be in the hand of Chinese .At that time this domestic power would be worthless.

Not Ally, but strategic partner.

There is a small problem with how you treat your 'strategic partner' :P

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

No it will not be a suicide pact especially for US because US is far far away from China but I can't say about India.

US has been protecting Taiwan and Japan from China

And you have NOT been able to hurt them

India is far more Powerful than Taiwan and Japan

We will be a very USEFUL ally for USA

It is an EXPRESSION of Our Heart felt desire

Seriously ; if you dump Pakistan we can do WONDERS together

It is your call ; why are you obsessed with Arunachal Pradesh

You have so much Land ; Just forget about That small state

And what you gonna do against India ?:D
We are soooooooo scared because a Chinese frighten us :lol::sarcastic:
Your PLA guts was vanished when we sent those peaceful 3 brigades in Ladakh .
Go and find some small SCS nations for this shouting and boasting .
Dont try to spent in here :D

China bullying Asia or you should say that China help others against India's bullying in SA that why you guys are so upset about us and think to be ally with US against China :D

China bullying Asia or you should say that China help others against India's bullying in SA that why you guys are so upset about us and think to be ally with US against China :D

OK ; you keep your Friend -- Pakistan

While we have found A NEW Best Friend who is ALSO the
ONLY Super power in this world -- All because of your short sighted policies

And now where is USSR ?

Accept the limits of our nation .Even US has their own limits .After all these dramas Iran is still standing in there without any issues .
Of Course we need to grow strong internally .That is best and brightest option.But how much time will it takes ?
And remember ,poverty stricken Indians dont even care about grand geopolitical shit .
And if only looks for solo power play then result would be funny in a way that our neighbourhood might be in the hand of Chinese .At that time this domestic power would be worthless.

I don't care where USSR is. I only care about India.

Iran has oil to back its stance. The One thing the world can't do without.

Do engage with the world by all means, just be aware that you are making a deal with the devil. In this particular case its the Deep south china sea and the Devil :P

To do that the first thing we need is to raise our Literacy level to 98%, currently we are at 71%, so we have a LONG way to go. This after 60 years of Independence.

We are still not addressing our fundamentals, we are still getting it wrong. Instead of running a massive Education campaign, Modi has run an massive "swatch Bharat" campaign. Show over Substance. It is his biggest failure. A distinct lack of Vision and a distinct lack of depth of understanding.

Back
Top Bottom