What's new

IS FREE AND FAIR ELECTION POSSIBLE IN OUR LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

Haji.shabib baig

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

IS FREE AND FAIR ELECTION POSSIBLE IN PAKISTAN AND THE *LAW 62&63***IMPLEMENTE ON POLITICIAN

AIbEiAIAAABECOmSr_v2i6C_rQEiC3ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKig0MTllMmZhNTY3NWRiMTJiMDMyNjA5ZTljZmRkMTI5Y2EzMTQzY2RmMAEwgs8BfG0EXWYz_Af3jmYdC2B_4A
ANSWER TILL PANAMA AND SWISS MONEY MAFIA EXIST IN PAKISTAN NO THING IMPLEMENTED???????
Shabib Baig

profile_mask2.png

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Hajishabibbaig wrote:With kind attention

MOHTRAM O MUKKARAM GENERAL QAMAR JAVED BAJWA ****SIPE SAALAR PAK AFWAJE PAKISTAN*****. AS SLAMO ALEKUM
Our EX ARMY CHIEF GIVE AN kind statement published in media FREE AND FARE ELECTION YOUR DREAM BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE in the presence of such most corrupt rulers and a FAKE/BOGUS 60% VOTE CAST BY PUBLIC OF PAKISTAN ALSO FAKE PARLIAMENT WHO NEVER EXCEPTED RESULT.AFTER ELECTION THEY DELIBERATELY IGNORE 21 POOR PUBLIC AND DON,T SOLVE ONE PERCENT PROBLEM WHO ARE FACING
ACUTE ,MEGA CORRUPTION OF RULERS,WORST ECONOMICAL,CRISES FOOD WATER,NO DRINKING WATER NO CARE OF HEALTH,NO LIVING FACILITIES
WORST #GDP#RATE DISASTER OF ALL BIG ORGANIZATIONS,INCREASING OF TERRORISM THROUGH OUT PAKISTAN,TARGET KILLING AND BHATTA IN KARACHI,UN HOLY CONSPIRACIES OF DIS HONEST RULERS,ALSO EXPOSE BY SUPREME COURT
further as a faith full Pakistani I invite your kind attention to wards such mega crime and law and order with several media proofs and offer to your honor my faith full suggestions in
my NINE POINT(ATTACHED) in your record but we the faith full FOLLOWER,LOVER OF PAKISTAN ARMY AND LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.

Here I would like to say we are the BILLIONS public paying huge taxes for our PAK ARMY FOR THE SECURITY MAJORS .
MOHTRAM ABDUL SATTAR EDHE.SEVERAL POL ITICAL LEADERS BILLION OF KARACHI CITIZENS appeal to your honor provide proper
SECURITY from such terrorist whom also EXPOSE BY SUPREME COURT but all is none.
MOHTRAM GENERAL sahab if we PRAY TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH FOR SAME PROBLEMS AND ACUTE PAIN FULL GRIEVANCES TO WARDS ALMIGHTY ALLAH HE WILL EXCEPT OUR KIND PRAY,S *INSHAALLAH.

HAJI SHABIB BAIG

-Subject: ALLAH ANSWERS....

آلسلام علئکم و رحمت اللہ و پرکات آلسلام علئکم و رحمت اللہ و پرکاتہ
آ
MOHTRAM O MUKKARAM GENERAL QAMAR JAVED BAJWA SIPE SAALAR AFWAJE PAKISTAN MUST READ ALLAH ANSWER

