What's new

Is a false flag terrorist attack coming in India?

Yes 2020 is false flag year too and indians will blindly start crying again as always .

false flag or not investigations doesn’t matter for Modi...
Pakistan will be immediately blamed and some major military action planned on Pakistani main land.. this will surely bring us again to India Pak war...
Sadly at the end of day normal people of both countries will be impacted.

Pakistan will be immediately blamed and some major military action planned on Pakistani main land.. this will surely bring us again to India Pak war...
no worry of normal people in pakistan they have to clean their hands

sab ko muqa mily ga
upload_2020-1-15_20-39-22.jpeg

What's your excuse for Mumbai then? :what:
Through the course of time, it's sad to see peaceniks getting irrelevant. But their demise is their own fault.

Opposition is busy paying housewives to sit in make belief protest and road block.

Nothing surprising there, if you know what I mean. :)

When there was attack in police line in Pulwama Davinder was in charge of police line.

This is Ajit doval drama operation Pic where he invited foreigner to visit kashmir look who went to receive him. It was Davinder who was assigned by Ajit doval to receive foreigner and show them all is well in kashmir.

IMG_20200116_002335.jpg

This is gonna be a doozy

Right, you say Indian media is devoid of integrity but you somehow believe them. So they are now reliable and absolutely true about this. When it doesn't suit your narrative they are BS.:lol:

Nope, I never said that. But let me clarify it for you since you wish to keep on pretending.
The main stream media i.e TV and news paper aka Press had failed completely. It is the new media such as Scroll, The Wire and YouTube that is asking these questions. Youre the pick and choose expert not us.

RSS and Modi had already won election with or without pulwama it was a slam dunk. Everyone knew it and predicted it there was no other option other than Modi, others were too cringy to be anywhere close. Only idiots believe these conspiracies, but world is full of them, when people believe 9/11 was inside job.
Just one question though, who do you believe have done the APS attack?

Yes the world is full of idiots but these days it seems most of those fools are in India, and you are one of them. Modi and BJP might have won but in less than a year after re-election insert Pulwama, they had already squandered their good will by being arrogant ignorant pricks, a proof of which is protests across the country against them. Of course you will again choose to ignore them and say oh these protests are not a big thing.

Modi had done nothing for people of India except for dividing them, didnt provide much jobs, no vikas instead turned Indians into a crowd of morons running in circles around a cow.

Now I already know that you have neither integrity or moral courage to accept that Modi and BJP thrives on hate, hatred for Muslims, hatred for non-hindus and above all Pakistan. May be you have wilfully chosen to not see whats in front of your eyes that Modi and RSS needed another "TERRORIST" attack to deflect the pressure before Delhi polls, but everyone else can. You and your ilk of cow piss drinking idiots not included.

Opposition is busy paying housewives to sit in make belief protest and road block.

Accha really.
Tell me how much BJP IT cell pays you and the idiot posting on Twitter, lets hope for your sake its no 50Rs per post. Chee chee

Davinder Singh told officer who caught him.

Sir Yeh RAW Ka game hai aap game kharab mat Karo.

Lol

The investigation of Davinder has been given to NIA whose head is the same person who investigated Gujrat roits. The truth will never come out. They will bury Davinder and Indians deep terrorists states crimes.

Y.C Modi the chief of NIA is the same person who investigated Gujrat massacre.
Irony.

Back
Top Bottom