What's new

Is Imran khan a coward?

Is Imran Khan a Coward?

• Yes

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 61.8%

• Total voters
I want to add something to this. The reason often cited by supporters of the Pakistani army is that the economy was the main motivator for removing Imran Khan from power.

The other reason was "Imran Khan was bad for foreign relations."

What foreign relation moves is imported gov making lmaoooo.

The Pakistani army believes it is in the driving seat when it comes to foreign policy.
well...yeah Eagle has landed .. will turn the economy overnight.

IQ-1-1068x561.jpg

Iski or Pakistan ki economy ma koi farq nahi .

Former-finance-m.jpg

Last edited:

The Pakistani army is just appeasing the Americans. They know who they have brought in. The Americans wanted an NRO.

The Pakistani army is just appeasing the Americans. They know who they have brought in. The Americans wanted an NRO.
idhar golf course ma kafi ata haa Rtrd desi afsaar....lollll ... Coffee ka sath bicoffian ... aik round 70 dollar sa 200 dollar ka ha.... magar mashallah ...

He is not coward but he is not sharpest either, his decisions are stupid and all he has done is epic level of randi rona,

The kind of popularity & support he had, he could have achieved a lot, Bajwa tashreef ke neeche hota and sharifs juti ke neeche,

but all we hear is bucket full of rona dhona, uske meri pencil leli, wo meri chocolate khaa gaya, wo meri kursi le agay, uske mujhe jhute ilzaame me fasaliya, uske mere gill ko nanga kiya, usme mere swati ka video banaya , there is a lot of noise but no action

jisko absolutely not bolna tha usko extension de diya and jaha diplomatic rehena tha waha verbal diarrhoea faila diya

Imran Khan is not a coward.

He is simply naive, he didn't understand he was leading a nation, and that nation's interests come first. Way too naive, way too soft, which is unacceptable in a very cunning geopolitical environment.

Imran Khan was only good at giving fancy and emotional speeches, but he did have a good heart. But some of his policies related to security were outright retarded.

He's really not the ideal person, but then neither are any of the other options. There's basically 0 good parties.

@SIPRA @Dalit @HAIDER
Law # 13
ISI cannot convince IEA that we helped you (emotional stuff) until IEA has a mutual interest that TTP is dangerous for them.
Law#14
IK is using PMLQ to estimate what the establishment is thinking. He let PMLQ express by taking moves (e.g. dissolution) to know the GHQ's thinking.

The #14 french guy is also called "the man with 6 faces".

The #15
Don't give your enemy a 2nd chance. IK survived. Let's see how ferocious he will be. It also applied to TTP. We need to crush them. Giving them a 2nd chance means they will come stronger and not spare you.
The #24
IK is somewhat successful by aligning with the establishment. However, he mustn't outshine that much. The army (Generals) mustn't fee threatened by him.

Last edited:
Tum indians ki to wesy he us sa phati pari ha :lol:
Nah !! your establishment manages the foreign policy for India. It does not matter who is seating on the PM chair in Pakistan.

Anyhow, his tenure was one of the finest years from per Indian perspective. I hope that he will again get selected for the same.

Imran Khan was both bad for foreign relations and security policies.

You can't go on international platforms and blame your own country for terrorism, even if it's true that's retarded. He was naive and doesn't truly understand the world around him.

That being said, IK is an asset due to his popularity alone, I would seriously sit him down and give him redlines with logical justifications as to why they aren't acceptable. Give him more PR training. He should be brought back.

but all we hear is bucket full of rona dhona, uske meri pencil leli, wo meri chocolate khaa gaya, wo meri kursi le agay, uske mujhe jhute ilzaame me fasaliya, uske mere gill ko nanga kiya, usme mere swati ka video banaya , there is a lot of noise but no action
Hahaha, good one :laugh:

He is not coward but he is not sharpest either, his decisions are stupid and all he has done is epic level of randi rona,

The kind of popularity & support he had, he could have achieved a lot, Bajwa tashreef ke neeche hota and sharifs juti ke neeche,

jisko absolutely not bolna tha usko extension de diya and jaha diplomatic rehena tha waha verbal diarrhoea faila diya
Don't taunt our judicial system ...still better than India, where the Butcher of Gujrat is your Prime inister after killing 2000 Muslims.

Imran Khan was both bad for foreign relations and security policies.

You can't go on international platforms and blame your own country for terrorism, even if it's true that's retarded. He was naive and doesn't truly understand the world around him.

That being said, IK is an asset due to his popularity alone, I would seriously sit him down and give him redlines with logical justifications as to why they aren't acceptable. Give him more PR training. He should be brought back.

He has his blunders.

First blunder which I remember clearly was that whole blaming womens clothes for SA thing. That was able to give all “desi pheminists”, Indian publications, right wing publications in the West, and Islamophobes the greatest amount of ammo.

The entire thing about calling Osama Bin Laden a matyr. That made headlines here.

Then you have the Taliban broke the shackles of slavery thing, which he should’ve just kept them at arms length like every other country is doing.

I will chalk it up to the Hamid Gul effect as his line of thinking is very prevalent in our society.

I don’t think he was bad for security you can argue it was just another face of Pakistani policy and olive branch to Afghanistan as “on paper” Pakistan and Afghanistan’s relationship is neutral unlike Turkey and Syria.

He did do a lot for the 5G front.

Back
Top Bottom