***ALLAH JALLE SHANHU ANSWER *****

A young man had been to Wednesday Night Class of Quranic Studies.
The Moallem had shared about listening to Allah and obeying Allah through intuition. The young man couldn't help but wonder, 'Does Allah still speak to people through intuition?' After Lessons, he went out with some friends for coffee and pie and they discussed the message. Several different ones talked about how Allah had led them in different ways and that at the end you'll know it was Allah(SWT) Who has directed you. It was about ten o'clock when the young man started driving home. Sitting in his car, he just began to pray, 'Allah...If you still speak to people, speak to me. I will listen. I will do my best to obey.' As he drove down the main street of his town, he had the strangest thought to stop and buy a gallon of milk. He shook his head and said out loud, 'Allah is that you?' He didn't get a reply and started on toward home. But again, the thought, buy a gallon of milk came into his head. 'Okay, Allah, in case that is you, I will buy the milk.' It didn't seem like too hard a test of obedience. He could always use the milk. He stopped and purchased the gallon of milk and started off toward home. he passed Seventh Street , he again felt the urge, 'Turn Down that street.'
This is crazy he thought, and drove on past the intersection. Again, he felt that he should turn down Seventh Street .. At the next intersection, he turned back and headed down Seventh. Half jokingly, he said out loud, 'Okay, Allah, I will.' He drove several blocks, when suddenly, he felt like he should stop. He pulled over to the curb and looked around. He was in a semi-commercial area of town. It wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst of neighborhoods either. The businesses were closed and most of the houses looked dark like the people were already in bed. Again, he sensed something, 'Go and give the milk to the people in the house across the street.' The young man looked at the house. It was dark and it looked like the people were either gone or they were already asleep. He started to open the door and then sat back in the car seat. 'Allah, this is insane. Those people are asleep and if I wake them up, they are going to be mad and I will look stupid.' Again, he felt like he should go and give the milk. Finally, he opened the door, 'Okay Allah(SWT), if this is you, I will go to the door and I will give them the milk. If you want me to look like a crazy person, okay. I want to be obedient. I guess that will count for something, but if they don't answer right away, I am out of here.' He walked across the street and rang the bell. He could hear some noise inside. A man's voice yelled out, 'Who is it? What do you want?' Then the door opened before the young man could get away. The man was standing there in his jeans and T-shirt. He looked like he just got out of bed. He had a strange look on his face and he didn't seem too happy to have some stranger standing on his doorstep. 'What is it?' The young man thrust out the gallon of milk, 'Here, I brought this to you.'

The man took the milk and rushed down a hallway.
Then from down the hall came a woman carrying the milk toward the kitchen.
The man was following her holding a baby. The baby was crying. The man had tears streaming down his face.

The man began speaking and half crying, 'We were just praying. We had some big bills this month and we ran out of money. We didn't have any milk for our baby. I was just praying and asking Allah(SWT) to show me how to get

some milk.'
His wife in the kitchen yelled out, 'I ask him to send an Angel with some.
Are you an Angel?'

The young man reached into his wallet and pulled out all the money he had on him and put in the man's hand. He turned and walked back toward his car and the tears were streaming down his face.
He knew that Allah (SWT) still answers prayers.

NOW HERE'S A REQUEST ....

If you believe that Allah (SWT) answers prayers, send this to everyone you care about!!!!!!
If you do not send nothing will happen to you, but if you send you might just be sending someone hope and belief that Allah (SWT) hears our prayers and give hope to those who may have lost faith.
Sometimes it's the simplest things that Allah (SWT) asks us to do, that enable us to understand His words clearer and better than ever.....
WITH KIND AND FAITH FULL REGARD

Heaven on Earth
Pakistan is one of the biggest blessings of Allah for any Pakistani. Whatever we have today it’s all because of Pakistan, otherwise, we would have nothing. Please be sincere to Pakistan.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD PAK AFWAJ PAINDABAD

A LOVER OF AFWAJ E PAKISTAN
HAJI SHABIB BAIG

profile_mask2.png

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Only if we have electronic voting system not like thappa chaap system.

I really wonder how senseless can people be. A layman like me who's not even a Pakistani, can tell who runs your country. It's really strange you people go ga ga about corruptions & inefficiency of politicians.

