What's new

Is a false flag terrorist attack coming in India?

If RAW is going to do a false flag will it tell the local police that we are going to do a bombing so stay away and let us do it?

Nope you never tell anyone. This is a false flag gone south. The check post where he was caught was setup by DIG and it was a sudden deployment.

Who ever will question Pulwama in India will be linked to Pakistan by BJP is the biggest evidence BJP is hiding something.

Darvinder is pawn Indians need to know his handler in RAW and BJP.

If you want I can explain this game further. There is another incident in India which is fishy. Do you want to know?
So it means false flag is busted and it is not happening now?

There is another incident in India which is fishy. Do you want to know?
Yes

If RAW is going to do a false flag will it tell the local police that we are going to do a bombing so stay away and let us do it?

Nope you never tell anyone. This is a false flag gone south. The check post where he was caught was setup by DIG and it was a sudden deployment.

Who ever will question Pulwama in India will be linked to Pakistan by BJP is the biggest evidence BJP is hiding something.

If you want I can explain this game further. There is another incident in India which is fishy. Do you want to know?

Do you really think a DIG would be kept uninformed by the authorities? I dont think so

Remember Pathankot?

Whose car were the attackers using?

It was an official car of Indian Punjab SP salwinder Singh.

LOL.

Is there anything else to say here.

RAW is TLS (terrorist logistical service)

Do you really think a DIG would be kept uninformed by the authorities? I dont think so

Why would he be informed why would they keep so many people in loop. Why to get the whole story out. When you are doing a false flag you keep least people in loop.

There is a leaked audio from Pulwama can anyone post it plz.

The house Davinder Singh lived in srinagar was not his but a raw safe house where terrorist were kept many times before. Lol. It was right next to Indian army base in cantonment. This new house had same wall with Indian army base.

Few very important points that must be understood.

1) The Indian parliament attack now is being confirmed that it was indeed a false flag by Indian deep state to align itself with America, create the bogey along the same lines as the western world of "Islamic terrorism", and more importantly, paint Pakistan as a terrorist sponsoring country. There should be no doubt that American deep state was fully supportive of these efforts and that is why you don't see this news making it to western world media outlets. The aftermath of the attack was that India brought it forces to the border forcing Pakistan to reciprocate and that was time when major incursion by the likes of TTP was made from the Afghan soil into Pakistan to conduct terrorism and we all know the TTP is the brainchild of CIA/raw/mossad. India did lose 1800 soldiers during the year long standoff without firing a bullet. It is clear, the foot soldiers, cannon fodders do not matter in Indian deep state calculations. Those among 1800 who died, their near and dear ones must seek answers.

2) If parliament attack was a false flag, what about the Mumbai attack? Who were the killers of SP Karkaray ?

3) What about the Samjhota expresses bomb blast where majority of the victims were Pakistani citizens? The serving Indian Army Colonel Prohit and other Hindu extremists/terrorists links were no coincident.

4) What does it say about the Indian judiciary? They hanged Afzal Guru, an innocent who was tortured by this same DSP Singh. The release of all Samjhota express culprits is also a clear indication the Indian Judiciary is also compromised. The Safron terror infact , is the Indian deep state.

5) Where does this all lead to where Pakistan is being dragged by Indian ally , America, and its other western partners in FATF, for all those so called terrorists activities on Indian soil, which without any shadow of doubt are/were the work of Indian deep state itself. The case of Indian Navy commander Kulbashan Yadev caught red handed in Pakistan for terrorism is also a egg on a face for organization like FATF, yet they simply wont budge.

6) This is not a case of some rag tag Hindu lose organization, proper state officers are involved in terrorism in India. This is what we refer to as "State sponsored terrorism".

7) Most worrying part is that Pakistani media is keeping pin drop silence as usual, when this is the time to go for Indian jugular and go for the kill.

One more thing to add if Indian police says he was not given medal by them. Let me make this clear yes he was not given medal by police. He was given medal by BJP its self on republic day. He was given medal in 2018 by BJP it self.

