What's new

Is India just a customer and not a friend?

India stands isolated before the whole world. There are no takers for India's boycott of Pakistan.

India can change everything in South Asia by one move. Hold a plebicity in Kashmir and honor the people's wishes.

That one move will allow Pakistan and India to become good friends, we can have a EU type system and India can actually focus on becoming a supper power.

India has more to gain by this move than anyone else.

Of course I doubt India will do it, so here we are, Pakistan has a knife to the back of India and India will never truely be able to extend it's wings.

That makes too much sense for Indians to understand.

If look back at events of February in the mid of fog of war one reality which is heavily being ignored is that in time of war India has no friends. May be because India diplomacy is engage all and stick to know one or what ever but not even Indian closest Ally Israel never gave a warm word to defend India. In case of Pakistan first voice of support came from Turkey and it was a loud voice and firm one.

Looking at India where it's diplomacy moves from Russia to America and in middle East one reality which was visible was that India has no allies and every one just looks at India as a customer who will pay good for praises. It seemed no one was ready to fight India's war not even Afghanistan who enrolled in silence as PAF ripped hole in Indian Land and humiliated it force to the point of being useless. It is such time when countries need help from friend and in case of India there were none to fire a bullet or just make political threats even.

All this has made me thinking that no one in the world take India seriously and every one is making fool of India. Like Russia Israel USA even Europe every one silently watched Indian humiliation and no condolences came. So is India a foolish customer and not a friend to the world?

:lol

What happened in OIC? :D

Between we wont allow anyone to interefere in our war .

So is India a foolish customer and not a friend to the world?
Sir G, you done exact analysis ... world consider them is a customer definitely a very large market. Even you sell garbage to them you will gain enormous profits. The profits are only leverage behind there so called importance. None consider them friends but a market of enormous profits.
Just consider, why nations around the world are usually irritated by China ... IMO being a huge population China has no place for usual imports but some very specific list only, resulting in annoyance as they are unable to milk China on other hand China have the skills to milk them efficiently.

If look back at events of February in the mid of fog of war one reality which is heavily being ignored is that in time of war India has no friends. May be because India diplomacy is engage all and stick to know one or what ever but not even Indian closest Ally Israel never gave a warm word to defend India. In case of Pakistan first voice of support came from Turkey and it was a loud voice and firm one.

Looking at India where it's diplomacy moves from Russia to America and in middle East one reality which was visible was that India has no allies and every one just looks at India as a customer who will pay good for praises. It seemed no one was ready to fight India's war not even Afghanistan who enrolled in silence as PAF ripped hole in Indian Land and humiliated it force to the point of being useless. It is such time when countries need help from friend and in case of India there were none to fire a bullet or just make political threats even.

All this has made me thinking that no one in the world take India seriously and every one is making fool of India. Like Russia Israel USA even Europe every one silently watched Indian humiliation and no condolences came. So is India a foolish customer and not a friend to the world?

Lets take a look at how the world responded to the events of the past week.

When India violated Pakistan's airspace, not a single country other than Turkey condemned India. Even Pakistan's iron brother China stayed neutral. If anything, most important countries such as the US, France, and UK SUPPORTED India and viewed India's violations as actions against terrorism. That alone is a major diplomatic humiliation for Pakistan.

Imran Khan did make a smart move by releasing Abhinandan, but while most countries praised his actions, they still think Pakistan needs to do more to fight terror. That is also a major slap in the face.

And then came Pakistan's biggest loss: tbe OIC. As one of its founding member's one would expect Pakistan to hold some weight in that organization. Which is why Pakistan received its biggest diplomatic humiliation of the week when the OIC plainly rejected its request to disinvite Sushma Swaraj as its guest of honor. To add insult to injury, the OIC only mentioned Kashmir in one resolution, and completely left it out of the final declaration.

So, to summarize, this week has resulted in most significant countries supporting India in its fight against terrorism. While Pakistan did score some diplomatic points by returning Abhinandan, it still holds the dubious reputation of being a country that sponsers terrorists. Maybe that is why Pakistan is finally at least pretending to take terrorism seriously. So even though Pak may have won the war of perception in terms of the air strikes, India definitely won diplomatically.

I think it is pretty clear who is isolated here.

This is what I keep telling Indian members in my every post were they bragged about India status in the world. No country trusts India as a friend and no country will give support to India in any conflict either with Pakistan or China, look even Bangladesh did not come out openly to Support India
So which country supported Pakistan other than turkey? Even your iron brother China remained neutral. I would expect more support for you, considering we did violate your airspace.