It's really naive people don't have guts to talk about who actually is behind all these. 70 years has past & still people don't debate to fix the root of the problem. Most people know where the problem lies, but are contempt at throwing abuses & names for politician. The other day I was really upset somebody was using very cheap words for Nawaz's daughter. It's sad, the country nor the youth is willing to fix the root. People show all their valor & courage how they will crush India, but can't show the same courage to voice the establishment where the problem is & fix it.

It's a chalta hai life in Pakistan. You accept what ever injustice done to you & the country. The establishment cooks some story for everything, mostly feeding India hatred to deviate the focus from the problem & people are happy to buy it.

Again people are closing their eyes to the actual problem & wasting time talking on free & fare election. Will there be a free & fare election ever in Pakistan as long as the Military has the power. Every corruption done by Nawaz & all the previous leaders it is the establishment behind.

I would say compared to the money swindled by the establishment, the politicians just get peanuts. And they are forced to do it even if they don't wish to. And It's a pity for these peanuts, they pay the price of taking the wrath, abuses & curses of the whole country. It's really really sad. You can tell from the face & body language of Nawaz how much a helpless slave he's. Even he can't give his own opinion anywhere - it will be the establishment's lines he has to parrot. How regretful & disgraceful is his position. Neither can he get out nor have power to stop or change things.

Just a shame people don't wake up or have guts to point the finger at the real culprits. It's like crying & yelling the small fish in aquarium is creating havoc & wrecking the country & the poor whales out there are innocent & harmless when they are fast swallowing & wiping out the country & people blindly glorify & worship its Military leaders as messiah's.

Sorry, I have no interest in all the rhetoric which will follow. But ask your heart, if I am right. If you have a prosperous country good for you, if not May your God save you. God Bless

Last edited:
Your problem is not of free and fair election. You need better leaders. If all the candidates are cut from same cloth then whats the point of free and fair election.

Karachi ki adhi abadi kaha gayai yrh log aur free elections ki baat kartae ho

The other day I was really upset somebody was using very cheap words for Nawaz's daughter.
The women who presented forged documents in court and own property worth billions abroad?

I really wonder how senseless can people be. A layman like me who's not even a Pakistani, can tell who runs your country. It's really strange you people go ga ga about corruptions & inefficiency of politicians.

It's really naive people don't have guts to talk about who actually is behind all these. 70 years has past & still people don't debate to fix the root of the problem. Most people know where the problem lies, but are contempt at throwing abuses & names for politician. The other day I was really upset somebody was using very cheap words for Nawaz's daughter. It's sad, the country nor the youth is willing to fix the root. People show all their valor & courage how they will crush India, but can't show the same courage to voice the establishment where the problem is & fix it.

It's a chalta hai life in Pakistan. You accept what ever injustice done to you & the country. The establishment cooks some story for everything, mostly feeding India hatred to deviate the focus from the problem & people are happy to buy it.

Again people are closing their eyes to the actual problem & wasting time talking on free & fare election. Will there be a free & fare election ever in Pakistan as long as the Military has the power. Every corruption done by Nawaz & all the previous leaders it is the establishment behind.

I would say compared to the money swindled by the establishment, the politicians just get peanuts. And they are forced to do it even if they don't wish to. And It's a pity for these peanuts, they pay the price of taking the wrath, abuses & curses of the whole country. It's really really sad. You can tell from the face & body language of Nawaz how much a helpless slave he's. Even he can't give his own opinion anywhere - it will be the establishment's lines he has to parrot. How regretful & disgraceful is his position. Neither can he get out nor have power to stop or change things.

Just a shame people don't wake up or have guts to point the finger at the real culprits. It's like crying & yelling the small fish in aquarium is creating havoc & wrecking the country & the poor whales out there are innocent & harmless when they are fast swallowing & wiping out the country & people blindly glorify & worship its Military leaders as messiah's.

