What's new

Is Anyway to Counter the T-50 (PAK FA) jet fighters?

Buddy half knowledge is danger for every one
Now India is partner in whole project not only FGFA

India will only get around 50 examples of PAK-FA and that's probably because it will be ready sooner by a couple of years than FGFA.

So with this in mind, do you really think India is a partner in PAK-FA project - for just 50 aircraft?

On the other hand, India will get around 200 examples of FGFA - This seems more like a sensible number for a JV.

i bet some indian will still immerse in this news and post over and over again even if J-XX show up in front of your face some day

problem solved ,congrats

No doubt we will be mesmerized for sure.... but right now ... you built all the fighters with some ones input... so for JXX to be 5th gen you will still need input.. right now only US has got it... PAK FA itself immature and it is no way going to be useful... the only way you get successful JXX on air in couple of years will be possible only if you get hold of US secrets .. and i will not be surprised to see JXX will look like Raptor .. If you havent taken any input i bet it will still take a decade for you to perfect the equation...

but Russia is way ahead that you they start it in early 90s
The USAF started the Fxx projet in 1995,almost the same time as Russians.Now F22 IS THERE,where is the Russians?When did you start is not important.The important part is how much resouces you injected into the project.
They are able to make much much much batter engine than you

F22 foundation stone was laid in 80's and Russia didnt have any clue about it as it was a black project... Russia started its development in late 90's which will eventually take time... so you mean to say china did research at the same time??

all your post just depend on future
Its not future,but something is happening.Russian is making T50,we are making Jxx.We have more resources and power injected into the project,thats the fact.
every one know you are still importing engines from russia
Is doing means we are importing the Russian engines.Please provide links to prove that Russia and China have big arm deal after 2005.
Ok ok sorry i lost just like every thing is secret may be you already made 1000s of jxx but no buddy know it
I didnt.I only point out some truth.You made such a comment.
Now happy
On what?

everything looks good on electronic paper.. J-xx will follow the same laugh which happened with PAK-FA....

every one laughed at PAK-FA saying it is dream plane.. eventually Russia flew it and laughs become eye rising gesture ... similarly people will laugh at J-xx but eventually it will change only if it is spotted... until then please let us laugh... we will change our gesture once we spot it.. for sure.... :cheers:

First let the T-50 come out in service and then we'll see.No body is in hurry..

India will only get around 50 examples of PAK-FA and that's probably because it will be ready sooner by a couple of years than FGFA.

So with this in mind, do you really think India is a partner in PAK-FA project - for just 50 aircraft?

On the other hand, India will get around 200 examples of FGFA - This seems more like a sensible number for a JV.

India contribute 6 billions in both these projects but i think its hard for you to understand this simple fact :hitwall:

Uhh..
So India wants to buy the developed single seat T-50.. AlOnG.. with its India specific twin seat development the FGFA?
I always thought India was looking for a JV in manufacturing a T-50 twin seat derivative similar to what the Su-30MKI is...
Also.. I believe the T-50 is similar to what the T-10 prototype was for the Su-27.. the final product will be much more refined.
Makes no sense in buying the PAK-FA when you are already set to develop a version to suit your own needs.

Bearing in mind the PAK FA has the russian call it has 8 -10- years of work left to achieve FOC.

Will EVOVLE into the FGFA of the indian air force.

The indian version of the PAK FA will feature twin seats not single seat.
Possible the kaveri engine not the next generation russian saturn engine
israeli jammers & MMRCA electroinc spin offs the F18 sUPER HORNETS ETC.
iNDIAN RWR
Possibly even a Indo/israeli ELTA radar.
The other big difference FGFA will use far more composite material in the build than the russians a technology they mastered off lca tejas programme
India,s FGFA will also be able to use both Russian & western weapons

in other words the fgfa will be far more flexible than the pak fa and will rely on indian mmrca sourced and israeli technology as well

Bearing in mind the PAK FA has the russian call it has 8 -10- years of work left to achieve FOC.

iNDIAN RWR
The other big difference FGFA will use far more composite material in the build than the russians a technology they mastered off lca tejas programme

in other words the fgfa will be far more flexible than the pak fa and will rely on indian mmrca sourced and israeli technology as well

Are you out of your mind? Kaveri for FGFA. A single S-117 will have the thrust of nearly 2 Kaveris. Kaveri has a long way to before it becomes matured enough to be installed on a medium weight 5th gen platform like AMCA... let alone FGFA.

RADAR will be Russian. Currently Elta is working on a LCA radome sized AESA radar and they are facing some troubles.

iNDIAN RWR

NICELY SUMMERIZED ARTICLE SIR.
BUT KAVERI WILL ONLY FOR AMCA PROJECT I GUESS. IT IS BCOZ KAVERI WILL BE DEVELOPED FOR REQUIREMENTS OF AMCA.

'AMCA' haha
HAL has somthing to play with for next 3 decades

1. You think Russia is behind India in composites? How do you know FGFA will use far more composites than PAK-FA when PAK-FA is still at prototype stage and FGFA doesn't even yet exist?

2. Can MKI use western weapons? Why do you assume FGFA will be able to use western weapons? Will Russia hurt its own commercial interest by designing FGFA to be compatible with western weapons?

Back
Top Bottom