The details are slowly trickling out, but the police in IOK claimed that they had put Singh under observation for past few days after receiving information about his activities. However I do remember reading somewhere that the Road blocks were set in a hurry after receiving information of possible militants moving on national highway towards Delhi, but now the police is claiming they were heading towards Jammu. So which version is true?

This is 100% a false flag operation gone south, but the most interesting question is who tipped the police off? As with all such operations information is tightly controlled so was it someone from within?

The story is not dying, as BJP would have wished it did, instead it is picking up steam. I read Congress press conference on this matter, their spokes person raised all the questions but only half way through. As it will also expose their complicity in these matters.

So it means false flag is busted and it is not happening now?

Yes

Most likely, in the short term its highly unlikely that it will. Again the timing is very important, first Modi and BJP had started to feel the heat as a result of CAA, the protests are getting stronger instead of dying down. The upcoming Delhi elections defeat could unwind the whole BJP and Modi narrative, mind you BJP had consecutively lost 2 state elections since Modi came back to power.
Everyone who knows a thing or two about Modi and RSS knows that they need such tragedies to rally Indians against a perceived enemy and vote for them. This time it seems it will not work.

There is a leaked audio from Pulwama can anyone post it plz.
Are you talking about the one where a female is talking to some one from BJP ranks? I am not sure about its authenticity.

Few very important points that must be understood.

1) The Indian parliament attack now is being confirmed that it was indeed a false flag by Indian deep state to align itself with America, create the bogey along the same lines as the western world of "Islamic terrorism", and more importantly, paint Pakistan as a terrorist sponsoring country. There should be no doubt that American deep state was fully supportive of these efforts and that is why you don't see this news making it to western world media outlets. The aftermath of the attack was that India brought it forces to the border forcing Pakistan to reciprocate and that was time when major incursion by the likes of TTP was made from the Afghan soil into Pakistan to conduct terrorism and we all know the TTP is the brainchild of CIA/raw/mossad. India did lose 1800 soldiers during the year long standoff without firing a bullet. It is clear, the foot soldiers, cannon fodders do not matter in Indian deep state calculations. Those among 1800 who died, their near and dear ones must seek answers.

Indian Establishment had clearly demonstrated that they do not care about the collateral damage that their actions might cause as long as they achieve their strategic goals. In the past thanks to our incompetency and complacency we had given them a free rein to do as they wish and blame us.

2) If parliament attack was a false flag, what about the Mumbai attack? Who were the killers of SP Karkaray ?

Most probably it was another false flag.
3) What about the Samjhota expresses bomb blast where majority of the victims were Pakistani citizens? The serving Indian Army Colonel Prohit and other Hindu extremists/terrorists links were no coincident.

As soon as BJP came to power all the cases were dropped and the investigative officers were forced to either resign or tow BJPs line. I think current lok sabah member Pragya Thakur was also one of the accused. She actually said that Karkare got her shraap as he was investigating her.

4) What does it say about the Indian judiciary? They hanged Afzal Guru, an innocent who was tortured by this same DSP Singh. The release of all Samjhota express culprits is also a clear indication the Indian Judiciary is also compromised. The Safron terror infact , is the Indian deep state.

Judiciary is a part of the deep state, it was on board with all the actions. Lets see what they do now, but dont get your hopes high.

5) Where does this all lead to where Pakistan is being dragged by Indian ally , America, and its other western partners in FATF, for all those so called terrorists activities on Indian soil, which without any shadow of doubt are/were the work of Indian deep state itself. The case of Indian Navy commander Kulbashan Yadev caught red handed in Pakistan for terrorism is also a egg on a face for organization like FATF, yet they simply wont budge.

And who's fault is it? We allowed India to set the narrative about Pakistan. We never seriously contested any of these accusations and let them run with it. The state of Pakistan failed time and time again to safe guard its image and interests. The irony was that we were the one paying in blood yet being accused of the ones who are terrorists. This is a shameful chapter of both domestic and foreign policy of Pakistan.

6) This is not a case of some rag tag Hindu lose organization, proper state officers are involved in terrorism in India. This is what we refer to as "State sponsored terrorism".

True.