Sorry, I have no interest in all the rhetoric which will follow. But ask your heart, if I am right. If you have a prosperous country good for you, if not May your God save you. God Bless
You understand nothing about Pakistan you need to see things for what they are not through the Zee news glass

The women who presented forged documents in court and own property worth billions abroad?

You understand nothing about Pakistan you need to see things for what they are not through the Zee news glass

I never said the politicians are not corrupt. Read my post. I only gave my opinion, so people can wake up & work towards the problem.

There are hardships in India before you bring up comparison war. Pakistani Military establishment is responsible for the condition of Pakistan's economy & people's misery. I don't have any interest if Pakistan collapses or flourishes. It's your life. But your gloom affects our growth & peace, so I prefer peace in your country, so both will be able to grow much much faster. It is infact the urgent need of Pakistan than India.

According to me Pakistan does not require an Army. If Pakistan has a Military arrangement like Bhutan for eg; there is no insecurity nor hatred nor violence. The money & resources can be channeled for the development of the country. I can imagine what responses will follow. Anyway Bhutan is one of the most peaceful & happiest country in the world so I mentioned.

If your country never had military, there would not have been war, there would not have been partition of BD. No terrorism, no Taliban, no problem with Afghanistan, Iran, India or the world. The entire Military spending like salaries, pensions, foreign trips, casualty treatment expenses, war expenses, arms investment & purchases, Kick backs, illegal land amassing, illegal Businesses, illegal use of power, unwanted civilian deaths & killings, Military coups, No involvement in Gulf wars or Saudi commands, Calling Fathima Jinnah a traitor, etc, etc all would not have happened. All this money would have made you a Asian giant. You could have built your Military after developing your country like Japan, S Korea, etc. Well this is my opinion.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLNJ2DZOX-w

Click the link above. I can give hundreds of your own or neutral media links If you ask for it. So I sincerely request kindly open your eyes & do your own research before getting emotionally charged. I always long for peace in the sub-continent. My post is always to help, but if you want to fight to prove yourself superior or right, no problem, I have reasonably good knowledge of geo-politics including Pakistan.

Last edited:

IS FREE AND FAIR ELECTION POSSIBLE IN PAKISTAN AND THE *LAW 62&63***IMPLEMENTE ON POLITICIAN
AIbEiAIAAABECOmSr_v2i6C_rQEiC3ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKig0MTllMmZhNTY3NWRiMTJiMDMyNjA5ZTljZmRkMTI5Y2EzMTQzY2RmMAEwgs8BfG0EXWYz_Af3jmYdC2B_4A
ANSWER TILL PANAMA AND SWISS MONEY MAFIA EXIST IN PAKISTAN NO THING IMPLEMENTED???????

Shabib Baig

profile_mask2.png

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Hajishabibbaig wrote:With kind attention

MOHTRAM O MUKKARAM GENERAL QAMAR JAVED BAJWA ****SIPE SAALAR PAK AFWAJE PAKISTAN*****. AS SLAMO ALEKUM
Our EX ARMY CHIEF GIVE AN kind statement published in media FREE AND FARE ELECTION YOUR DREAM BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE in the presence of such most corrupt rulers and a FAKE/BOGUS 60% VOTE CAST BY PUBLIC OF PAKISTAN ALSO FAKE PARLIAMENT WHO NEVER EXCEPTED RESULT.AFTER ELECTION THEY DELIBERATELY IGNORE 21 POOR PUBLIC AND DON,T SOLVE ONE PERCENT PROBLEM WHO ARE FACING
ACUTE ,MEGA CORRUPTION OF RULERS,WORST ECONOMICAL,CRISES FOOD WATER,NO DRINKING WATER NO CARE OF HEALTH,NO LIVING FACILITIES
WORST #GDP#RATE DISASTER OF ALL BIG ORGANIZATIONS,INCREASING OF TERRORISM THROUGH OUT PAKISTAN,TARGET KILLING AND BHATTA IN KARACHI,UN HOLY CONSPIRACIES OF DIS HONEST RULERS,ALSO EXPOSE BY SUPREME COURT
further as a faith full Pakistani I invite your kind attention to wards such mega crime and law and order with several media proofs and offer to your honor my faith full suggestions in
my NINE POINT(ATTACHED) in your record but we the faith full FOLLOWER,LOVER OF PAKISTAN ARMY AND LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.

