What's new

Is China Burning?

Again now those who are predicting doom on China will only see China shining even more while the only country which is fading is shameful India, the scatland and pitland which is even in worst condition than China. I have already beg our Indian friends to keep PDF free from their crappy threads and defeacation.

Look at the audacity of this chini here :lol:

Beg your conscience too, Pray to Mao or Guan Yu for forgiveness

Here is list of threads opened by you:

www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/86854-india-s-balkanization-indian-government-s-greed-arming-themselves.html?highlight=

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/97286-bonded-child-labour-india.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/150137-indian-girl-commits-suicide-jumping-out-train.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/206503-us-china-india.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/206075-china-tops-medal-tally-india-still-no-gold-medal.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/154290-shameful-india-one-thousand-kids-below-age-5-die-daily-india.html

Not to mention the myriad threads opened on banned topics that were deleted relating to India.

I can't implore you or advice you since i see that its in your nature to attain perverted pleasure by seeking humiliation from Indian members here. Well, some Indian members will remain generous enough, hope you are satisfied with our service. ;)

China will bring up external aggression to divert attention of common man from their problems.
The great famine of the 60 forced them to attack india
Yu Dehong, the secretary of a party official in Xinyang in 1959 and 1960, stated,

I went to one village and saw 100 corpses, then another village and another 100 corpses. No one paid attention to them. People said that dogs were eating the bodies. Not true, I said. The dogs had long ago been eaten by the people.[8]

Not sure about China but yes India is sure burning high With their jealousies with China And Pakistan

Where does Pakistan even come in this picture - self importance much, it's more to do with the effects of the spat between China and Japan.

China will bring up external aggression to divert attention of common man from their problems.
The great famine of the 60 forced them to attack india
Yu Dehong, the secretary of a party official in Xinyang in 1959 and 1960, stated,

I went to one village and saw 100 corpses, then another village and another 100 corpses. No one paid attention to them. People said that dogs were eating the bodies. Not true, I said. The dogs had long ago been eaten by the people.[8]
if only the westerners are as smart as you!

Where does Pakistan even come in this picture - self importance much, it's more to do with the effects of the spat between China and Japan

He just told a "secret" the whole world knows ,
Not sure about China but yes India is sure burning high With their jealousies with China And Pakistan.

Yes! China will collapse very soon. China will also be split.

The Great India will takeover them very soon.

Are you ready to be respected by people? I worry you can not, because Whole Human history people only make fun of Indian!

China is failing blah blah blah... so boring.
Just sit back, relax and watch the show all of you.

That country which used to lose almost the whole national electric power [capital construction] should really take back their attention to themselves.

I hear and read China will soon collapse since 20 years...yeh DOOM!

I think India is missing out on a great opportunity. We should have had our infrastructure ready, economic reforms sorted out, business incentives in place. We still have a few years left, all this needs to be expedited, follow the Gujarat model.

The Senkaku Island dispute will worsen over the next few years, and Japanese companies will have to shut their shops in China. India should be ready to fill this void, these companies should flee to India not South East Asian countries.

Replace China as the supplier for the Rare earth metals to Japan, I believe few joint Indian-Japanese projects are already underway and couple of rare earth processing plants should be online in 2-3 years.

I think India is missing out on a great opportunity. We should have had our infrastructure ready, economic reforms sorted out, business incentives in place. We still have a few years left, all this needs to be expedited, follow the Gujarat model.

The Senkaku Island dispute will worsen over the next few years, and Japanese companies will have to shut their shops in China. India should be ready to fill this void, these companies should flee to India not South East Asian countries.

Replace China as the supplier for the Rare earth metals to Japan, I believe few joint Indian-Japanese projects are already underway and couple of rare earth processing plants should be online in 2-3 years.

That's impossible, you guys are lazy.

In any event, the damage to Japan’s business interests in China was substantial. More than a dozen Japanese companies halted operations in the country as fire bombings, sabotage, and looting took their toll. Manufacturers Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Yamaha, Komatsu, Hitachi, and Canon shuttered plants. Panasonic locked the doors of a factory after employees broke windows, ruined equipment, and set fires. Retailers Aeon, Fast Retailing, Ryohin Keikaku, and Seven & I closed stores.

This will only hurt Chinese economy and job market. Japanese can find business all over the world.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom