What's new

Is Imran khan a coward?

Is Imran Khan a Coward?

• Yes

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 61.8%

• Total voters
Didn't answer my questions. Lets try again.

1. So Imran Khan is a secret Pashtun nationalist?

2. Then why did all of the Pashtun nationalist parties such as ANP, PMAP, and NDM all go against him and join PDM?

3. Show me one instance where Imran Khan uses ethnic politics.

He didn't.... But perhaps he should have. Pakistani establishment only listens to those who are truely dangerous.

The Establishment is bullying Imran Khan because they know he is too much of a pacifist and Patriot.

bajwa more than twice insisted IK to visit Russia even just before the departure (IK's interview). Before that, Bajwa visited the US (2 weeks before etc,.).
Bajwa double-crossed the US and IK. He wanted to be in the good books of the US and wanted IK to be removed. It was a perfect opportunity.
Now, we know 'who' the only remaining question is 'why' !

I think Bajwa planned this. For some reason it didn't rhyme between Bajwa and Imran Khan anymore. Obviously Bajwa threw Imran Khan under the bus. That much is crystal clear.

Pakistanis got freedom on a silver platter. The Brits literally gave a piece of land to Pakistanis to form their own identity etc. Although the migration caused a lot of bloodshed. The Pakistanis did not have to struggle as badly as many other nations who fought till their last blood forbl freedom.

I agree. Pakistanis don't have character to fight for a just causem

Agreed. The only blood Pakistani spilt was because of the Hindu Sikh attacks at the time of partition. Half of the Muhajirs in Karachi wouldn't have been in Sindh if it wasn't for the Hindu lynching them in India. They only came to Pakistan because of lack of options.

bajwa more than twice insisted IK to visit Russia even just before the departure (IK's interview). Before that, Bajwa visited the US (2 weeks before etc,.).
Bajwa double-crossed the US and IK. He wanted to be in the good books of the US and wanted IK to be removed. It was a perfect opportunity.
Now, we know 'who' the only remaining question is 'why' !
Actually, off the record, some of the army uncles said, Pakistan's armed forces were negotiating some big military projects with Russia...where big ticket item procurements were expected.

Some brain dead religious zombie did carry out an attack on him for plotting to divide the muslim of the subcontinent

If you could find and post that video here, that's be nice.

I never heard of that.

I looked up Jinnah assassination attempt and it shows the communist attempt.

Nothing about a religious guy came up.

Last edited:

2. Then why did all of the Pashtun nationalist parties such as ANP, PMAP, and NDM all go against him and join PDM?

You keep repeating what's already answered:
1) YES, there is NO 'secret'. It's a known fact. Just yesterday on a thread a couple of people said "we support him because he is our own". And I also happen to be a part of something where they wanted him to declare him near Bacha Khan a few years ago in KPK. I can't disclose everything but it is the reality.

2) I am also a Pashtun. I standup for Pakistan not IK. There are MANY other Pashtuns like me, who are patriotic enough to know IK's anti-Pakistan activities and corruption. And they know better so they align with ANP / PDM. It's all about using your brain and seeing where things are going. IK's anti-Army campaign would further distance him from MANY civilized Pashtuns. Just watch

3) I am a Pashtun myself, I don't need to "show you" what you and I already know. The "army" that jumps onto every thread on here about IK is 80% Pashtuns! Secondly, these nationalistic movements aren't openly exposed. You want to tell the 180 million of Pakistan "hi people of Pakistan, we are only 40 million people and we want to rule this country and run from PM down to an anchor person on media" and many of these opportunities belong to the rest of the Pakistanis!! It doesn't work like that, you know it and everyone else reading knows it too

Agreed. The only blood Pakistani spilt was because of the Hindu Sikh attacks at the time of partition. Half of the Muhajirs in Karachi wouldn't have been in Sindh if it wasn't for the Hindu lynching them in India. They only came to Pakistan because of lack of options.

Even then the borders were pre-determined.

Pakistan's western border was made in 1893 when the Afghan king sold the land to the British.

Radcliffe drew the boundary beforehand.