Here I would like to say we are the BILLIONS public paying huge taxes for our PAK ARMY FOR THE SECURITY MAJORS .
MOHTRAM ABDUL SATTAR EDHE.SEVERAL POL ITICAL LEADERS BILLION OF KARACHI CITIZENS appeal to your honor provide proper
SECURITY from such terrorist whom also EXPOSE BY SUPREME COURT but all is none.
MOHTRAM GENERAL sahab if we PRAY TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH FOR SAME PROBLEMS AND ACUTE PAIN FULL GRIEVANCES TO WARDS ALMIGHTY ALLAH HE WILL EXCEPT OUR KIND PRAY,S *INSHAALLAH.

HAJI SHABIB BAIG

-Subject: ALLAH ANSWERS....

آلسلام علئکم و رحمت اللہ و پرکات آلسلام علئکم و رحمت اللہ و پرکاتہ
آ
MOHTRAM O MUKKARAM GENERAL QAMAR JAVED BAJWA SIPE SAALAR AFWAJE PAKISTAN MUST READ ALLAH ANSWER

***ALLAH JALLE SHANHU ANSWER *****

A young man had been to Wednesday Night Class of Quranic Studies.
The Moallem had shared about listening to Allah and obeying Allah through intuition. The young man couldn't help but wonder, 'Does Allah still speak to people through intuition?' After Lessons, he went out with some friends for coffee and pie and they discussed the message. Several different ones talked about how Allah had led them in different ways and that at the end you'll know it was Allah(SWT) Who has directed you. It was about ten o'clock when the young man started driving home. Sitting in his car, he just began to pray, 'Allah...If you still speak to people, speak to me. I will listen. I will do my best to obey.' As he drove down the main street of his town, he had the strangest thought to stop and buy a gallon of milk. He shook his head and said out loud, 'Allah is that you?' He didn't get a reply and started on toward home. But again, the thought, buy a gallon of milk came into his head. 'Okay, Allah, in case that is you, I will buy the milk.' It didn't seem like too hard a test of obedience. He could always use the milk. He stopped and purchased the gallon of milk and started off toward home. he passed Seventh Street , he again felt the urge, 'Turn Down that street.'
This is crazy he thought, and drove on past the intersection. Again, he felt that he should turn down Seventh Street .. At the next intersection, he turned back and headed down Seventh. Half jokingly, he said out loud, 'Okay, Allah, I will.' He drove several blocks, when suddenly, he felt like he should stop. He pulled over to the curb and looked around. He was in a semi-commercial area of town. It wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst of neighborhoods either. The businesses were closed and most of the houses looked dark like the people were already in bed. Again, he sensed something, 'Go and give the milk to the people in the house across the street.' The young man looked at the house. It was dark and it looked like the people were either gone or they were already asleep. He started to open the door and then sat back in the car seat. 'Allah, this is insane. Those people are asleep and if I wake them up, they are going to be mad and I will look stupid.' Again, he felt like he should go and give the milk. Finally, he opened the door, 'Okay Allah(SWT), if this is you, I will go to the door and I will give them the milk. If you want me to look like a crazy person, okay. I want to be obedient. I guess that will count for something, but if they don't answer right away, I am out of here.' He walked across the street and rang the bell. He could hear some noise inside. A man's voice yelled out, 'Who is it? What do you want?' Then the door opened before the young man could get away. The man was standing there in his jeans and T-shirt. He looked like he just got out of bed. He had a strange look on his face and he didn't seem too happy to have some stranger standing on his doorstep. 'What is it?' The young man thrust out the gallon of milk, 'Here, I brought this to you.'

