What's new

Is Bhutan moving away from Delhi... towards Beijing?

he looks like Chinese?if so I must look like a foreigner.

I have seen this look before in Malaysia and Indonesia. It is a mixed look.

But the NE Indians on the other hand get their looks from their Burmese neighbours, not from China or anywhere in East Asia.

I looked for a picture of this guy on the internet, and he doesn't look Chinese at all.

Having slight East Asian features, does NOT make you an East Asian.

If anything, that guy "Purna Aitok Sangma" looks like an Indonesian.

pa_sangma.jpg
20021206006900401.jpg

What about this guy!!?He was the chief election commissioner of India,its a seat of high power he too is from the NE state of Meghalaya!!His name is JM Lyngdoh. . . . BTW just out of curiosity . . . .neither do Tibetans look like the Han Chinese if I go by ur logic:
Tibetans.jpg

20021206006900401.jpg

What about this guy!!?He was the chief election commissioner of India,its a seat of high power he too is from the NE state of Meghalaya!!His name is JM Lyngdoh. . . .

He doesn't look Chinese either. I don't know why I AM the one arguing that Northeast Indians have nothing to do with Chinese, while Indians seem content to call them Chinkis so much that they had to ban the word.

Does that make sense to you? It is not only a racial attack, it is aligning them with your Chinese enemies, same as how many Indians call the Indian Muslims like "ajtr" as "Pakis".

P.S. As for your other point, Tibetans are not Han Chinese. There are 56 distinct ethnicities that make up the Chinese nationality. Han Chinese like us make up the vast majority of the population.

Chinese dragon is right for once , NE Indians are more similar to South East Asians like Burmese, Vietnamese, Thais , Indonesians, Malays etc . except for Sikkimese people who are more similar to Bhutanese .

20021206006900401.jpg

What about this guy!!?He was the chief election commissioner of India,its a seat of high power he too is from the NE state of Meghalaya!!His name is JM Lyngdoh. . . . BTW just out of curiosity . . . .neither do Tibetans look like the Han Chinese if I go by ur logic:
Tibetans.jpg

Stop it will u? Learn the difference of races... They are not chinese or look like them... Stop embarassing urself and other indians out here.... They have their lineage with SE asians...

She doesn't look Indian one bit. She looks Mongoloid to me.

Parts of my face (e.g. lips, cheeks, and ears) are pink like hers. I've never seen a pink ethnic Indian.

Since where did Indian become an ethnic group?

Last i checked it was Demonym.

Maybe some prefer to refer their colonial era overlords.

He doesn't look Chinese either. I don't know why I AM the one arguing that Northeast Indians have nothing to do with Chinese, while Indians seem content to call them Chinkis so much that they had to ban the word.

Does that make sense to you? It is not only a racial attack, it is aligning them with your Chinese enemies, same as how many Indians call the Indian Muslims like "ajtr" as "Pakis".

P.S. As for your other point, Tibetans are not Han Chinese. There are 56 distinct ethnicities that make up the Chinese nationality. Han Chinese like us make up the vast majority of the population.
That's exactly the point I am trying to make as well!Just because some countries have a population which are essentially Mongoloid in nature it does not imply that the country belongs to China!!Like they said during the invasion of Tibet and then moving on to Arunachal Pradesh!!If anyone goes by the Chinese logic then a war is about to break out in EU!I usually see Chinese members on this forum justifying Chinese claims on parts of NE India just because the people there are of Mongoloid stock. . .Hence the effort to make a point!

That's exactly the point I am trying to make as well!Just because some countries have a population which are essentially Mongoloid in nature it does not imply that the country belongs to China!!Like they said during the invasion of Tibet and then moving on to Arunachal Pradesh!!If anyone goes by the Chinese logic then a war is about to break out in EU!I usually see Chinese members on this forum justifying Chinese claims on parts of NE India just because the people there are of Mongoloid stock. . .Hence the effort to make a point!

What on Earth are you talking about? For the last time, NE Indians are NOT related to Chinese. They are related to Burmese and others from South East Asia.

I do not know why on EARTH the Indians are so intent on connecting NE Indians to Chinese and calling them Chinki all day, do you really hate them that much to refer to them as an ethnicity from an enemy country?

What on Earth are you talking about? For the last time, NE Indians are NOT related to Chinese. They are related to Burmese and others from South East Asia.

I do not know why on EARTH the Indians are so intent on connecting NE Indians to Chinese and calling them Chinki all day, do you really hate them that much to refer to them as an ethnicity from an enemy country?

Do not generalise Indians here.... Its just one Chap.....

Really u r embarassing here urself as well a others.... Just stop it...

Interesting that Bhutan was the only other nation that came to India's assistance in 1962.

Here is a 1960s documentary on Sikkim and Bhutan.

Last edited by a moderator:
20021206006900401.jpg

What about this guy!!?He was the chief election commissioner of India,its a seat of high power he too is from the NE state of Meghalaya!!His name is JM Lyngdoh. . . .

I really don't understand the train of logic here.

First you say the guy "Purna Aitok Sangma" looks Chinese, even though he does not.

Then you post a picture of this "JM Lyngdoh" above who looks even LESS like a Chinese. At least the Sangma guy had a few East Asian features, this Lyngdoh guy has NONE.

Back
Top Bottom