What's new

Is Bhutan moving away from Delhi... towards Beijing?

UR dumb....go to northeastern parts of india u will find millions of girls that looks like her..

No. :lol: Northeast Indians are closer to Burmese (who are right next door), so much closer to Southeast Asians. Not East Asians.

Having slight East Asian features does not make you East Asian, otherwise even the Burmese could claim to be so.

Apparently you don't know much about Northeast India, you didn't even know that your first post on the matter was against Indian law, and the other Indians had to tell you about it.

Bhutan is in northeast indian region and northeast indians look like east asians....like me i look like chinese but iam indian:D

you are not alone mate. Btw. You are from which state?

I will be jailed for calling myself Chinki:D

No, you will be jailed for calling Northeast Indians "chinks".

Since that is the favourite word of Indians to use against the ones that live in Northeast India.

It is such a popular word in India, that they actually had to ban it, which is unprecedented.

No, you will be jailed for calling Northeast Indians "chinks".

Since that is the favourite word of Indians to use against the ones that live in Northeast India.

It is such a popular word in India, that they actually had to ban it, which is unprecedented.

He is an NE Indian !!

I will be jailed for calling myself Chinki:D

S u should be jailed for 3 years :P

He is an NE Indian !!

So why is he laughing about the word Chinki?

He doesn't seem to be from the Northeast, since they hate that word, they wouldn't joke about it like other Indians do. And he's only got 19 posts, so I am guessing he is another Indian poster with a dual account, which is the common thing nowadays.

He doesn't seem to be from the Northeast, since they hate that word, they wouldn't joke about it like other Indians do. And he's only got 19 posts, so I am guessing he is another Indian poster with a dual account, which is the common thing nowadays.

There are always fun elements involved in every society mate :) Time will tell were he is really from :)

Actually. I didn't even knew the meaning of that word before coming( ok. I admit that never gone outside NE) in this forum. Instantly I thought that word only used for Chinese but when I Googled it then I realised that I too comes under that category.

pa-sangma.jpg

PA-Sangma-150x150.jpg

^^^The person above is Purna Aitok Sangma and is from the Indian state of Meghalaya,He is a believer and a Roman Catholic!!Currently a strong forerunner in the race of becoming India's next President!!Now please dont say that the potential future president of India is a Chinese just because he has got Mongoloid features!!??

This is what I find funny . Just because Bhutan ahs finally decided to expand its relations with China does not mean it is moving away from Delhi . Sensationalism in the media is the biggest impediment to fact based discussions.

India has had extremely friendly relations with Bhutan since like forever . There are no issues b/w the two countries. There is no moving away from India that is happening even though they are getting closer to China than they were .

^^^The person above is Purna Aitok Sangma and is from the Indian state of Meghalaya,He is a believer and a Roman Catholic!!Currently a strong forerunner in the race of becoming India's next President!!Now please dont say that the potential future president of India is a Chinese just because he has got Mongoloid features!!??

I looked for a picture of this guy on the internet, and he doesn't look Chinese at all.

Having slight East Asian features, does NOT make you an East Asian.

If anything, that guy "Purna Aitok Sangma" looks like an Indonesian.

pa_sangma.jpg

pa-sangma.jpg

PA-Sangma-150x150.jpg

I wouldnt say he is a forerunner !! Pranab will be selected in realistically !! But PA Sangma believes in Miracles !!
I personally favour Pranab over Sangma!!

I looked for a picture of this guy on the internet, and he doesn't look Chinese at all.

Having slight East Asian features, does NOT make you an East Asian.

If anything, that guy "Purna Aitok Sangma" looks like an Indonesian.

pa_sangma.jpg

he looks like Chinese?if so I must look like a foreigner.

Back
Top Bottom