The man took the milk and rushed down a hallway.
Then from down the hall came a woman carrying the milk toward the kitchen.
The man was following her holding a baby. The baby was crying. The man had tears streaming down his face.

The man began speaking and half crying, 'We were just praying. We had some big bills this month and we ran out of money. We didn't have any milk for our baby. I was just praying and asking Allah(SWT) to show me how to get

some milk.'
His wife in the kitchen yelled out, 'I ask him to send an Angel with some.
Are you an Angel?'

The young man reached into his wallet and pulled out all the money he had on him and put in the man's hand. He turned and walked back toward his car and the tears were streaming down his face.
He knew that Allah (SWT) still answers prayers.

NOW HERE'S A REQUEST ....

If you believe that Allah (SWT) answers prayers, send this to everyone you care about!!!!!!
If you do not send nothing will happen to you, but if you send you might just be sending someone hope and belief that Allah (SWT) hears our prayers and give hope to those who may have lost faith.
Sometimes it's the simplest things that Allah (SWT) asks us to do, that enable us to understand His words clearer and better than ever.....
WITH KIND AND FAITH FULL REGARD

Heaven on Earth
Pakistan is one of the biggest blessings of Allah for any Pakistani. Whatever we have today it’s all because of Pakistan, otherwise, we would have nothing. Please be sincere to Pakistan.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD PAK AFWAJ PAINDABAD

A LOVER OF AFWAJ E PAKISTAN
HAJI SHABIB BAIG

profile_mask2.png

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
My Dear Haji Shadeed Baig listen Gen. Yahya Khan tries once in 70s a historic fare election and as a result Pakistan divided in to two parts and one part is named Bangladesh.
We don't need 100% fare election neither the most Emaandar leaders we need clever, educated and wise politician.

I never said the politicians are not corrupt. Read my post. I only gave my opinion, so people can wake up & work towards the problem.
The solution of the problem is decentralized form of govt
Name the wealthiest Pakistani family?
Hint:The first letter is S

Pakistani Military establishment is responsible for the condition of Pakistan's economy. I don't have any interest if Pakistan collapses or flourishes. It's your life. But your gloom affects our growth & peace, so I prefer peace in your country.
For the past 8 years we had an elected govt dont twist facts here
According to me Pakistan does not require an Army. If Pakistan has a Military arrangement like Bhutan for eg;
That can only happen if you solve the Kashmir dispute if you cant do that we cant have a lovey dovery relationship and things will stay as they are
The money & resources can be channeled for the development of the country.
We spend less on our army than you do as percentage of gdp
If your country never had military, there would not have been war, there would not have been partition of BD.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about
No terrorism, no Taliban, no problem with Afghanistan, Iran, India or the world.
Things are a lot more complicated than that love :D
The entire Military spending like salaries, pensions, foreign trips, casualty treatment expenses, war expenses, arms investment & purchases, Kick backs, illegal land amassing, illegal Businesses, illegal use of power, unwanted civilian deaths
Yes its bad stop your army from doing that last i remember they were let off the hook for mass rapes in Kashmir
All this money would have made you a Asian giant.
You have to exist to be an Asian giant
I can give hundreds of your own media links.
So can i what difference would it make?
Our policy will remain as it is we will develop our country both economically and militarily as it is all over the world our policy towards India and Afghanistan will not change
I always long for peace in the sub-continent.
Peace is possible after resolution of Kashmir issue without solving it game of deadly ping-pong will continue

Na Zardari with worth more than 5.5billion$
Zardari is one person the collective wealth of the S family is greater than him as we are uncovering more hidden gems in multiple EU and Middle Eastern countries :D

Zardari is one person the collective wealth of the S family is greater than him as we are uncovering more hidden gems in multiple EU and Middle Eastern countries :D
Yaar Marian ka naam liya ker I have bad crush on her (I like aunties too).

Back
Top Bottom