What's new

Is Anyway to Counter the T-50 (PAK FA) jet fighters?

I will not discuss about 1948, 1965, or 1971 wars because that will be going off-topic. Just understand that excuses never win wars, nor do excuses ever alter history.

My point was that everytime Pakistan attempted a preemptive air strike in the past, it ended in failure. Since 65 and 71, the gap between the PAF and the IAF has only increased. If PAF couldn't launch a successful preemptive attack in 1965 or 1971, there is no way they can do one in 2010 or 2020.

Forgot about attacking India first and focus on defending your own country. It is better not to awaken sleeping giants.

Though Pakistan did not have nukes, ballistic and cruise missiles, night fighting capability, a potent submarine force and 4000+ tanks at that time. This time we will be well prepared, Inshallah. Regarding the IAF, PAF maintains the second biggest inventory of French Mirages in the world after the French Air Force. PAF Mirages, F-16s, JF-17s, F-7s and J-10s will welcome the sleeping vegetarian giant along with a special welcome to the T-50s.:pakistan:

Though Pakistan did not have nukes, ballistic and cruise missiles, night fighting capability, a potent submarine force and 4000+ tanks at that time. This time we will be well prepared, Inshallah.

Which time are you talking about ? Wasn't it always India who needed to be prepared ? Except for 1971, and we know the consequence. Didn't you prepare enough in Kargil ? :cheers:

Regarding the IAF, PAF maintains the second biggest inventory of French Mirages in the world after the French Air Force.

It's quality that matters, not numbers.

PAF Mirages, F-16s, JF-17s

That's right ..

F-7s and J-10s

Aren't F-7s going to be phased out ? ..and where did J-10's come from ? While you're at it, why not also add J-XX and JF-17x to the list ? :D

will welcome the sleeping vegetarian giant

344412233_749213babf_z.jpg

along with a special welcome to the T-50s.:pakistan:

To welcome our T-50's, you first have to detect them. :rofl:

Last edited:
344412233_749213babf_z.jpg

To welcome our T-50's, you first have to detect them.
:rofl:

That is the job for SATCOM and Satellites of friendly countries helping Pakistan. I do like the tiger picture, but I was surprised that animals from the cat family will be flying the T-50s. My understanding was that a human pilot is required, but do appreciate the update.

That is the job for SATCOM and Satellites of friendly countries helping Pakistan. I do like the tiger picture, but I was surprised that animals from the cat family will be flying the T-50s. My understanding was that a human pilot is required, but do appreciate the update.

Depending on other countries without building your own capabilities in not a wise policy.

So its like the fighter plane uses its own radar to guide the missile towards the target is it???So, that means the plane has to be in the arena until and unless the missile hits the target or it is confirmed that the missile missed the target.Hence it is not a fire and forget kind of thing......

Not really, missile uses it's own radar. Though range of this radar is very limited.

Not really, missile uses it's own radar. Though range of this radar is very limited.

Small correction.

Long range missiles (Radar Guided Missiles) like the ones on Su-30 MKI also make use of the Aircraft's extremely powerful radar, making them effective at very long range.

All you need is a hammer or a sling shot PAK FA is still in production is can barely do anything.

All you need is a hammer or a sling shot PAK FA is still in production is can barely do anything.

Beware....some guy may be guarding it with an AK-74 in hand while it is in production.Hammer or slingshot may not be that good an idea.....:lol::lol:

Uhh..
So India wants to buy the developed single seat T-50.. AlOnG.. with its India specific twin seat development the FGFA?
I always thought India was looking for a JV in manufacturing a T-50 twin seat derivative similar to what the Su-30MKI is...
Also.. I believe the T-50 is similar to what the T-10 prototype was for the Su-27.. the final product will be much more refined.
Makes no sense in buying the PAK-FA when you are already set to develop a version to suit your own needs.

75 % posts are out of topic.
It is a waste of time reading these posts.

no they dont; wake up my indian fellows!

shall i say something as to what will we be doing to counter the PAK FA ;)

if every thing fails, we must try to get DRDO involved in the project and then it will die its on death!:lol:

regards!

Wanna Counter the 5th gen PAK FA , Get 15 S-400s enough to cover ur whole country. Simple. :woot::cheesy::woot:

For ur kind information , ur friendly countries are becoming India's Friendly countries.

:mod:

Pakistan will buy if Some one sells, Not even Chinese will sell their 5th gen J-XX ( if they succeed in building one ). Forget about US or Russia.

Back
Top Bottom