7) Most worrying part is that Pakistani media is keeping pin drop silence as usual, when this is the time to go for Indian jugular and go for the kill.

Pakistani media have little to no interest in any of these developments, they are only focused on sending IK packing. I havent heard anything out of ISPR on this matter, or did I miss it. Its a golden opportunity and we must avail it fully.

I am sure that Indians wont question this, but if they are leaning towards Pulwama being a false flag, the only logical conclusion is that it was India which instigated an attack on Pakistan hence the aggressor was India. But I am sure the mental gymnastic world champions aka India will come up with some excuse regarding that.

The details are slowly trickling out, but the police in IOK claimed that they had put Singh under observation for past few days after receiving information about his activities. However I do remember reading somewhere that the Road blocks were set in a hurry after receiving information of possible militants moving on national highway towards Delhi, but now the police is claiming they were heading towards Jammu. So which version is true?

This is 100% a false flag operation gone south, but the most interesting question is who tipped the police off? As with all such operations information is tightly controlled so was it someone from within?

The story is not dying, as BJP would have wished it did, instead it is picking up steam. I read Congress press conference on this matter, their spokes person raised all the questions but only half way through. As it will also expose their complicity in these matters.

Most likely, in the short term its highly unlikely that it will. Again the timing is very important, first Modi and BJP had started to feel the heat as a result of CAA, the protests are getting stronger instead of dying down. The upcoming Delhi elections defeat could unwind the whole BJP and Modi narrative, mind you BJP had consecutively lost 2 state elections since Modi came back to power.
Everyone who knows a thing or two about Modi and RSS knows that they need such tragedies to rally Indians against a perceived enemy and vote for them. This time it seems it will not work.

Are you talking about the one where a female is talking to some one from BJP ranks? I am not sure about its authenticity.

Indian Establishment had clearly demonstrated that they do not care about the collateral damage that their actions might cause as long as they achieve their strategic goals. In the past thanks to our incompetency and complacency we had given them a free rein to do as they wish and blame us.

Most probably it was another false flag.

As soon as BJP came to power all the cases were dropped and the investigative officers were forced to either resign or tow BJPs line. I think current lok sabah member Pragya Thakur was also one of the accused. She actually said that Karkare got her shraap as he was investigating her.

Judiciary is a part of the deep state, it was on board with all the actions. Lets see what they do now, but dont get your hopes high.

And who's fault is it? We allowed India to set the narrative about Pakistan. We never seriously contested any of these accusations and let them run with it. The state of Pakistan failed time and time again to safe guard its image and interests. The irony was that we were the one paying in blood yet being accused of the ones who are terrorists. This is a shameful chapter of both domestic and foreign policy of Pakistan.

True.

Pakistani media have little to no interest in any of these developments, they are only focused on sending IK packing. I havent heard anything out of ISPR on this matter, or did I miss it. Its a golden opportunity and we must avail it fully.

I am sure that Indians wont question this, but if they are leaning towards Pulwama being a false flag, the only logical conclusion is that it was India which instigated an attack on Pakistan hence the aggressor was India. But I am sure the mental gymnastic world champions aka India will come up with some excuse regarding that.

I will give you a very brief reply to all this and that is every terrorist attack in India has a Indian politician involved in it.

FATF is a not deaf,dumd and blind where they can clearly see the Kulbashan episode and the things happening in India, yet they blame Pakistan for the sponsoring terrorism in India! Amerian deep state and Indian counterparts are one and working in complete synergy on harming Pakistan.

Davinder Singh was an inspector in central kashmir state intelligence in 2001.

Do I have to tell you anything more who is terrorist in India. It is RAW.

Guy is too important it seems, either he will be neutralised soon by RAW or made a forced hero using Indian media.

Now a picture of thousands words is cricket in India also linked to terrorism and RAW?

Yes it is. Where is my proof. Okay wait for it.

Here
IMG_20200114_184354.jpg

Guy is too important it seems, either he will be neutralised soon by RAW or made a forced hero using Indian media.
Agreed.
He has served his purpose to raw he knows too much. His future is known.

Back
Top Bottom