What's new

Is Anyway to Counter the T-50 (PAK FA) jet fighters?

Someguy.

If you care to read about the Indian decision to INVEST $6 BILLION in the deveopment of the PAKFA you will understand wat i mean.

IF the indians simply wanted the PAK FA as it is built for them the indians would have said here you go russia $6 billion as down payment for first order of 100 machines.

THAT MONEY has been invested to take the PAK FA and customise the T50 to indian needs. If the Indians have by then a european MMRCA and a LCA tejas mk1 & 2 USING both russian and ISRAELI & european weapons then the FGFA will do the same.

FYI IAF fighters already historically have fighters using both western & russian weapons.

LCA has fired a Russian R73 using an israeli Elta radar.
MK2 LCA will use python5 as its standard WVR missle

Nobody questioned Russian techonolgy but one of the major acheivements of the LCA was the very high input of composites in TEJAS fat more than the RUSSIAN delivered SU30MKI.

iNFACT NEW BUILD su30mki being assembled in india are using more composites then the russian delivered ones.

When you talk about India license building please do not assume a striaght buyer seller arrangement. The indians have a huge aeronautical and space research tech base and they indigenise wat ever they can.

I suggest you read up on DRDO. HAL & SU30MKI/pak fa project. To understand wat i am talking about

Someguy.

If you care to read about the Indian decision to INVEST $6 BILLION in the deveopment of the PAKFA you will understand wat i mean.

I already know about Indians investment into the joint venture.

THAT MONEY has been invested to take the PAK FA and customise the T50 to indian needs. If the Indians have by then a european MMRCA and a LCA tejas mk1 & 2 USING both russian and ISRAELI & european weapons then the FGFA will do the same.

FYI IAF fighters already historically have fighters using both western & russian weapons.

LCA has fired a Russian R73 using an israeli Elta radar.
MK2 LCA will use python5 as its standard WVR missle

Tejas is an exception because it's a domestic fighter, HAL can make it use whatever weapons it likes.

With something like MMRCA however, I doubt a foreign manufacturer such as McDonnell Douglas are going to modify their planes to fire weapons from a different source.

And why would FGFA use western weapons & Israeli weapons, when Russian weapons will be available and even Indian weapons should be ready by then?

Think about it - Western/Russian/Israeli/Indian weapons on 1 plane? Sounds like a logistical nightmare.

Nobody questioned Russian techonolgy but one of the major acheivements of the LCA was the very high input of composites in TEJAS fat more than the RUSSIAN delivered SU30MKI.

iNFACT NEW BUILD su30mki being assembled in india are using more composites then the russian delivered ones.

MKI is an older design that doesn't use much composites.
The Su-35BM flankers use composites.
PAK-FA will be 25% composites by weight and make up 70% of outer surface.

lol......

General Defence A dedicated forum to discuss the emerging defence industry of Pakistan and military technologies of Pakistan. And other general defence topics that dont fall into the other categories. (No International Topics!)

Some guy LCA uses 50% composites.

Take it from me India,s $6 billion investment in PAK FA is turn this into a customised FITH GENERATION FIGHTER AIRC RAFT.

fgfa is a entirely indian acronym.

India will alter the PAK FA with their own technolgy and imported western technology. THEY WILL MKI the T50

Lol the chinsese might steal 5th generation tech from the Russians and make copies.Like previous fighter jets
it is not easy.only countries having ultra high technology can build fifth generation fighter.you cant copy 5th GEN fighter of another country.:yahoo:

Lol the chinsese might steal 5th generation tech from the Russians and make copies.Like previous fighter jets
it is not easy.only countries having ultra high technology can build fifth generation fighter.you cant copy 5th GEN fighter of another country.:yahoo:
Post reported. Don't flame bro. It really doesn't look good.

Is Anyway to Counter the T-50 (PAK FA) jet fighters? - Hell Yeah !!!!

BUY ANOTHER PAKFA.

Sorry..couldnt resist it.:D

Cool, it’s a Discussion, I did not mention any country, In Asia IAF will be the first to operate the T-50 (PAK FA) jet fighters.

Is there any way to counter stealth fighter ,this would have been an appropriate question.

I think Pakistan can has following options-

1.Rely on Chinese Jxx stealth fighter , and wait for more year and hope for its development.

2.Go toward America for F-35 and request them, compel them do everything to give F35 to Pakistan

3. Hope some another friendly country to Pakistan make stealth fighter and when there will be more 5th generations fighter in market than Pakistan has chance to buy it and in the mean time hope to revival of economy.

4.Forget to fight stealth fighter , make more nuclear bomb , missiles and don't rely on air force.

But for every option there is one problem money for Pakistan not only to purchase it but to maintain it.

1.Rely on Chinese Jxx stealth fighter , and wait for more year and hope for its development.

This is the only option

2.Go toward America for F-35 and request them, compel them do everything to give F35 to Pakistan

They wouldn't do it even if we were to sell ourselves

3. Hope some another friendly country to Pakistan make stealth fighter and when there will be more 5th generations fighter in market than Pakistan has chance to buy it and in the mean time hope to revival of economy.

Not probable

4.Forget to fight stealth fighter , make more nuclear bomb , missiles and don't rely on air force.

Not an option! Air Force is necessary for a country's defense. Air supremacy = almost automatic win. And Pakistan has developed it's air force a lot, there is no way the whole thing can be thrown away now.

But for every option there is one problem money for Pakistan not only to purchase it but to maintain it.

Yes, this is true... we will see what happens though.

Is Anyway to Counter the T-50 (PAK FA) jet fighters? - Hell Yeah !!!!

BUY ANOTHER PAKFA.

Sorry..couldnt resist it.:D

Yes, in case of a war scenario, pre-emptive strikes by the PAF to destroy the parked T-50s on the ground. That would be perfect.:pakistan::pdf:

Care to explain what happened the last time the PAF launched a "preemptive strike" on Indian airfields?

I'll give you a link in case you forgot:
Operation Chengiz Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That war of 1971 was a war based on Indian terrorism supporting the Muqti-Bani through 34 terrorist training camps. India never has the balls to attack Pakistan. That is why it was defeated in 1948 and 1965. India did loose 22% of Kashmir in 1948 and 9% in 1965 and we are proud of capturing it. We do admit defeat in 1971, but we do not lie to our citizens like the Indian text books that India won all 3 wars of 1948, 1965 and 1971. So, if India won 1948 and 1965 after loosing 31% of Kashmir then Pakistan won the 1971 War after loosing territory.

*** we love.

Back
Top Bottom