I love to visit and read different military forums & news where common people comments from the different countries... I have Noticed that 80% of people never gives damn **** about India and Pakistan, in current situations many were not only saying but praying that there should be a nuclear war between India Pakistan as world should get rid of these useless peoples and they 1.5 Billions are eating resources of the world only ..... Man i ashamed to much today.. When we wi learn to live peacefully and will work or research for the humanity .. Really sad but true
The fact the western media gave more coverage to Cohen shows how much they care about South Asia. They only started panicking when it looked like we might nuke each other and end the world as we know it. Now that they know we are not that dumb, it is back to business as usual for them.

Lets take a look at how the world responded to the events of the past week.

When India violated Pakistan's airspace, not a single country other than Turkey condemned India. Even Pakistan's iron brother China stayed neutral. If anything, most important countries such as the US, France, and UK SUPPORTED India and viewed India's violations as actions against terrorism. That alone is a major diplomatic humiliation for Pakistan.

Imran Khan did make a smart move by releasing Abhinandan, but while most countries praised his actions, they still think Pakistan needs to do more to fight terror. That is also a major slap in the face.

And then came Pakistan's biggest loss: tbe OIC. As one of its founding member's one would expect Pakistan to hold some weight in that organization. Which is why Pakistan received its biggest diplomatic humiliation of the week when the OIC plainly rejected its request to disinvite Sushma Swaraj as its guest of honor. To add insult to injury, the OIC only mentioned Kashmir in one resolution, and completely left it out of the final declaration.

So, to summarize, this week has resulted in most significant countries supporting India in its fight against terrorism. While Pakistan did score some diplomatic points by returning Abhinandan, it still holds the dubious reputation of being a country that sponsers terrorists. Maybe that is why Pakistan is finally at least pretending to take terrorism seriously. So even though Pak may have won the war of perception in terms of the air strikes, India definitely won diplomatically.

I think it is pretty clear who is isolated here.
Ok we isolated now happy, what next @Cobra Arbok ;):enjoy: and you're not sponsor of terrorism in Pakistan via Afghanistan and Iran, forget yadev and sarbajeet singh keep blabbering @Cobra Arbok :blah::blah::blah:

Ok we isolated now happy, what next @Cobra Arbok ;):enjoy: and you're not sponsor of terrorism in Pakistan via Afghanistan and Iran, forget yadev and sarbajeet singh keep blabbering @Cobra Arbok :blah::blah::blah:
Blabbering is fun. So yes I will keep blabbering.
The difference between Masood azhar and Yadav is that the world views the former as a terrorist, while most countries have no idea who the latter is.

Blabbering is fun. So yes I will keep blabbering.
The difference between Masood azhar and Yadav is that the world views the former as a terrorist, while most countries have no idea who the latter is.
better your mandir rape education we respect women and children far more then you @Cobra Arbok

So which country supported Pakistan other than turkey? Even your iron brother China remained neutral. I would expect more support for you, considering we did violate your airspace.

I am sure you forgot about OIC, 57 countries collectively called you a terrorist country in front of your Foreign minister, who being part of that gathering actually acknowledged that India is a terrorist country. Now tell me which country condemned Pakistan for kicking your butt?

I am sure you forgot about OIC, 57 countries collectively called you a terrorist country in front of your Foreign minister, who being part of that gathering actually acknowledged that India is a terrorist country. Now tell me which country condemned Pakistan for kicking your butt?
The OIC always gives lip service. Keep in mid those same countries condemned the Pulwama attack. The K word was left out of the final Abu Dhabi declaration.

The OIC always gives lip service. Keep in mid those same countries condemned the Pulwama attack. The K word was left out of the final Abu Dhabi declaration.

hey stupid every one will condemn a terrorist attack
you stupid indians think anyone condemning pulwama attack is condemning Pakistan, how stupid are you people!!

hey stupid every one will condemn a terrorist attack
you stupid indians think anyone condemning pulwama attack is condemning Pakistan, how stupid are you people!!
those countries condemned JeM
JeM is in Pakistan.
you connect the dots.
I wonder why Pakistan is all of a sudden attempting to crack down on JeM and other terrorist groups now that it has been exposed to the world?

have you ever visited a brothel?

Back
Top Bottom