What's new

Is India just a customer and not a friend?

those countries condemned JeM
JeM is in Pakistan.
you connect the dots.
I wonder why Pakistan is all of a sudden attempting to crack down on JeM and other terrorist groups now that it has been exposed to the world?

we have been cracking down on JEM for last 10 years

we have been cracking down on JEM for last 10 years
And yet JeM is still very much alive and kicking. So either that reflects your incompetence or you never seriously cracked down on them. But anyway, I am glad Imran Khan seems serious about stopping JeM. Removing JeM and other groups from the equation would make india more willing to talk with Pakistan and thus would be a victory for both countries.

And yet JeM is still very much alive and kicking. So either that reflects your incompetence or you never seriously cracked down on them. But anyway, I am glad Imran Khan seems serious about stopping JeM. Removing JeM and other groups from the equation would make india more willing to talk with Pakistan and thus would be a victory for both countries.
Pathetic thinking of yours (indian) where the proofs that JeM is alive, first control your pathetic narrow minded extremist Hindus that harass Muslims and other minorities in India, just shut up @Cobra Arbok :blah::blah::blah:

Pathetic thinking of yours (indian) where the proofs that JeM is alive, first control your pathetic narrow minded extremist Hindus that harass Muslims and other minorities in India, just shut up @Cobra Arbok :blah::blah::blah:
JeM just claimed responsibility for the latest attack in Pulwama that started this all, so they are very much alive. We will have to wait and see how Pakistan responds to the latest global pressure to finally start cracking down on terrorists.

First they ran to Saudi and now they are running to IMF. I wonder who they will run to next, because their bowl is still far from full.

JeM just claimed responsibility for the latest attack in Pulwama that started this all, so they are very much alive. We will have to wait and see how Pakistan responds to the latest global pressure to finally start cracking down on terrorists.
Can you give me link that admitting Pulwama attack, not some Facebook/twitter/whatsup links but solid proof, you have no proofs but always blame Pakistan for any big incidents in India most of those Big incidents were dramatize by RAW to propagandize against and show victimize country in front of the whole world, Pakistan is not always responsible any big/bad incident in India, its just a drama by India @Cobra Arbok :blah::blah::blah:

FATF ban is coming soon..... you go to IMF and your economy will collapse forever so is your currency...
economy is performing worst than Nepal...
your pm ik says half the population is on poverty line and 20% is BPL....
currency is 1 USD = 139 PKR.... and will be 200 PKR soon....then fight inflation and dream to fight with India ....

and then say India is customer and you have good friends.... who?? no one giving money...
So why you angry, its our concern to solved it @dilwala

Can you give me link that admitting Pulwama attack, not some Facebook/twitter/whatsup links but solid proof, you have no proofs but always blame Pakistan for any big incidents in India most of those Big incidents were dramatize by RAW to propagandize against and show victimize country in front of the whole world, Pakistan is not always responsible any big/bad incident in India, its just a drama by India @Cobra Arbok :blah::blah::blah:

So why you angry, its our concern to solved it @dilwala
Just read any media report on pulwama by any outlet

Here is one example
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/14/world/asia/pulwama-attack-kashmir.html

The biggest humiliation for india is that her new husband and "strategic ally" uncle sam silently stood by while she was being bitchslapped by Pakistan and just made a whimpering statement to "de-escalate and negotiate" which, by the way, is exactly the same thing that was said by the very one who bitchslapped her...PAKISTAN!

get some sense into your head, there are not proof of anything against them, govt has cracked them down before and they go to courts and court will release them because no one has any proof of their involvement in anything, Indian dossiers are nothing but a fantasy story...give our govt proof!! but how is that possible when your politicians use this as a election gimmick. They do a lot of relief and charity work and there is a proof of that even UN acknowledged their relief work in earth quakes and this is their side of story.

I believe India made clear the depth of their friendship. Many Americans will never forget that they intentionally exposed the US embassy and rioted over a minor issue.

Back
Top Bottom