Finally, my own opinion is his a green in politics, the likes of NS, Zardari are kings of playing dirty and the system IK has been naive but that should not be a surprise. There is a difference in being in politics for 20/30 years and ruling a country for that long.
The first point
IK must learn the 2nd point

So what about IK's NARRATIVE when the his OWN PRESIDENT says Gen. Najwa made IK win elections? Why does IK KEEPS INSULTING HIS CREATOR?

Now the economy is beyond repair ...and loan after loan after loan...these need to be pay back by the people of Pakistan... economic disaster is a big question... Pakistan has no long term planning ...massive corruption spread over ages ....Steel Mill, PIA, Heavy Mechanical complex, Taxation system FBR, Bureaucracy, Private power projects,PPI, LNG contracts, and the list of massive corruption is never ending...

Well said. I want to add something to this. The reason often cited by supporters of the Pakistani army is that the economy was the main motivator for removing Imran Khan from power.

The question is, how is the economy doing under PDM? Is the Pakistani army going to remove PDM from power for being dissatisfied with the state of the economy?

1) YES, there is NO 'secret'. It's a known fact. Just yesterday on a thread a couple of people said "we support him because he is our own". And I also happen to be a part of something where they wanted him to declare him near Bacha Khan a few years ago in KPK. I can't disclose everything but it is the reality.

So what other people say on a defense forum somehow "proves" Imran Khan is a Pashtun nationalist? Just admit it, you have no proof.

2) I am also a Pashtun. I standup for Pakistan not IK. There are MANY other Pashtuns like me, who are patriotic enough to know IK's anti-Pakistan activities and corruption. And they know better so they align with ANP / PDM. It's all about using your brain and seeing where things are going. IK's anti-Army campaign would further distance him from MANY civilized Pashtuns. Just watch

That doesn't answer why the actual Pashtun nationalist parties: ANP, PMAP, and NDM all were in opposition to him. By you supporting ANP, you outed youself as a Pashtun nationalist. Great job metric pass 😂 😂

PTM was more anti army than PTI could ever be and their parent party, NDM, is in PDM. So you are anti army!

3) I am a Pashtun myself, I don't need to "show you" what you and I already know. The "army" that jumps onto every thread on here about IK is 80% Pashtuns! Secondly, these nationalistic movements aren't openly exposed. You want to tell the 180 million of Pakistan "hi people of Pakistan, we are only 40 million people and we want to rule this country and run from PM down to an anchor person on media" and many of these opportunities belong to the rest of the Pakistanis!! It doesn't work like that, you know it and everyone else reading knows it too

You went on a tangent. Try harder. Show me one instance where Imran Khan used ethnic politics to gain power. If he did then the Pashtun nationalists and Afghan nationalists would support him lol.

So what about IK's NARRATIVE when the his OWN PRESIDENT says Gen. Najwa made IK win elections? Why does IK KEEPS INSULTING HIS CREATOR?

You are changing the goalposts which had nothing to do with my original questions.

Well said. I want to add something to this. The reason often cited by supporters of the Pakistani army is that the economy was the main motivator for removing Imran Khan from power.

The question is, how is the economy doing under PDM? Is the Pakistani army going to remove PDM from power for being dissatisfied with the state of the economy?
They were right, but they were talking about their personal economy, not of Pakistan.

They were right, but they were talking about their personal economy, not of Pakistan.

Imran Khan should have come out with the truth when the time was right. He knew all along what was wrong. He chose to remain silent because he thought that would save Pakistan. LOL Pakistan is already beyond repair now.

The establishment needs to understand, the economy and foreign policy is interlinked and extremely sensitive subject of the country's existence. A democratic govt can consult with them when needed but they are not capable enough to handle these subjects....they direct rule Pak for 55 years and the remaining indirect rule .....

now ladies and gentlemen we have results after 75 years ... Results speak the past performance..

Last edited:
The establishment needs to understand, the economy and foreign policy is interlinked and extremely sensitive subject of the country's existence. A democratic govt can consult with them when needed but they are not capable enough to handle these subjects....they direct rule Pak for 55 years and reaming indirect rule .....

now ladies and gentlemen we have results after 75 years ... Results speak the past performance..

The Pakistani army believes it is in the driving seat when it comes to foreign policy.

Back
Top Bottom