What's new

Is India just a customer and not a friend?

indian military is uneasy because it has no military ally in the region. Bangladesh or Afghanistan are not exactly, southkorea or turkey.

Their only allies are israel and usa and a limited ally russia. All very far from it. While Pakistan has China, and whether people like it or not Afghan taliban are also a large militia who are pro Pakistan to some extent.

hence the frustration will grow and in frustration two things can happen. hindutva ruled india will become more anti muslim and more skirmishes with Pakistan.

My three generations have served this country, and none of them have ever doubted Pakistani armed forces dedication and devotion to Pakistan, soldiers just take orders, about the skirmish I doubt if Indian AWACS was up in the air at the time of engagement, network centric warfare is the future.
In war IAF would not just limit itself to 8 planes for engagement, our response was not appropriate.
My point is not IAF response I am talking about the diplomacy of Indian politicians what have those politicians brought home for India? I am looking beyond the military engagement and into realm of the big chest thumping of Indian politicians who say we will use international pressure and this and that and lobby but in whole 3 days I saw nothing for India in diplomatic world.

It was a fake strike to full fill political agenda. Why would world power care? Tell me what was worlds response when 50 Indian soldiers died in Pulwama. All US said was India has right to self defence. If thats what you get its shameful and embarrassing for India. Moi has traveled to what 30 plus countries in his tenure all in vain. If you go back to Uri attack world responded differently. Now every one is getting tired of Indian fake propaganda and victimization card.
Fake strike, Chakarji? Your DG, ISPR admitted that bombs have been dropped by IAF. All P5 except China were condemning the attack. Am I missing something?

Did you realize that Putin called Modi a good two weeks after the Phulwama terror attack to express condolences.

Incidentally, the call was made after it became clear that India lost the war with Pakistan.

Did you note those time lines?
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pul...gly-condemns-jammu-and-kashmir-attack-1994010

I have. The question is, did you?

Every other thing would be made in house after 4-5 years, we are up for it, we build our own ships, soon mahindra, TATA, EICHER, maruti will start building ship engines, I have heard that reliance wants to get into Small arms, Let private partners get a chance, they will surely Do lot more for India.

Lets hope for your sake that these plans dont take the LCA Tejas route.

I love to visit and read different military forums & news where common people comments from the different countries... I have Noticed that 80% of people never gives damn **** about India and Pakistan, in current situations many were not only saying but praying that there should be a nuclear war between India Pakistan as world should get rid of these useless peoples and they 1.5 Billions are eating resources of the world only ..... Man i ashamed to much today.. When we wi learn to live peacefully and will work or research for the humanity .. Really sad but true

That's not what you guys were saying a month ago.
A month ago it was "India has amazing diplomacy and Pakistan is isolated"
now that we know both of those are not true, you have turned to "India does not need anyone else"
The point which I wanted to make is very evident in @pahadi post Indians them selves are rolling back over their great diplomacy.

My point is not IAF response I am talking about the diplomacy of Indian politicians what have those politicians brought home for India? I am looking beyond the military engagement and into realm of the big chest thumping of Indian politicians who say we will use international pressure and this and that and lobby but in whole 3 days I saw nothing for India in diplomatic world.
Returning our pilot, taking actions against terrorism, USA, UK, france, China, Russia all did their part and have supported India, My grandfather was in charge of transferring POW's and their families after 1971 war, he was stationed in rani khet at that time, met some really fine men, POW's were almost like family to him....
In reality no country can ever be a friend of other country, there are only temporary targets that are achieved together, China has its own agenda, Russians have their's and USA has its own, they sell weapons and keep everything on slow flame so that it keeps simiring, All countries should rely on their own ability.

That's not what you guys were saying a month ago.
A month ago it was "India has amazing diplomacy and Pakistan is isolated"
now that we know both of those are not true, you have turned to "India does not need anyone else"
Mr.Imran khan was forced to return our pilot within days, you have taken action against terrorism what all do you want to see, China was on backfoot, Russians, Americans, french all have condemned the actions of terrorists and supported actions of India, what else do you want to see?
are you expecting Americans to fight our wars?

Returning our pilot, taking actions against terrorism, USA, UK, france, China, Russia all did their part and have supported India, My grandfather was in charge of transferring POW's and their families after 1971 war, he was stationed in rani khet at that time, met some really fine men, POW's were almost like family to him....
In reality no country can ever be a friend of other country, there are only temporary targets that are achieved together, China has its own agenda, Russians have their's and USA has its own, they sell weapons and keep everything on slow flame so that it keeps simiring, All countries should rely on their own ability.

You words are nice my friend but still the point remains just look at NATO if a war happens all countries will fight but in case of India it was just India and no one else. Yes India started this war but Indian pilot was given back by Pakistan and Imran announced even before India demanded him back from us. You want to twist reality you are most welcome but you were alone in taking the hit and no one shared your burden in case of Pakistan we got immediate support from Turkey and Saudi FM made an emergency visit. But India had no one standing behind her. Even Israel issued no statement.

You words are nice my friend but still the point remains just look at NATO if a war happens all countries will fight but in case of India it was just India and no one else. Yes India started this war but Indian pilot was given back by Pakistan and Imran announced even before India demanded him back from us. You want to twist reality you are most welcome but you were alone in taking the hit and no one shared your burden in case of Pakistan we got immediate support from Turkey and Saudi FM made an emergency visit. But India had no one standing behind her. Even Israel issued no statement.
Does India needs anyone? Its not China that attacked India, its a skirmish, India and Pakistan are developing countries and cannot afford war, we need FDI's and Investments....
If Pakistan can change its ideology or modify its state policy it will be great, right now Pakistan is completely hell bent to destabilize India, India hates this and hence this skirmish, we want to develop our country in peace but Pakistan is busy playing these games for China, and it will go on, its a cycle will only stop after one out of 3 goes down...:undecided:

I do not recall any country condemning India's preemptive non military strikes either, not even the Chinese who leaves no stone unturned to humiliate India in International platforms. Any thoughts on that?
because with in 24 hours they see something like this. india was attacked before even they were getting ready to condemn
53658714_376047676310682_2422952469429485568_n.jpg

A small nation of Israel after reading this must be like ===> :rofl:
Have you ever seen Israelis or Americans on LOC fighting with you? Keep that to yourself because it is you that need Taliban to fight India in the future...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom