What's new

Is China Burning?

Wow...I can´t wait to see Vietnam as the next Super Power!
China, your time is running out. Here we come :D

This will only hurt Chinese economy and job market. Japanese can find business all over the world.

Not quite. Otherwise the Japanese would have done so for long time as the Diaoyu problem has existed for decades.

Reasons for "not quite" are: the Japanese want
1) a stable society with business friendly infrastructure and government.
2) a big market to sell Japanese products produced locally.
3) educated and diligent but not expensive labor force.
4) cultural proximate.
5) geographically easy to access.
6) relatively less corruption.

Only China can best satisfy an overall requirements.

See what other countries Japan would otherwise choose:

a) India. India is notoriously business unfriendly with bad infrastructure and corrupted government. It is also cultural remote and geographically distant. There are some educated labors but compared with the Chinese they are not diligent in general. Perhaps the market is big.

b) Vietnam. A small market with remote culture and less educated labors. Its government has not been proven to be business friendly and hasn't established a credit in doing honest business with foreigners. In fact their very negation of their former PM Van's formal diplomatic note with China definitely dents their honesty. VN has lots easy to access sea ports, etc. but their land transport is not as good.

c) Cambodia? Thailand? Laos? Burma? Malaysia? Indonesia? ... none is comparable to China, unless China is truly rejecting or excluding Japan, which I don't think very probable, at least in next decade...

Back to the topic.

China is burning?

LOL! China has been burning for last 5000-10000 years. China was split and united, and split again and reunited again... with each reunification it makes China bigger in size and stronger in culture.

Love to see China burning, so its people are happier and richer, and more educated and more prosper.

Those stagnant countries without any burn keep their toxic tradition and murderous cultures (such as caste system, corruption, business unfriendly bureaucracy, bad infrastructure) poisoning their own people "shinning".

Not quite. Otherwise the Japanese would have done so for long time as the Diaoyu problem has existed for decades.

Reasons for "not quite" are: the Japanese want
1) a stable society with business friendly infrastructure and government.
2) a big market to sell Japanese products produced locally.
3) educated and diligent but not expensive labor force.
4) cultural proximate.
5) geographically easy to access.
6) relatively less corruption.

Only China can best satisfy an overall requirements.

See what other countries Japan would otherwise choose:

a) India. India is notoriously business unfriendly with bad infrastructure and corrupted government. It is also cultural remote and geographically distant. There are some educated labors but compared with the Chinese they are not diligent in general. Perhaps the market is big.

b) Vietnam. A small market with remote culture and less educated labors. Its government has not been proven to be business friendly and hasn't established a credit in doing honest business with foreigners. In fact their very negation of their former PM Van's formal diplomatic note with China definitely dents their honesty. VN has lots easy to access sea ports, etc. but their land transport is not as good.

c) Cambodia? Thailand? Laos? Burma? Malaysia? Indonesia? ... none is comparable to China, unless China is truly rejecting or excluding Japan, which I don't think very probable, at least in next decade...

Back to the topic.

China is burning?

LOL! China has been burning for last 5000-10000 years. China was split and united, and split again and reunited again... with each reunification it makes China bigger in size and stronger in culture.

Love to see China burning, so its people are happier and richer, and more educated and more prosper.

Those stagnant countries without any burn keep their toxic tradition and murderous cultures (such as caste system, corruption, business unfriendly bureaucracy, bad infrastructure) poisoning their own people "shinning".

I can smell a hidden arrogance in your statements.

Ok, can you tell me about the current situation of the sino-japan relationship?
After Chinese mobs and rioters attacked Japanese and their companies admid the islands dispute?
In theory China can best satisfy all Japanese business needs, but in a conflict, it is worthless.

I remember last year, when there were a number of anti-chinese demonstrations in Vietnam, after a Chinese state own vessel provoked us by entering our waters and damaged our properties. Even after this provokation I did not see any simlar mobs nor rioters attacking Chinese citizen nor their business!

Why not?

I agree with you that Vietnam is small and less developed if compared to China. Though, can you tell me why the Vietnamese goverment is business unfriendly? Do you really think Japanese and Vietnamese are very diffenrent in cultures and custom?

And once again, PM Van's formal diplomatic note was worthless for a claim.

Wow...I can´t wait to see Vietnam as the next Super Power!
China, your time is running out. Here we come :D

Lol good joke,
China will not going anywhere soon, it take the whole world to get China where it's today, so it going to take the whole world to move China if it's ever going any where.

Heh Viets and their delusions of superpower status.

India will welcome Japanese investments with both hands.

All indian members crawl back in the whole u have come out of , beleive me China is fine . I would advise u to embarce china,s dominence in the international arena in every field u guyes will be better off . I would like actually to Indian members a question if i may please? In the past indians have bowed their head to every Tom Dick and Herry. U have been loyal slaves to the Arabs, English, purtugees and even that basket case country called Afganishtan (Mugals) slaved u for long time. Which actually makes me think what sort of people are u?, being slaved by Afgans it,s extremely low class. Have some class my indian brothers and sisters.So that brings me to my next point have u ever considered being slave it might be your destiny? And i can assure u Chinese will make definitely better masters than Afgans go ahead my Indian brothers and sisters full fill your destiny and be slave to the chinese. China is the next big thing u can not fight.
What kind of nonsensical tripe is this post of yours? Only the intellectually bankrupt can write this trash. Am I surprised? Nope! I'm used to the rants and claptrap belched out with monotonous regularity by some Chinese out here . No wonder China is heading South on most counts. It's just a matter of time before it implodes.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom